Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  CMcMillan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 pm

~sighs~
No you are correct I am not In charge.
You are also correct you can have your opinion. You don't need to agree but I really feel you came into this area to start a fight (My Opinion)
You have said your not interested in it. Yet you jumped right in and called it B.s. from the start. In my opinion that is attacking someones belief. (In My opinion)
Any way I am done until TZ would like to post some more information that we can talk about with out trying to show you what we see.

Thank you for your Opinion
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  MrBigfoot on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

I listened to his information, read it, and came to the conclusion it wasn't backed up with facts (and this actually started in the chatroom, so I did not just come in here to start a fight)


from my backreading on this site, you seem to have a history of ranting at everyone who disagrees with you..... mirror mirror

MrBigfoot

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  DPinkerton on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:48 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:i didn't attack anyone's belief... why are you attacking me personally when all I said is that I think the Nibiru stuff is garbage. am I not allowed to have an opinion?

We are all entitled to our opinions, that is the great thing about a forum like this. It is when a persons opinions are called garbage, or the sites they read called crazy, or other statement along those lines that people get sensative. No one is called crazy for NOT believing or NOT finding something interesting...

People are defined by their beliefs..and when they are called into question, people will defend them...and when their beliefs are called crazy...people will take offense and feel attacked.

DPinkerton

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  CMcMillan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:50 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:I listened to his information, read it, and came to the conclusion it wasn't backed up with facts (and this actually started in the chatroom, so I did not just come in here to start a fight)


from my backreading on this site, you seem to have a history of ranting at everyone who disagrees with you..... mirror mirror

Yes you are correct it was stated in the chat room several of us were all talking about it. I don't recall seeing you in it because I posted this way before we talked about it in the chat room.
And the chat room talk was more how Bigfoot was related to the Sumerian's or how we were created.



avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  MrBigfoot on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 pm

DPinkerton wrote:
MrBigfoot wrote:i didn't attack anyone's belief... why are you attacking me personally when all I said is that I think the Nibiru stuff is garbage. am I not allowed to have an opinion?

We are all entitled to our opinions, that is the great thing about a forum like this. It is when a persons opinions are called garbage, or the sites they read called crazy, or other statement along those lines that people get sensative. No one is called crazy for NOT believing or NOT finding something interesting...

People are defined by their beliefs..and when they are called into question, people will defend them...and when their beliefs are called crazy...people will take offense and feel attacked.


These aren't really opinions though. they are being portrayed as facts. and as such, are subject to being shown to not be a fact.

I would like it demonstrated where I called anyone individually crazy. If you think that anyone can say whatever they want and nobody has a right to point out that their statements aren't truthful, then i would say you are very wrong. These statements about nibiru have no basis in truth based on the statements and writings of both astonomers and ancient language PHD's. I pointed this out. I also listed that these experts have dismissed the writings of the man who started this whole Nibiru thing as complete fabrications and crazy. I passed this information along and happened to agree with their statements.

I see a lot of anti-science talk on here. That's not going to convince anybody who demands facts. Maybe some people are so used to hanging out on fringe forums where everybody thinks every single conspiracy or idea is true. But I'm not one of those people. If I hadn't seen something I can't easily explain, I probably wouldn't be here.

No wonder everybody thinks bigfoot people are crazy.......

MrBigfoot

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmmmm

Post  Blondie1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 pm

This sounds so familiar, almost too familiar...Where have I heard this before? Hmmmm
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  CMcMillan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 pm

TZ,

I think the crop circle in England that supposedly predicts this date December 21st 2012 is really neat.
But i also have to wonder when would the planets be in that alignment besides 2012?
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

crop circles

Post  Blondie1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:20 pm

You know there's still a few crop circles I'd like to copy and bring their pictures over cause they're so amazing. Maybe I will in a few...
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  Tzieth on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:if there was one shred of evidence for this Nibiru thing it would be one thing. (unlike say the large shreds of evidence for bigfoot)

but when people who study the language say it's garbage, and astronomers say it's garbage, and the person who started this is exposed as pretty much a crazy person who just made it up (and the evidence for this is clearly stated by a PHD candidate in his paper) I tend to think it's garbage.


But I didn't come here to spend all me time tryin to point these things out. I came here for bigfoot stuff.

Okay I was not going to post this any further as Frankly, I think you are being a troll. This whole topic was made for fun. Even I my self do not whole heartedly believe all of this 100% nor do I feel that any of us do. (Not like we do about Bigfoot anyway.) But the topic it's self is full of alternate possibilities.

But we have given true facts and anything anyone says, you feel the hard need to rebut. ie; You mention that if there was a large body within the solar-system, it would effect the sun (paraphrasing) I then gave a link about ONLY the sun and you quickly changed to another point. Someone addressed your other point and you went straight back to the sun even though the link I gave was non-Planet X and factual.. it was a simple solar weather forecast.

When you said most people are generally stupid and and should have no say in government at all, then went on to say a Dictatorship would be better... This confirmed to me once and for all you are a Troll. I did not feel the need to address that as it was obvious baiting.

But lets go on... You are pretending to be something you are not. You had your ghostly encounter and believe in ghosts and you suddenly believe in Bigfoot(or rather think it possible) when you only caught a glimpse of something at a distance... However your unwarranted skepticism of this very topic alone, proves that such is not your demeanor at all. You dove into this topic not knowing anything about it and called it "Hogwash" and "Folly"Then you went in circles with your points. (Common troll behavior). It does not make sense to me that you could believe in the paranormal, and be open about Bigfoot after seeing something that could have just as easily been a bear. Someone as skeptical as you are would have chalked this up as "Bear". You were denying this topic before you even knew anything about it and using arguments no more as absurd as the possibility of Nibiru it's self. Dwarf Planets past Pluto??? Really? lol And have you seen picture of these dwarf planets past Pluto? We have never been past Pluto so how does even NASA know this? Both Galileo and Voyager drifted past Pluto and there was no mention of any other body reported by them. As for what was discovered in 1986, you are right.. It was not confirmed to be a Planet. But they say it could have been a Brown Dwarf, Black Hole, Planet, or developing Galaxy? lol We do not have the tech to distinguish a Galaxy from a small Planet and yet there are all these Dwarf Planets?

Science is full of this arrogant "mainstream-popular" crap. (Hence the confirmation of a present Hominid would knock it off it's foundation on several levels)

Just as this guy you just posted, every researcher no matter who they are has a critic. And anyone with a true open mind and eagerness to learn, knows that there are always at least Two sides to every story. This is no different. Note on everything this guy writes about Sitchin (And he has been doing so since the 70's) He must put that "PHd" in big bold letters. Sitchin however lived in the region. He taught himself to read Cuniform and was already studying the Sumerians and actually going to the archeological dig-sights 40 years before this other jackass was even in college.

" Michael S. Heiser is an American Christian author. His books include The Façade and The Bible Code Myth.
Education

Heiser was raised in Lebanon PA. He attended Lebanon High School and Cedar Crest High. He received an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.A. and Ph.D. in the Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin–Madison (with a minor in Classical studies).[1] Heiser received his undergraduate degree from Bob Jones University and also attended Bible college for three years.[2]
According to his web site, Heiser has studied Egyptian hieroglyphs, the Phoenician, the Aramaic, the Syriac, Moabite, the Ugaritic cuneiform, the Ancient Hebrew, Alexandrian Greek, the Aramaic, Akkadian and Sumerian and Second Temple Jewish monotheism.[2]"

hmm So he has an agenda being a Christian PHd (I my self a Christian knows full well what it would mean if Sitchin is right. That my whole Monothiestic religion is based off of a Polytheistic one?) And I do not see where he has Sumerian Cuniform as one of his credentials.. do you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Heiser

FACT: When Sitchin translated the Sumerian Language, he was only one of three people in the world who could

There are even two wiki's on Sitchin.. one that completely badmouths him such as this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin and one that takes a more fair approach such as this one http://www.2012wiki.com/index.php?title=Zechariah_Sitchin

However whoever made the slandering one should never have put in what his critics were saying in the 70's lol "In a 1979 review of The Twelfth Planet, Roger W. Wescott,[25] Prof. of Anthropology and Linguistics at Drew University, Madison, New Jersey, noted Sitchin's amateurishness with respect to the primacy of the Sumerian language:
Sitchin's linguistics seems at least as amateurish as his anthropology, biology, and astronomy. On p. 370, for example, he maintains that "all the ancient languages . . . including early Chinese . . . stemmed from one primeval source -- Sumerian". Sumerian, of course, is the virtual archetype of what linguistic taxonomists call a language-isolate, meaning a language that does not fall into any of the well-known language-families or exhibit clear cognation with any known language. Even if Sitchin is referring to written rather than to spoken language, it is unlikely that his contention can be persuasively defended, since Sumerian ideograms were preceded by the Azilian and Tartarian signaries of Europe as well as by a variety of script-like notational systems between the Nile and Indus rivers.[26]"

Because we now know this in the 2010's
http://www.imninalu.net/Huns.htm (The Huns were Sumerian refugees who fled after Babylonian conquest of Sumeria) Their own epic tale of creation is not only exactly as the Sumerian's, but their own passed down History named Sumeria. The Huns spread all through Asia and Europe. From China to Rome, to Iberia and Gaul.)

"
The Huns



The Huns appear officially in history only when their hordes coming from the east reach the Roman Empire and in a very short time they conquer most of Europe.
Before that time, they have been numbered among the nomadic tribes of the Asian steppes and their origin was almost unknown. Now we have many research elements that have brought more light about this people, or complex of peoples, and have discovered that they were present in the most ancient times in Mesopotamia, and that have even been linked in some way, though not ethnically, with the Israelites in different times along history.
The Huns' origin is directly connected with two well-known peoples of ancient Middle East: the Sumerians and the Scythians, namely, in the kingdom founded by Nimrod. Even though they belong to the Japhetic stock and their most creditable ancestor is Magog, the Sumerian heritage has been kept by them more than by any other people, which implies that they are in fact the result of a mixed background. According to their own legendary accounts (legends that are anyway founded on true facts), it is very feasible that Magog's descent was under Nimrod's rule, and that they kept close ties with Sumerians even for a long time after the Sumerians disappeared from Mesopotamia as a national entity."http://www.imninalu.net/Huns.htm

I only make this point because this is how Sciences based on theory are. When facts that dispute theory are discovered, they are quickly attacked. (Just as with Sasquatch and just as with astronomy)

Note: This is in no way directed towards you, Mr.Bigfoot. As I have said earlier, I think you are a Troll so no matter what hard facts or evidence I give under any topic, I know you will rebut it without question. This is for the rest who like myself, entered this topic with an opened mind, neither believing it nor disbelieving it.

Sincerely,
Heath
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  MrBigfoot on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Okay, you want to call people names? I can do that too


I think you are a gullible idiot. I think you believe anything you hear that isn't regular science because it makes you feel like you are smart and special. But all it really does is make you a gullible turd.

a pathetic gullible turd. ever touched a boob? i doubt it.

MrBigfoot

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  Tzieth on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:58 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:Okay, you want to call people names? I can do that too


I think you are a gullible idiot. I think you believe anything you hear that isn't regular science because it makes you feel like you are smart and special. But all it really does is make you a gullible turd.

a pathetic gullible turd. ever touched a boob? i doubt it.

OMG Did you really just go there? ROFLMAO

#1 I do not believe it, I am open about it. As you entered the chat our discussion was about Sitchins theory. Not "What is solid fact." Mainly because Sitchins theory and the Sumerian story of creation it's self filled in all the missing blanks left in modern science. (Including Sasquatch)

#2 Everything I posted to you were facts that complement his theory. Mostly from non-topic sources. Yet you clearly stated that I am not giving facts? lol I take it you did not actually go to the links did you?

#3 Aside from my own point of view as to why you are a troll (Someone who gets off on agitating or angering others for their own self gratification.) Instead of simply stating "I disagree" you felt the need to use more extreme verbal negatives such as "Garbage, Trash, Folly,Hogwash" to not just make your point, but to incite animosity. Yes we got it.. you do not agree. But at the time, we gave you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you were not a troll, so we backed up this theory with solid facts. That is how science has been operating lately in case you have not noticed. Yes some of the links others were giving you were links to occult type websites, but as I stated before. This topic in it's self was all in fun to speculate at. If they want to believe it, or disbelieve it that is personal to them but it was mainly a diversionary topic. A break from Bigfoot and having to repeatedly make the same arguments over and over again to trolls or new opened minded people.

You Sir, did not come into this topic with an open opinion. You came in swinging long before you had any counter facts of your own. This is not even being skeptical. Skeptics have reason as to why they are skeptics. Mostly because they have researched said topic on their own, and found it lacked merit. Then they post why it lacks merit to them. But you yourself knew nothing about Planet X nor the Sumerian's, nor Sitchin. You first started stating "Hogwash" etc.. then once your valid reasons for skepticism such as the sun, were debunked, you immediately looked for the oppositions web sights lol.

So am I to understand that you do not feel you are a Troll? Suspect
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  Tzieth on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:27 am

CMcMillan wrote:TZ,

I think the crop circle in England that supposedly predicts this date December 21st 2012 is really neat.
But i also have to wonder when would the planets be in that alignment besides 2012?

mmm I never have really been a big fan of crop circles. I do suspect that maybe some are actually the real deal, but I think many of them might be hoaxes. (Now any way.)

However, though I my self do not believe that if Nibiru does exist it will return in 2012, perhaps.. if you go by not just the Mayans, but Hopie and Aztec prophecies, maybe the crop circles and Mayan Calender mean the return of the Annunaki in December 21 2012? Cool
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 am

Thank you TZ for the insightful view on the Person michaels heiser that Mr.Big found.
I thought much like you did what is this person's agenda. What does he have to gain or loose. Again Its the internet we can find anyone to counter a study.
And I agree it is all more about just having a fun discussion about the concept of the mysterious planet.

Mike blogs about biblical studies at The Naked Bible, and fringe beliefs about archaeology and antiquity at PaleoBabble. He offers courses on the Old Testament, New Testament, Biblical theology, and various ancient languages through his online institute, MEMRA. He has also written several articles and short books on these sorts of subjects.


Update: Ancient Aliens Debunked Documentary
just a quick note. I was in Nashville this past week and weekend to be filmed for a documentary response to the ancient aliens show/series. Things went well; it was fun. Word has it that the documentary will be several hours in length. It sounded to me like it would be available (free) to the public toward the end of September or early October. I’ll keep you all posted here.

http://michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/who-is-this-lunatic/
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Explosion on Jupiter Spotted

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 am

http://news.yahoo.com/explosion-jupiter-spotted-amateur-astronomers-173328392.html
Hmmmmmmm................
affraid
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  Tzieth on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:59 am

So they saw the impact but not the objects? lol Interesting Wink
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intresting Site with information and Videos

Post  CMcMillan on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:20 pm

http://ultimatesurvival.net/
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_22.htm
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A new comet has been discovered Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  CMcMillan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 am

Shocked
that is predicted to blaze incredibly brilliantly in the skies during late 2013. With a perihelion passage of less than two million kilometres from the Sun on 28 November 2013, current predictions are of an object that will dazzle the eye at up to magnitude —16. That's far brighter than the full Moon. If predictions hold true then C/2012 S1 will certainly be one of the greatest comets in human history, far outshining the memorable Comet Hale-Bopp of 1997 and very likely to outdo the long-awaited Comet Pan-STARRS (C/2011 L4) which is set to stun in March 2013.

http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1209/25comet/#.UGMQXQyVuJI.facebook
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  Green911 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Have any of you read the book "Slave species of God"? It is very enlightening. It incorporates the
Planet X and Niburu theories into it. I do believe there may be something out there, and maybe
there is a cover up, but when big things start happening they will not be able to cover up any more.

For years I believed in a Non-Christian Monotheistic religion. So some of my views on things have
been a little jaded from religion, but this book really opened my eyes and made me realize that
the religeous texts that we grow up with may have been partly right in the fact that they are stories
of how this world began, from the point of view of our species as it was 2-3 thousand years ago.

Please do not think that I am bashing anyones religion, far from that. Since I still retain my beliefs.
I just want to give you all something to think about with this book, that the gods in our religious texts may
have some basis in fact.

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coming of Nibiru – Planet X

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum