Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Dogman Sigthings

+3
Sweetsusiq
CMcMillan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dogman Sigthings - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogman Sigthings

Post  CMcMillan Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

So we know that people have noticed different size foot prints.
What if some of these footprints are DM and Not Sasquatch.
If we can make the assumtion that they are similar in to Sasquatch except more feral and more wolf like.
how would we know by foot prints that it is a DM and Not Sasquatch.

Also if we look at this this may be why we also get different stories of "eyeshine" and some with not.

This actually makes a bit more sense to me. that we do have 2 different "creatures"
Similar in some ways but differ in others
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

NobleSavage wrote:You are correct Tzeith, there are accounts that describe this type of creature. I'm open to the possibility. Subspecies could exist, and I respect those who've related their accounts.

If we just had more footprint, evidence and more descriptions of such, I guess I'd be swayed. I guess part of me feels like the the lack of overall reports, which numbers are still statistically insignificant, and the lack of photographic record, and werewolf association smacks of simple folklore.

It's not without possibility however, and your points are well made, and I will definitely keep an open mind if more evidence continues to come in.

As much as I've disagreed with some of our most ardent skeptics, I guess I feel our focus should remain on establishing the existence of what seems to be the more numerous Sasquatch species. When and if a watershed event occurs for biggie, maybe minds will open to subspecies.

Good point on the low numbers of sightings. But it goes back to "What is Bigfoot" I my self use Bigfoot as a Generic term because that is what we made it. Every Hairy Bipedal creature we witness is "Bigfoot" To some Bigfoot is an Ape and to others a Pre-human and to others a Cousin Hominid and to a small handful of others a Post-human lol. (And then their are the aliens lol) But it could be all of them. If Neanderthals and Erectus, and Heildlebergus, and all our "cousins" still survive today, we would not know the tale-tale signs that differentiate them. We see hairy bipedal man-like creatures running around in the forest and call them all "Bigfoot". Dogman sort of sticks out like a sore thumb but as you can see, Bigfoot researchers are STILL trying to call them Bigfoot as well.

Here is the problem with this: Say Melba Ketchum, or Oxford does conclude in existence and we even find one. Now we have proven that "Bigfoot" exists so we now have yet another creature confirmed on the planet and research stops on the confirmation and then goes into study. But what about the others? What if they find Erectus but Neanderthal is still running around and etc... How many of these combined Bigfoot reports and sightings were all of them tallied together?
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Blondie1 wrote:
Sweetsusiq wrote:Dogman lives here in America, and has killed a family who were on vacation not too far from where I live. This beast tore open a metal trailer, killed all 5 people inside the motor home, and carried their 4 year old daughter's body up a tree to eat on later. This is a dangerous animal and very few people are even aware of it's existence. People need to be alerted to this dangerous creature that roams our woodlands.

Well if it's so then I wonder if that info would ever be allowed to be released? Wouldn't it hurt tourism in the National Parks?

The National Parks have people go missing all of the time,especially Yosemite and the Great Smokie Mountain National Park, and they all refuse to release the lists and number of people who have gone missing.

However, Inside the parks they do diligently search for missing people.

Buy a copy of "Missing:411 by David Paulides". I purchased my own copies, so you can purchase your own, or order them through your local library.

I highly recommend them. Also, (for free), Listen to David Paulides radio shows for *free*.
That's what I did, but after listening to the program I purchased my own copies of his books, mainly to make my children read them since hubby and I rarely camp or hike anymore:(
However, after reading the stories, there is no way I'm going camping or hiking again ever, anywhere, or anytime, period. I have no desire to be torn up and eaten alive thank you very much! No No No
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings - Page 2 Empty Dog man encounter

Post  dingo3497 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 am

While hiking the mountains of Va.in 2004 My family and I also saw something peaking out of a cave. My wife stayed with the little one's and my son and I went to check it out. What we saw I have only told a few people.
We heard a growl, then a dog type yup. Ok, I thought it was a wild dog, coyote or something along those lines. We decided not to enter any further when this dog like creature stood up and on 2 legs. It put it's snout into the air and then looked further back into the cave. That is when I grabbed my son's hand and exited off the mountain with the family back to the lodge.

This animal was approx. 6ft and 200lbs. I am 6'4 and 250, trained and had several available weapons at my disposal. I was confused on what I was seeing and I was scared for the safety of my family.
I am an avid hunter and outdoors man. It was no bear, wolf or anything else. Until I read about this dogman stuff I had no idea what it was. But now without a doubt, I do.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm

And EVERYONE could be nailed by a black widow spider in their own garage!
The hype and drama surrounding Dogman has gotten out of hand in the last year on forums all over the net.
Lots of places are body-dumps for psychopaths, Berlin Lake in Ohio for one, so blaming Dogman or Bigfoot for missing people without proof is just more hype.

Do some locations have Bigfoot who aren't partial to people?
Probably.

JMO but whipping people into a frenzy over it is counterproductive.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Dogman Sigthings - Page 2 Empty Dogmen and Bigfoot

Post  Blondie1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Ahhh but what if you can't have one without the other? Wink
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 pm

ROFL !!

Then my head would explode like a cheap pinata at a kids birthday party. Surprised
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 pm

dingo3497 wrote:While hiking the mountains of Va.in 2004 My family and I also saw something peaking out of a cave. My wife stayed with the little one's and my son and I went to check it out. What we saw I have only told a few people.
We heard a growl, then a dog type yup. Ok, I thought it was a wild dog, coyote or something along those lines. We decided not to enter any further when this dog like creature stood up and on 2 legs. It put it's snout into the air and then looked further back into the cave. That is when I grabbed my son's hand and exited off the mountain with the family back to the lodge.

This animal was approx. 6ft and 200lbs. I am 6'4 and 250, trained and had several available weapons at my disposal. I was confused on what I was seeing and I was scared for the safety of my family.
I am an avid hunter and outdoors man. It was no bear, wolf or anything else. Until I read about this dogman stuff I had no idea what it was. But now without a doubt, I do.
I am thrilled that you reacted so responsibly. That animal could have killed you both because it sounds like it had young in the cave. You saved your child's life that day, plus your own in my humble opinion. I'm also thankful that you were **armed** and knew how to use your weapons. I admit that this animal scares me a whole lot more than any BF ever has. This Dogman seems to be more violent than any other creature except Mountain Lions and other types of big cats, or even most bears who roam the wilderness, except for a Grizzly/brown/black bear with cubs. In that case, I believe most bets are off as to whom may survive. You should read David Paulide's books "Missing 411" to realize how many people go missing, especially young children, every year in National Parks, or the wilderness areas of our country here in America, and Canada.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 am

A "dog man" type animal is real. I do not know exactly what we saw that day but I do know this:

It is no known animal that resides in Va.

I am an outdoors man who spends has spent countless over 30yrs in the Va. woods hiking and hunting. After that day, I look at my wooded surrounds a lot different then I use to. I always felt like the predator and the dominate one, not anymore.

The freedom that my family and I once had hiking has been taken away by seeing this animal and replaced with uncertainty of if this animal is watching us.

If there is every a next encounter, and the situation is different regarding my families safety. I will do things differently.

Last edited by dingo3497 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed spelled words)
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2