Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

disclosure project discussions

+3
Tzieth
Mr.Lee
CMcMillan
7 posters

Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty disclosure project discussions

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty Moon Landing

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:48 pm

The truth of that historic event has never been told. We did go to the moon- but the events that transpired were kept secret and officially remain secret to this day.

By the time we landed on the moon, the Lunar Orbiter had mapped the moon and imaged ancient as well as more recent structures on the moon. This has been confirmed by more than one DisclosureProject.org witness. So by the time we landed, the military and intelligence community- and a small compartment of operatives at NASA- knew that we may in fact encounter something very unusual there.

To prepare for this possibility, there was a time delay from the Lunar Module via an NSA (National Security Agency) uplink and other, alternative film footage was prepared to be shown in the event of something really unusual happening.

Well it happened. Close friends and very close family members of both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have separately told me that indeed there were numerous, large UFOs around the crater where the Lunar Module landed and that these were seen by both Armstrong and Aldrin. I have also spoken to military officers that have seen the footage of this event- but it has never been made public. One close family member of Buzz Aldrin told me “It is not my place to out Buzz on this- someday if he can speak about it, he will…”

Source:
http://drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org/
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty Re: disclosure project discussions

Post  Mr.Lee Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 am

With so many credible witnesses its hard not to take seriously. Good stuff.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 am

Still.... I am not touching this one lol.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

I have my doubts that any of it happened. I know, I know but that is my opinion. I feel free to express it on this site only.

It was a space race with the Russians that POTUS Kennedy was not going to lose. To this day, the Soviet Union has still never set foot on the moon or have they.................................
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm

dingo3497 wrote:It was a space race with the Russians that POTUS Kennedy was not going to lose. To this day, the Soviet Union has still never set foot on the moon or have they.................................

If they in fact have been on the moon, there has to be a very very strong reason for them not to admit to it. They were all about showing their superiority.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty Disclosure Project

Post  Farstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 pm

I would suggest any and all who are on the fence on this particular topic view in its entirety the press conference held at the National Press Club on May 9,2001 (available on You Tube)...IMHO highly compelling stuff. It received world wide coverage yet only token attention was paid to it here in the U.S. It's time for the conscious among us to awaken from our life long slumbers.
Farstar
Farstar

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 pm

DPinkerton wrote:
dingo3497 wrote:It was a space race with the Russians that POTUS Kennedy was not going to lose. To this day, the Soviet Union has still never set foot on the moon or have they.................................

If they in fact have been on the moon, there has to be a very very strong reason for them not to admit to it. They were all about showing their superiority.

I recently watched Appollo 18 movie. I thought the movie had a lot to be desired as far as content. But the concept was pretty interesting. A pretty good watch and it explains what may have happened. History says the last visit to the moon was Appollo 17.
This movie represents itself as "what if" there was one more trip. Appollo 18
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty Disclosure Project discussions

Post  Farstar Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:01 pm

'Apollo 18' is provocative and makes one pause and wonder: why was it that the U.S. never went beyond the development of the Saturn V rocket, (allegedly). The U.S. had steadfastly developed and produced evermore powerful rocket technology that just stopped. While the prevailing mainstream response would certainly point to oncoming shuttle tech, I wonder if perhaps there was either something else already on the drawing board or for some unprecedented reason the brightest space engineering minds just gave up the ghost in endeavoring a way to develop manned systems capable of escape velocities(?)
Farstar
Farstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Farstar wrote:'Apollo 18' is provocative and makes one pause and wonder: why was it that the U.S. never went beyond the development of the Saturn V rocket, (allegedly). The U.S. had steadfastly developed and produced evermore powerful rocket technology that just stopped. While the prevailing mainstream response would certainly point to oncoming shuttle tech, I wonder if perhaps there was either something else already on the drawing board or for some unprecedented reason the brightest space engineering minds just gave up the ghost in endeavoring a way to develop manned systems capable of escape velocities(?)

Two words.. Ronald Regan. I remember all the talk of the "Star Wars Program" on the news when I was a kid. Then suddenly it was scrapped and during Regan's Administration? Of course the Soviets were not happy with the very idea and Regan was entering peace talks with Gorbachev at the time. And what good is a top secret missile defense system if everyone knows it exists? lol

The common belief was that Star Wars was to be a Satellite loaded with clusters of little missiles that would shoot down ICBM's as they left the Atmosphere over Russia en-route to the U.S. But who knows? The platform could have just as easily been the moon. Another supposed version was that it was not missiles, but lasers that would shoot down enemy nukes and now I hear that maybe it was Plasma.

We are just now learning how to manipulate plasma. How to turn it into a solid, liquid and gas. But to shoot raw plasma may have well been in 1980's tech.

Check this out... This is centering around the UFO rising out of our atmosphere, but forget about the UFO. The more interesting thing is "What is shooting at it?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b6WobAoTaI
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 pm

My Uncle actually was working on the star wars program.
The were trying to figure out how to keep the platform in position when it fired something.
It was intresting talking to him about the stuff he did.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty Disclosure Project Discussions

Post  Farstar Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 am

Hopefully the 'Sirius' documentary, now in production, will further illuminate this. This subject matter has the potential to dwarf any Earth bound story, including our large hominid friends.
Farstar
Farstar

Back to top Go down

disclosure project discussions Empty re disclosure project

Post  James Wright Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:47 pm

There has been scraps of info that in the ancient past people has had and used these types of energy and if the obstacles can be overcome these things may return there are signs and sketchy reports that electromagnetic energy has already being used. Beside the use of it in the ultra fast trains. The Phoenix lights is an example I have a gut feeling this was a man made craft using electromagnetic propulsion and the Stephenville, tx. sighting also the boys at area 51 are at work.

James Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down