MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Psychics and Afterlife? part II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Psychics and Afterlife? part II

Post  CMcMillan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:40 pm

So I figure i would share this here, since Stank controls the other area...

I want to say about 8 years ago i went to a Physic in my town. She was an older woman with lots of religious items in her home.
Cross's the Virgin Mother images all over her home. Just seemed odd to me at the time since most Psychics I know were more pagan (Wicca).
Any way this woman had very good reviews from others who went to her.

I recall when I went to her I sat down on her dinning room table. Then was asked to cut a ordinary deck of cards. While cutting the deck to think of a question. Well i did this and then she took the cards and answered the Question. Then she just began talking to me about things. She didn't wait for answers she would look up and off to the side. Like she was listening to someone.
She had spoken things about my Dog I had to put down because of Elliptic seizures he had. She would not have known about this or his hip problems.
She told me about my guardian angles. She went on.
At the time my grandmother was ill, she then spoke to me about her that when she is ready to go My Uncle who had died when i was younger would come down to take her with him. Now I didn't tell anyone in my family about this. Not even my mother.
Well when my Grandmother passed away my mom was at her side. My mom told me that She heard my Grandmother whisper out her brothers name, then my Mother saw a bright light white at the foot of the bed. And my grandmother passed away.

When my mother told me about this, I finally told her what this Psychic said to me years earlier.

So I really believe we don't even understand 3/4 of what we think we do.
I believe in what we call the "paranormal" I believe its real, i believe we also have the ability to see into these dimensions if only our brains were fully used.
CMcMillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychics and Afterlife? part II

Post  YSPR on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Even though I'm skeptical with any claims of the paranormal, I do believe that there are some things that just can’t be explained, with coincidence, chance and manipulation. I can’t wait to see if anyone else posts any experiences.
YSPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 pm

I believe we just haven't developed the tech to test these things since we still do not understand it completely.
So how do you develop some kinda of tech to monitor or discover these things i don't know.

CMcMillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:01 pm

YSPR wrote:Even though I'm skeptical with any claims of the paranormal, I do believe that there are some things that just can’t be explained, with coincidence, chance and manipulation. I can’t wait to see if anyone else posts any experiences.

I posted some of my experiences on the non-bigfoot page. I'm sure no one believes it but who cares I know the horrible truth.

Mr.Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 am

CMcMillan wrote:I believe we just haven't developed the tech to test these things since we still do not understand it completely.
So how do you develop some kinda of tech to monitor or discover these things i don't know.

Unfortunately all the tech in the world won't change the skeptics minds. My mind is already made up on this subject. Thanks for sharing the story.

Mr.Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 am

Do you remember when Randi totally debunked Uri Geller on his spoon bending and ability to see what you drew on the Tonight Show? "I'm just not feeling it tonight. You're pressuring me." What a scam he was/is. Randi showed you how he did it and it was pretty simple.
Danny Squatchanini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top