Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?

+5
StankApe
Mr.Lee
BurdenOfProof
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?

Post  Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:01 am

Four objects caught by Mars Curiosity, very difficult to make out on original image so I have used a few filters to highlight. What are these four objects? UFOs, Dust particles, or something else? As always you decide.

Admin
Admin

https://bigfoot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty Interesting

Post  ***** Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Anomalous, but interesting. I say no on dust particles. Could they be stars?

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty Re: Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?

Post  BurdenOfProof Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Nooo NASA would have covered it up if they did!Very Happy
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty Re: Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?

Post  Mr.Lee Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:01 pm

I have to find the picture, but I have something that looks just like one of those floating behind me when I was out hunting. As soon as I find it I'll post it.

Last edited by Mr.Lee on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 am

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Last edited by Mr.Lee on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty We have UFOs here, why not on Mars also?

Post  Sweetsusiq Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:43 pm

I've seen several UFOs, so I know that they exist, and I would not be surprised if they visited mars while on their way here, or on their way home. You know how it is, just taking in the sights.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty mysteries of Mars

Post  Blondie1 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Good Grief! Please tell me they don't have drones on Mars! That's what Mr.Lee's picture reminds me of.

I strongly suspect many UFO sightings were probably drones or secret aircraft, however, I do believe there are many that we may never know about until "Contact".(If and when that ever happens.)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:14 pm

g

StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 pm

All I have to say is Dr. Josef Allen Hynek & Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project. It would be silly not to believe in UFO's unless you're just smarter then all of the witnesses.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 am

g

StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty I agree Mr. Lee

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Mr.Lee wrote:All I have to say is Dr. Josef Allen Hynek & Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project. It would be silly not to believe in UFO's unless you're just smarter then all of the witnesses.
I agree that the Disclosure Project is the real deal. They are using film analysis and real life encounter reports from military members, airplane pilots, policemen, and other witnesses who have had sightings, and some encounters were even caught on radar or film, or pictures from people who had access to cameras or cell phones.
I saw a UFO, the round flying saucer with dome on top, and a curved bottom. Astronauts have filmed them, and Gordon Cooper and other astronauts have talked openly about having UFO encounters.

Something is there, however, where they come from, why they are here, and what they may want by being here is not known by the general public at this time.
Christopher Columbus had a sighting on his way to discover America.

It seems that these vehicles are able to exist in the oceans, and I think that they are not only here, but are inhabiting our ocean floors to avoid detection.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty disclosure-project-discussions

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Here is a Link to discuss the
Disclosure Project in the UFO section.
https://bigfoot.forumotion.com/t193-disclosure-project-discussions#2691
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?  Empty Arizona Saucer event made headlines around the world

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:46 pm

The Arizona flying saucer event was covered by all major and minor news channels, and was headline news around the world. The then governor of Arizona actually saw the vehicles himself.
The governor has since apologized for the joke he played trying to defuse the fear felt by all of the witnesses.
There are just too many stories of UFO encounters by trained observers for there *not* to be something happening. I don't know what they are, I don't know why they are here, but I do know that they *are* here. Shocked
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I can think of several things those could be.

On the other side of Mars, you have Jupiter. In between Mars and Jupiter you have the Asteroid Belt. The really round Object could be Jupiter if Mars at the time was closer to Jupiter in it's orbit. (Think of how Venus looks to us when it is close) The other jagged shaped objects are likely to be large asteroids. Anyway that would be my guess Neutral
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down