Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



No evidence? No problem!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No evidence? No problem!

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 am

So if you are a believer or someone that's had a "sighting" is it not extremely disappointing that there is absolutely no evidence for this species. I mean you and 50000 other people had an encounter right that was simple enough so why when people come up with absolutely zero evidence after decades of searching is that not a problem? It should certainly make you reconsider what you thought you saw that's if you are not one of the liers.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am

Whoa, now, Burden. If u wanna say there's no proof, well that's debatable, but not ALL of these witnesses should question what they saw.

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 am

I am in law enforcement, and I can honestly say that eyewitness testimony is not always reliable, but there are some folks who are VERY accurate about what they've seen. I've met people who had witnessed or had been victims of a crime that took SECONDS to occur, yet they are able to give accurate descriptions of the perpetrator. In fact, when we catch these guys, the amount of accuracy in the witness/victims descriptions is often uncanny. So u can't just dismiss EVERY person who has had an encounter as mistaken. Some may be liars, of course, but not all.

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 am

If there was proof it would be a scientifically established species. There are certainly a lot of claims though.

You can't dismiss every person sure, but when there is never any evidence to back up any of these stories weare back to square one.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Anony on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:48 am

While there is a mountain of unreliable evidence, there is still a mountain of it. It's only a matter of time before the species is scientifically recognized through DNA or a full body.

Anony
Guest


Back to top Go down

Tomato or Tomaato.

Post  Bigfoot Bode on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 pm

This is a debate that has been around since their have been sasquatch sightings. How do you prove something exists when all you have is indirect evidence? There is plenty of that but no direct evidence to say "Here it is. It's bigfoot". The only way to prove that bigfoot exists is too have hard physical evidence such as a body, body part, live one, etc. Everything else is circumstantial. My belief is that there is hard physical evidence like a body or body part. The government is in possession of it and is not telling the public for some reason. So you say tomato and I say tomaato. We can go rounds with this discussion but let it rest. afro
avatar
Bigfoot Bode

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Anony on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:45 pm

There are body parts, but they are only good for their DNA. When people say proven with a body, it would have to be a full body that's not badly decomposed. Capturing one is almost out of the question, which leaves the Justin Smeja type people as our only option for getting a full body. And that's if they don't chicken out.

Anony
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Some@$$hole on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Evidence is inconclusive, BUT there are just TOO many sightings for this to be written off over the lack of hard evidence.

Something has to be happening.

avatar
Some@$$hole

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmmmmm

Post  Detral on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm

So if we can't prove it exists, all we have is testimonies....this sounds awfully like the bible/god.
avatar
Detral

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Eugene, Oregon

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ninedice

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Some@$$hole on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm

No pictures of God.

Not even blurry ones.
avatar
Some@$$hole

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Detral on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:16 pm

^ +10points
avatar
Detral

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Eugene, Oregon

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ninedice

Back to top Go down

No credible witnesses?

Post  Sweetsusiq on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

I can fill these pages with the published BF accounts from very credible people having encounters with this species. Plus there are pictures, and some are excellent pictures and film taken of this animal. Please do some research. Look up the sighting made by a group of marines out on Night Maneuvers who encountered a Sasquatch, and were forced to beat a hasty retreat because they carried no weapons to defend themselves with against such a creature. Also, watch the program named Bigfootville (IIRC) about 2 policemen who while out camping had an encounter with a BF. Those brave policemen started shaking while discussing their encounter. Please, before you say there is no evidence, look up the pictures, look up the stories, and listen to accounts from citizens who have more to lose by telling their story than by keeping quiet. There are samples from this species, hair and bones that will be revealed when the Ketchum Study is released.
avatar
Sweetsusiq

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Some@$$hole wrote:No pictures of God.

Not even blurry ones.
On the contrary, there are PLENTY of pictures of God. You just have to open your eyes! Faith is a GIFT, but I understand not all people will accept it. but this is a Bigfoot forum, so that's all I have to say about that. Smile

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Linda Sedlak wrote:I can fill these pages with the published BF accounts from very credible people having encounters with this species. Plus there are pictures, and some are excellent pictures and film taken of this animal. Please do some research. Look up the sighting made by a group of marines out on Night Maneuvers who encountered a Sasquatch, and were forced to beat a hasty retreat because they carried no weapons to defend themselves with against such a creature. Also, watch the program named Bigfootville (IIRC) about 2 policemen who while out camping had an encounter with a BF. Those brave policemen started shaking while discussing their encounter. Please, before you say there is no evidence, look up the pictures, look up the stories, and listen to accounts from citizens who have more to lose by telling their story than by keeping quiet. There are samples from this species, hair and bones that will be revealed when the Ketchum Study is released.
Amen, Linda! Police Officers are often the BEST witnesses, and those two were no exception. There are just too many stories to dismiss this out of hand. Very Happy

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  StankApe on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 am

any story that doesn't have any evidence to back it up is just a story. I don't care if the Pope says he saw one. the plural of anecdote is not evidence.

EVERY SINGLE STORY could be mis-identification, lying,panic induced , the result of mental illness or any other number of things.

That doesn't mean they ARE all of the above. But a bunch of sightings alone is not evidence.

Take UFO's for example, people claim to see them all the time.Yet the physics alone makes the idea we are being visited from alien beings highly unlikely.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Sweetsusiq on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

How could so many people be deceived and misidentify known animals? It must be a huge conspiracy for so many responsible people to be willing to lie to the world for a few second sound bite. Have you guys watched some of the Sasquatch specials on TV? I have been amazed at some of the evidence produced by these types of programs. I am not talking about "Finding Bigfoot" with Matt Moneymaker because I'm pretty sure he will never truly locate a Sasquatch, however, he may scare up a deer or 2. clown
avatar
Sweetsusiq

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  BurdenOfProof on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:15 am

Sweetsusiq wrote:How could so many people be deceived and misidentify known animals? It must be a huge conspiracy for so many responsible people to be willing to lie to the world for a few second sound bite. Have you guys watched some of the Sasquatch specials on TV? I have been amazed at some of the evidence produced by these types of programs. I am not talking about "Finding Bigfoot" with Matt Moneymaker because I'm pretty sure he will never truly locate a Sasquatch, however, he may scare up a deer or 2. clown

How could every single story be backed up with zero evidence? That's a leap of faith right there. And I agree above with the comparison with god, something else that has absolutely zero evidence.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I saw a Sasquatch

Post  Sweetsusiq on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

I actually saw a Sasquatch. It is okay for me to believe in this species, and it is okay for you not to believe. Nothing we can say to each other will ever make us change our minds regarding our thoughts on this species, and that is okay. I accept your thoughts and beliefs, please understand and accept mine. sunny Thank you..
avatar
Sweetsusiq

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  StankApe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm

People are easily fooled though. We also tend to make mistakes when in stressful situations. Everybody isn't lying, just as everyone isn't misidentifying something. Everyone isn't hallucinating or is delusional either. But if you add all these up (and combine it with hoaxes) you could explain every single sighting if you chose to. That doesn't mean Bigfoot isn't real, though the lack of evidence is troubling. Especially after soo many years and the vast increase in digital cameras.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:I actually saw a Sasquatch. It is okay for me to believe in this species, and it is okay for you not to believe. Nothing we can say to each other will ever make us change our minds regarding our thoughts on this species, and that is okay. I accept your thoughts and beliefs, please understand and accept mine. sunny Thank you..

Amen

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Some@$$hole on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:I actually saw a Sasquatch. It is okay for me to believe in this species, and it is okay for you not to believe. Nothing we can say to each other will ever make us change our minds regarding our thoughts on this species, and that is okay. I accept your thoughts and beliefs, please understand and accept mine. sunny Thank you..

Dammit, you can't just blurt that out and not tell the story. Mad

Please, tell... please tell... bounce
avatar
Some@$$hole

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm

StankApe wrote:People are easily fooled though. We also tend to make mistakes when in stressful situations. Everybody isn't lying, just as everyone isn't misidentifying something. Everyone isn't hallucinating or is delusional either. But if you add all these up (and combine it with hoaxes) you could explain every single sighting if you chose to. That doesn't mean Bigfoot isn't real, though the lack of evidence is troubling. Especially after soo many years and the vast increase in digital cameras.

It's quite possible you are right about 99% of the cases. What about the other 1%, though? You made some thoughtful points and I can dig that. I guess we will know for sure soon(or at least, I hope so)

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

StankApe wrote:

Take UFO's for example, people claim to see them all the time.Yet the physics alone makes the idea we are being visited from alien beings highly unlikely.

Physics as we understand it NOW. there may be a whole new level of physics we haven't discovered yet, no?

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 pm

[/quote]

How could every single story be backed up with zero evidence? That's a leap of faith right there. And I agree above with the comparison with god, something else that has absolutely zero evidence.[/quote]


Ah, there's PLENTY of evidence for God, but that's a debate for another forum, no?

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  relic on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Some@$$hole wrote:No pictures of God.

Not even blurry ones.

may I use this? cheers

relic

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No evidence? No problem!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum