Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The London Trackway

5 posters

Go down

The London Trackway Empty The London Trackway

Post  CMcMillan Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

http://cliffbarackman.com/the-london-trackway-2/

t's not just me, either. Every bigfooter that has seen the casts have all walked away from inspecting them with the impression that these are probably the real deal. These bigfooters include Thom Powell, Guy Edwards, Toby Johnson, Joe Beelart, Autumn Williams, John Kirk, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Will Robinson, Derek Randles, Daniel Perez, Dr. John Bindernagel, Dr. Leila Hadj-Chikh, Larry Lund, James "Bobo" Fay, and more (some wish to remain anonymous). Several biologists that are not tied up in bigfoot have also examined them, and all have been very intrigued with what was observed.

Stank, some verifiable evidence!
If you question they do say you can come and examine them yourself.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

The London Trackway Empty Re: The London Trackway

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:15 pm

I am really not a fan of footprints.

They never seem to lead anywhere except for sitting with thousands of others on a shelf in meldrums office.

50 years of footprints and what have we found about the bigfoot from this?

Nothing.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:36 pm

I haven't had a chance to read up on the story today. I had a long trip to northern Alberta, so I'll read it very soon.
I hope some sort of valuable information can be gained from studying the casts.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 pm

NEANDERTHAL

The London Trackway Neanderthalfp

Australopithecus

The London Trackway Australopithecus

The London Trackway Erectusk

Heidelbergis

The London Trackway Heidelbergx

Yeti

The London Trackway Yetik

Sasquatch

The London Trackway Sasquatche

That is what the tracks have shown and why I believe that these things are the same Hominids that we do have fossil record of.

This is also where most of the hoaxers make a mistake. They make to prints too Homo-Sapiens. And if that British guy in the blog who states he is a Professor and anthropologist yet calls patty fake because her feet are "ridiculously flat" is to be believed, then this is going undetected by anthropologists as well.

Of all hominids, Only we have the odd and self destructive feet. This is evolution? We get old and have to ware special shoes or like me, our knees get blown out all because of the way we walk. Our heel slams to the ground and then out toe flops down with every step. Another reason why I think the Patty footage is real. The thing is not just walking as the prints dictate, but it is walking correctly. foot is falling flat with the knees always in a bent position absorbing shock.

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

The London Trackway Empty My opinion

Post  Bigfoot Bode Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am

I met with Cliff and he showed me the London tracks. My overall impression is that they are very real. Cliff did a great job explaining why he believed they were in his "Nerd speak". afro
Bigfoot Bode
Bigfoot Bode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down