Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st

3 posters

Go down

Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st Empty Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st

Post  GT3Paul Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Thanks to Shawns show yesterday I got booked on the Bigfoot tonight show on Oct 21 at 6Pm PST.
Mark your calendars. I am pretty excited!!!!!Between this and the TV shows I am becoming a Phenom!!
A very humble and sincere phenom, but you get the pic!!!
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st Empty Re:Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Congratulations Paul! Once your name gets out there I'm sure lots of people will want to talk to you and find out more about your ideas.
Keep it true, and keep it real is the only advice I can offer, not that you need my advice. Wink Maybe one day I can afford one of your quadcopters. There are several open areas I'd like to check one day.
I'll be listening to the show and giving you my support. Well done.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st Empty Re: Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Nice Paul,

I can not wait to SEE what your Quads will bring to the fields.

I think how you described it, it may be very good for looking for this creature
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st Empty Re: Just got booked on another BigFoot radio show on Oct 21st

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down