MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

Post  GT3Paul on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

This is for those who have experienced some type of sighting or experience with Bigfoot. I am hearing alot of people
talking about the lighted orbs around bigfoot. Anyone ever seen any strange lighting in a sighting or even an area where you suspect
Bigfoot to be or live. I still dont buy the idea of UFOs being involved but that doesnt mean BF cant carry a flashlight and startle people.
GT3Paul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange lights or Orbs in sightings?

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 pm

A quick google on Orbs found this:

BurdenOfProof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

I haven't seen a Bigfoot yet, but a couple of years ago my brother and I saw something strange in the orb category.
In one of my videos I have a bunch of still photos that I took at night while out looking. A few of those photos show plenty of particles that some people would call orbs, but in reality it was snow powder kicked up from my tires.
I personally don't subscribe to the Sasquatch/UFO connection.

SasquaiNation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 pm

My father tells an interesting story about a possible encounter with the orb/BF phenom.
He was visiting relatives in the Little Valley area of CA in the 50's. He was woken up one night during a storm to a light I his window which he saw for several minutes, said it looked like the moon, next morning the found some tracks and heavy equipment that had been moved.

Though I am no a believer in the UFO/BF idea, anything is possible.
Green911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

I dont think its a UFO thing, if its real I think its mostly BigFoot being able to do something we may not be aware of.
Its just several of the researchers I keep in contact with have independently brought up witness statements that have
talked about small lights in the vicinity of the sighting. Or Floating lights, 3 different guys 3 different parts of the country
in 3 different cases in less than 3 weeks in three different times zones all reported when I was watching 3 different Preseason
football games.
GT3Paul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top