Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum

+17
flintmagnet1977
CMcMillan
Green911
Tzieth
BurdenOfProof
jerrywayne
Danny Squatchanini
oldtimer
The Eridu Serpent
Blondie1
apehuman
SasquaiNation
Sweetsusiq
Samsquanch
Kel
OntarioSquatch
Admin
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 am

Choose a topic and let's talk Bigfoot shall we?

Admin
Admin

https://bigfoot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty testing

Post  OntarioSquatch Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 am

seems to work on the iPad

OntarioSquatch

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Re: Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum

Post  Kel Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks for this! I prefer forums to the regular comments -- you can carry on a better "conversation" and filter out the doofuses. Wink
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Samsquanch Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for this forum, it's a lot easier to follow topics this way Smile
Samsquanch
Samsquanch

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Profile Page

Post  Kel Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

What's with the 6 "Mirror" links at my page? Looks like spam, and I don't want anybody to think I've put it there or am connected to it!
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm

I love it! This is great. Hopefully we will have nice members here that we can discuss all things relating to the Sasquatch species without fighting with the skeptics.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

This is a good idea and I'm glad it finally happened. It may take me awhile to get used to the Forum format again but it will be fun.
I look forward to debating with the intelligent skeptics here. What a Face

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Some@$$hole wrote:(First Skeptic enters and looks around.)

Twisted Evil

What makes you so sure?
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm sure because the mods here will watch over all of us, and keep things respectful and kind. I'm thrilled with this forum, and I love it! I love you
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Amigo que paso?

Post  apehuman Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Shawn Evidence...welcome to the weird world of BF forums! And thanks for your entrance. I have been censored more than once...and managed not to get banned (well LOL I have had all my posts removed from a particular forum, for reasons more about elevating the owners than reducing me..or was it? LOL) and I have even managed not to run afoul of Lindsay....
My personal feel is it is hardly worth posting in forums committed to a particular group of BFers...and by remaining independent of all these groups you have a shot at a balanced site!
I am on the road for a few weeks....and who knows the future...but kudos on an independent website and your own vision of how that should grow and who it serves!

also.. I really am thankful for that edit button..new glasses yes, but old fingers...

Last edited by apehuman on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

apehuman

https://www.facebook.com/apehuman

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Re: Amigo que paso?

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 pm

It's nice to see you here apehuman Smile

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty I'm here....

Post  Blondie1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:21 pm

This is a test post and a Hello - glad I'm finally here and on a moderated forum... cheers

Hi SN and Apehuman!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Hi

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Blondie1 wrote:This is a test post and a Hello - glad I'm finally here and on a moderated forum... cheers

Hi SN and Apehuman!

Welcome Blondie Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Welcome

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 pm

apehuman wrote:Shawn Evidence...welcome to the weird world of BF forums! And thanks for your entrance. I have been censored more than once...and managed not to get banned (well LOL I have had all my posts removed from a particular forum, for reasons more about elevating the owners than reducing me..or was it? LOL) and I have even managed not to run afoul of Lindsay....
My personal feel is it is hardly worth posting in forums committed to a particular group of BFers...and by remaining independent of all these groups you have a shot at a balanced site!
I am on the road for a few weeks....and who knows the future...but kudos on an independent website and your own vision of how that should grow and who it serves!

also.. I really am thankful for that edit button..new glasses yes, but old fingers...

Welcome Ape Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Re: I'm here

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Blondie1 wrote:This is a test post and a Hello - glad I'm finally here and on a moderated forum... cheers

Hi SN and Apehuman!

Hi Blondie, I'm happy you found us!

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Admin wrote:

Hi SN and Apehuman!

Welcome Blondie Smile

Thank you Shawn! It was so exciting to see "Moderators" listed below. Very Happy
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

SasquaiNation wrote:

Hi SN and Apehuman!

Hi Blondie, I'm happy you found us!

Thanks SN, Me Too! Very Happy
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  apehuman Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Yep, I agree, so nice to see old friends Blondie and SN and knowing Shawn will ax the trolls here. Can we cuss? LOL I do think we will be able to express ourselves more openly...within the weird forums format anyway and look forward to joining the conversations...in a few weeks!
I am not being coy or bashful, just on the road and my mind is in the mountains, but I am pretty confident I will be returning to civilization and hopefully wiser about BFs..if not, well I always come out of these trips with more than I started, so it's win win.
I love this planet!

apehuman

https://www.facebook.com/apehuman

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Hi all

Post  The Eridu Serpent Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello every one
Very Happy

I hope this forum is the start of something more positive for Shawn and we the visitors to Bigfoot Evidence.
It will be a lot better than trying to discuss topics in and around the trolls and troublemakers.
Long live the forum!

Melloney
The Eridu Serpent
The Eridu Serpent

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Re: Hi all

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Welcome Melloney, glad you could make it!

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

apehuman wrote:Yep, I agree, so nice to see old friends Blondie and SN and knowing Shawn will ax the trolls here. Can we cuss? LOL I do think we will be able to express ourselves more openly...within the weird forums format anyway and look forward to joining the conversations...in a few weeks!
I am not being coy or bashful, just on the road and my mind is in the mountains, but I am pretty confident I will be returning to civilization and hopefully wiser about BFs..if not, well I always come out of these trips with more than I started, so it's win win.
I love this planet!

Wow so you're on a Bigfoot adventure???If so and if you choose to share will enjoy hearing all about it. Enjoy your trip to the mountains...See ya when you get back...
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:38 pm

The Eridu Serpent wrote:Hello every one
Very Happy

I hope this forum is the start of something more positive for Shawn and we the visitors to Bigfoot Evidence.
It will be a lot better than trying to discuss topics in and around the trolls and troublemakers.
Long live the forum!

Melloney

I agree Melloney.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

im new to the forum and i have a silly question. i can be very skeptical at times even though im a 100% believer. what is a troll? dont want to be one. thank you.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Troll

Post  Danny Squatchanini Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm

There are many types and characteristics of a Troll. Here are a few. A Troll is someone who starts trouble on the message boards by going against what people say no matter what. Trolls instigate fights. A Troll could also be looking for evidence or information and does it in a sleazy way.
There are many more characteristics of a Troll and the boys will be puttin' up some more of 'em!
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bigfoot Evidence forum Empty Me and Bigfoot: Close Friends No More.

Post  jerrywayne Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Nice to be here.

Once, I was a Bigfoot believer. I learned about Bigfoot from Green, Sanderson, Krantz, etc., back in the 60's and 70's. When there were only occasional sightings and trackways in the Pacific Northwest, I thought it very plausible that an unknown animal such as Bigfoot could exist and be the explanation for such eyewitness accounts and tracks . I remember the first time I saw the Patterson film on the cover of Argosy magazine at the local new-stand---I was so thrilled I phoned my father on a pay phone to excitedly discuss it with him. I spent all day once rummaging through a disorganized used book store trying to locate old True magazines that had Sanderson's original articles on "America's Abominable Snowman." Over the years I kept up best I could on Bigfoot news and views, collecting articles, buying the books, discussing Napier with my Anthropology 101 professor, etc. Alas, my belief in Bigfoot was killed off by the appearance of, over time, the Ubiquitous Bigfoot.

The Ubiquitous Bigfoot is not relegated to the confines of plausibility. The UB is not just a PNW phenomena. No, UB is everywhere. According to some researchers, the UB has been seen just a 40 minute drive, north or south, from where I'm sitting now. I'm sitting in the heart of Dallas,Texas. There are millions of people here. There are no dense forests 40 minutes from here, just open prairie grasslands with small wooded areas. This type of UB phenomena is repeated innumerable times in every state in the U.S., excepting Hawaii. Current believers do not recognize the problems with thinking a population of giant apes or massive relict humans is part of everyone's local fauna. And I gradually stopped believing in Bigfoot when the Greens and the Krantzs of Bigfoot advocacy egged on the idea of an UB, rather than taking a stand against it. For me, if sightings in Texas or Oklahoma (for instance) were considered as valid as same such sightings in remote British Columbia (for instance), then this invalidated the whole phenomena for me.

Why do I bother to post on pro-Bigfoot forums? The answer is that I like mysteries and I like to discuss and probe this particular mystery. It IS a mystery --- what is behind Bigfoot phenomena? And any possible solution would be illuminating, whether it adds to our understanding of nature or the human psyche.

jerrywayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next