Post  StankApe on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:46 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot baby

Post  Blondie1 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:53 pm

My daughter had a coat like that when she was little. I can't see the legs and feet well enough to tell anything.

On the other hand, I thought it had been reported that young ones had bigger heads than bodies?
Blondie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Baby bigfoot

Post  CMcMillan on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:02 pm

More information on the picture...I think helps add to the picture. Personally

This summer, in August of 2012, a little girl and her friends were just coming out from the beach and were walking in a little clearing.

She was lagging behind when she spotted something or someone standing there. She hid and had enough presence to take a snapshot with her ipod of the little hairy creature before that thing walked off into the underbrush.

It was two days before she finally told her mother of what she saw and of the picture she took. Since then that picture has been circulating around the internet.

Although not very clear, the picture is authentic. People have been inspecting the little footprints and measuring 11 inches in length. Some say they are the footprints of a baby Sasquatch.

Thanks, I should have gone and read it. Well if they were coming in from the beach then it was too warm for a child in a coat. (unless an intentional hoax) If it's not a hoax I bet it was watching the children on the beach. And...I bet Momma Bigfoot didn't know. Wink
CMcMillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New "Baby Bigfoot" pic up on the blog

Post  YSPR on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Interesting, but it looks like kid in a coat to me. The back story and supposed footprint measuring seems a little vague. More information and details may help with my perception.

But hey it’s possible,
YSPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arms seem a little short

Post  Sweetsusiq on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Somehow it just does not seem like a young BF because the arms are a little short for a BF. The arm's should be closer to it's knees. The arm length looks more like a human-like length to me.
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I don't see any defined hands, or feet. The neck looks consistent but no point to the head. I think possibly faked. elephant
Green911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:02 am

Green911 wrote:I don't see any defined hands, or feet. The neck looks consistent but no point to the head. I think possibly faked. elephant

Sweetsusiq wrote:Somehow it just does not seem like a young BF because the arms are a little short for a BF. The arm's should be closer to it's knees. The arm length looks more like a human-like length to me.

And this is my fear lol... Why must every Bigfoot sighting be based off of Patty? This is why some peoples eyewitness accounts get thrown under the rug by Sasquatch researchers.. Simply because it does not fit "Their" Description of what Bigfoot is. If there are indeed multiple Hominids out there, then why can't this be a Neanderthal AKA Marked Hominid? or If this is a Sasquatch of the Patty Kind, maybe it's head is round because it is a baby?

Personally I don't think this one is real and to me it looks a lot like Chaka from the Original "Land of the Lost" Smile
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 am

Tzieth said:
And this is my fear lol... Why must every Bigfoot sighting be based off of Patty? This is why some peoples eyewitness accounts get thrown under the rug by Sasquatch researchers.. Simply because it does not fit "Their" Description of what Bigfoot is. If there are indeed multiple Hominids out there, then why can't this be a Neanderthal AKA Marked Hominid? or If this is a Sasquatch of the Patty Kind, maybe it's head is round because it is a baby?

Personally I don't think this one is real and to me it looks a lot like Chaka from the Original "Land of the Lost" Smile [/quote]

Tzieth, I understand your feelings, except now we have a fairly large amount of BF pictures and drawings, many from the research group who started this forum, and after spending a few years myself obsessed with all things BF, I sorta know the sizes of the body parts. This could be a genuine picture, especially after the background regarding the picture was explained. However, I do not remember ever seeing picture of a BF child of this age, so who knows what their body lengths could be at this age? I was just surprised at how short the arms look to me, but as I said above, this could be a genuine picture. Very Happy
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 am

anyone who googled the location should figure out pert quick this is most likely legit.
just saying.
Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Starz wrote:anyone who googled the location should figure out pert quick this is most likely legit.
just saying.
Excellent Point Starz! Due to the location and the time of the event it would be almost impossible to fake, plus what parent would ever endanger their child that way to pull off a hoax? Who knows who may have been around there with a gun or a rifle, and could have shot at it to prove once and for all that BF exists? I'm thinking this is a real BF youth, mostly( gotta hedge my bets Very Happy ). I think that it is real.
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Susie no one up in eastern Canada is going to whip out a weapon just to ''prove'' bigfoot is real.ROFL !!
Especially not berry picking and most likely not on a reservation.

Reading articles for context is a GOOD thing.
Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Starz wrote:Susie no one up in eastern Canada is going to whip out a weapon just to ''prove'' bigfoot is real.ROFL !!
Especially not berry picking and most likely not on a reservation.

Reading articles for context is a GOOD thing.

I don't understand the last sentence Starz, was there an article and I think if so I missed it. Good to see you here.
Blondie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:52 pm

It was on a reservation? In Canada? Embarassed I missed that info somehow. I think that wherever it was that it might be a young something or the other.. study Excuse me while I go and reread everything posted here, and take copious notes.. elephant and try to remember what I read.. scratch
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 pm

http://www.wawataynews.ca/archive/all/2012/9/6/wunnumin-lake-s-mysterious-bigfoot-family_23409

Original article
PULEEEEZE tell me people weren't commenting without reading the original information!
Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Embarassed Embarassed confused Crying or Very sad
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I had read that article.

Post  Sweetsusiq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I had read that article, I thought that there was another article that I missed. study
I, upon seeing the picture, thought that the arms looked a little short for a BF, but after reading the history, I'm thinking the picture is of a young Sasquatch. cheers
I'm also aware that people in Canada don't walk around toting guns, but you do have hunters who are allowed to carry a weapon when hunting, correct?
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Starz wrote:http://www.wawataynews.ca/archive/all/2012/9/6/wunnumin-lake-s-mysterious-bigfoot-family_23409

Original article
PULEEEEZE tell me people weren't commenting without reading the original information!

Yep apparently I was...lol. Patience goes a long way I've learned as I've gotten older and older and older. Rolling Eyes Ut oh now I've told everyone how old I am.

Even worse than that I suppose I only looked at the picture posted here, didn't even read the blog article...Oh geez I must do better lol!
Blondie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are both blondes, what do you expect, brunette behavior?

Post  Sweetsusiq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:43 pm

lol! cheers
At least give us credit for trying.. study We did figure it all out, and I had read the article, so Blondie and I did just great all things considered. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Sweetsusiq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:19 pm

whomver said Chackka from LOL was dead on. That thing looks silly, nothing like what I saw at all.

MrBigfoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:I had read that article, I thought that there was another article that I missed. study
I, upon seeing the picture, thought that the arms looked a little short for a BF, but after reading the history, I'm thinking the picture is of a young Sasquatch. cheers
I'm also aware that people in Canada don't walk around toting guns, but you do have hunters who are allowed to carry a weapon when hunting, correct?

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/FW/Publication/MNR_E001275P.html
Ontario's hunting seasons, the pic was taken in august.

On reserve Lands different rules may or may not apply depending on treaties.
Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fish91 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

So fake looking, definite costume... that or a real life ewok

fish91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fish 91

Post  Blondie1 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Welcome to the forum... Smile
Blondie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:24 am

Sweetsusiq wrote:
Tzieth, I understand your feelings, except now we have a fairly large amount of BF pictures and drawings, many from the research group who started this forum, and after spending a few years myself obsessed with all things BF, I sorta know the sizes of the body parts. This could be a genuine picture, especially after the background regarding the picture was explained. However, I do not remember ever seeing picture of a BF child of this age, so who knows what their body lengths could be at this age? I was just surprised at how short the arms look to me, but as I said above, this could be a genuine picture. Very Happy

Main key "except now we have a fairly large amount of BF pictures and drawings, many from the research group who started this forum" Again, people looking for a specific Hominid.

But take the "Southern Sasquatch" The common description is Short, bulky, long hair and a rounded elongated head with huge eyes... Sort of like this guy

Does that look at all Human to you? Modern Science tries to brainwash us that is does lol.. That is Neanderthal and it's bone structure fits the description of Marked Hominids and the Almasty (We have sightings of those here in Washington as well). Those are the ones said to ware hides, use weapons and start fires But most Bigfoot Researchers won't touch that one (Unless they are Russian). But if they are Neanderthals, it makes sense.

Here is what is most likely your classic Patty Sasquatch

That is H.Heidelbergensis. Notice on the top of the head, there is a sagittal keel. Just like Patty.

Even going back to Native American Legends, even the tribes up here in Washington have three different entities that meet the same description as far as being smelly, hairy and big. But everyone zones in on the "Stick People", "Forest people" legends and over look the "Stone Giants" and "Mud Giants" that they deem as evil and cannibalistic but share the same traits in being hairy and huge and smelly,and nocturnal only differing in color and said to have mud caked onto their hair which becomes hard like stone and their use of weapons. (That has Neanderthal written all over it.)

Yeti, Yeran, Orang Pendek , Almasty, Yowie.. All Possible Hominds and all different descriptions. Other than Yowie, All from Asia. Do you really think only one hominid crossed that land bridge?
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 am

Not sure exactly what I am looking at. I think maybe a possible miss identification of another animal. I hate to call people liars or hoaxers. I would rather say that they are unsure of the true. IMO
dingo3497

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MylesLI on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 am

The article makes it seem much more possible that it is real. The pic is what it is...who knows what an adolescent Squatch looks like?? The possibility of a fake is less here than most. I lean YES

MylesLI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top