Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pertinent Dogman information

+11
Danny Squatchanini
Tzieth
MylesLI
thereoutthere
DPinkerton
CMcMillan
MrBigfoot
Starz
Blondie1
Sweetsusiq
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Pertinent Dogman information

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Ray Crowe on Dogmen. The great Ray Crowe is not dead as I had feared. Instead he is still with us, quite alive and kicking and working like crazy! My heart goes out to him, and I hope he sticks around this planet as long as possible. He’s truly one of the greats. Ray stopped by my site and wrote about Dogmen.

Here is his extensive remark:

A recent Lindsay release addresses the issue of a dog-faced creature and some speculation concerning possible DNA differentiation from the typical Bigfoot “species” a la Dr. Melba Ketchum.
Readers might be interested in some speculation along those lines by Ray Crowe, to be released in the upcoming Volume 2 of Bigfoot Behavior to be released possibly this fall.
Dog-Headed Creatures
Bord lists in the Bigfoot Casebook where in 1972 a witness saw a Bigfoot with a wolf-like head. The head had an elongated nose and fangs.
Three teenaged boys were driving near a wildlife area and saw what they thought was a dead dog alongside of the road. It was torn open at the stomach with the intestines exposed. The boys stopped to examine; poking a stick at the carcass. Immediately a huge “Werewolf” looking creature screamed at them and charged towards them (not the dog).
The boys piled into the car and raced off to avoid the creature. But it chased after them running up to 35 mph before they outdistanced it. One boy said that the upright hairy creature had ears visible on the side of its head.
He said that the face was like that of an ape. But it had strange ears, “like large lynx-type in appearance.”
Near Grand Rivers, Kentucky, July 1978, 13 year old “Joe” on his dirt bike screamed as the creature grabbed his leg, leaving scratch marks across his right thigh where it had torn through the denim of his Levi’s. The hairy wolf thing was following him on the path through the woods and grabbed him near the road. It ran on two legs and was taller than a man.
“Linda” said the Farmington creature was the size of a large deer but had a massive wolf-like head and pointy ears. It lumbered on across the road into the woods, uncaring of her car’s presence.
In November 2006 near Holly Town, “Steve,” a Department of Natural Resources employee, hired to pick up road-kill in Wisconsin, had just picked up an 80 pound doe deer carcass and put it in the back of his truck.
The truck shook violently, and he looked back in his rear-view mirror and saw a creature lift the deer and a steel ramp that the carcass was tangled in and run off into the heavily wooded area carrying the deer in its arms.
The creature had a distinct muzzle and prominent ears, the head of a wolf. It was said that other sightings of some sort of creature resembling an ape with the head of a wolf had been seen in the past.
Outside of Elkhorn, Wisconsin, a creature was reported in the 1980’s called the Beast of Bray Road. Reporter Linda Godfrey of the Walworth County Week interviewed the witnesses who talked of a Werewolf. The creature was said to be seven feet tall, weighed 400-700 pounds and had a face like a German Shepherd with pointed ears.
The creature had been seen running on all four legs and sitting in the road eating dead road kill. In vehicle headlights, the eyes glow yellow and the odor of decaying meat is noticed.
Not to be left out, Michigan had a popular song, The Legend of the Michigan Dogman, in 1987. The Dogman was first reported in 1887 in Wexford County, when two lumberjacks said they had seen a creature with a man’s body and a dog’s head.
Later, in Paris, Michigan in 1938, “Robert” was said to have been attacked by five wild dogs, one of which walked upright.
Joedy Cook said in 1996, the Norwood, Ohio, police followed up on a report of a creature described as “a dog running on two legs.”
Ronnie Roseman said he interviewed a Lummi Reservation cop who said that 15-20 years ago as the police cruiser was driving along the road and out of the woods, a creature with a snout like a wolf dashed out and deliberately slammed into the car and dented it after bouncing off, then dashed back into the woods. The big hairy creature was really quick, he said.
There was a violent occurrence in Kentucky involving something called The Beast of LBL (Land Between the Lakes). The tale was related by Jan Thompson in the book Jan’s Tales, in a chapter called Creature of LBL.
The spooky area had a long history of hauntings, Indian curses, and mysterious lights over gravestones, hag witches, and tales of a wolf-like upright creature that would attack livestock.
The seven foot Wolfman left barefoot paw-type tracks, and had long hair and a stench of open graves. The huge wolf head had a long snout, sharp incisors and red eyes with huge hands and long spindly-type fingers. At night there were strange howls of painful agony.
Families told of livestock slaughtered, ripped into pieces. Cattle and horses had their legs pulled from the sockets. A farmer found the creature in one of his horse stalls once; he “wet his overalls.”
Thompson goes on to say where two police officers fresh from a crime scene were shaken and pale, one vomiting. They had gotten a call to help with investigating a crime scene at the popular LBL campground where some early season arrivals had been attacked by something. There were county coroners and ambulances besides other official cars on site.
The victims were all dead at the ghastly scene, yellow ribbons of “CRIME SCENE” tape everywhere. The campfire was almost out, and the doors of the motor home were torn loose. Inside were bloody handprints sliding down the metal walls. Outside there was ripped clothing, bodies and body parts with limbs torn off, a pile of bowels and pieces of loose flesh and muscle tissues scattered everywhere.
All of which belonged to three bodies. The remains of what had been hours earlier…a happy vacationing family.
The father, mother and young son, the coroner said, were pierced by claws and incisors. The father had on his corpse four long claw marks, with a smaller digit like a thumb, that was wider than a man’s hand. The marks looked like the man was trying to flee.
An officer stepped out of the motor home holding a garment; a small dress like a five year old would wear, but no small child was found. Fifty yards away in the woods, an officer had blood on his face, hat, and shirt. It had been dripping from a small hand seen in the tree, along with a leg with a white sock still on the foot that was dangling down. The missing child had been found.
She had apparently been taken into the tree and leisurely eaten on as she lay across a large tree branch.
The LBL is a popular campground bringing a lot of extra money into the area; so, of course, like in the movie Jaws, they tried to keep it quiet so as not to scare any tourists away.
Summary
So, what are these wolf-like creatures? There are enough reports that it would appear to be part of the animal menagerie of our forests. The most I can do is make a really wild guess; tongue-in-cheek. It’ll have to do for me until something better comes along.
Could it be a possible hybrid between a Bigfoot and a baboon? Not necessarily today, but in the geological past (baboon fossils go back eight million years)?
All baboons live in troops of up to 150; have long dog-like muzzles, powerful jaws with long heavy canine teeth, close-set eyes, and thick fur except around the muzzle. They also have short tails and bare butts.
The males are considerably larger than the female, up to 90 pounds. The Hamadryads baboon has a large white mane. The female initiates mating by presenting her rump to the male and gives birth to a single infant after six months.
The baboons have 91% similarity in DNA with a human and are have A, B, and O blood types. They have no problem hybridizing with similar species or even different genera in the wild; like between the Gelada and the Hamadryads baboons which have been distinct for several million years.
Many today argue that they should be classified with the apes. There are five species, and they are generally considered to be Old World monkeys. There is debate over the evolution processes of the baboon; the fact that they are so closely related to humans often scares people. However in 1977, researcher Michael Bedford discovered that human sperm could not penetrate the eggs of non-hominid primates like the baboon.
The chimpanzee group split from a common ancestor around six to eight million years ago. It is commonly believed that following the split, the two distinct lineages had sex with viable hybrids for 1.2 million years, when another split occurred. I assume the same was true between baboons and the common ancestral stock that gave rise to both Bigfoot and humanity.
Could wolf-like Bigfeet have been hanging around since then? Like in Medieval Europe?
And would a Bigfoot be involved with bestiality? Mary Green writes of a possible cow that was molested! The poor cow had its privates treated very roughly, torn up pretty bad. The farmer had no idea what could have caused the massive physical damage; it was something that could have been caused by being bred by a bull.
As an aside, the Russian Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov experimented unsuccessfully with creating human/chimp crosses called Chumans or Manpanzees by artificial insemination. The chimps share with us 99% of coding DNA.
And again, Birute Goldakas writes:
“Chimpanzees are blood relatives who share almost 99 percent of our genetic material. Once blood groups are matched, humans could receive a transfusion from a chimp but not a gorilla or an orangutan.
Some scientists believe that assigning humans and chimpanzees to different families is artificial. UCLA physiologist Jared Diamond argues that humans are the third chimpanzee species.”
So, perhaps the reader can speculate and come up with a better explanation for the dog-headed creatures?
While in the Wayne National Forest in Adams County, Ohio, Joedy Cook found the skull of a baboon. Joedy was hiking on a ridge called Buzzard’s Roost at the time. He speculated that it might have been somebody’s exotic pet that escaped and died or that it was from a nearby Primate Research Center.
As the skull was damaged, he assumed a predator of some kind had brought it there. Originally he thought it was of a dog or coyote, but an expert that he took it to identified it as a baboon. Division of Wildlife said exotic pets, including primates, are legal in Ohio, so there is a brisk trade in exotic creatures of all kinds.
Beast of Seven Chutes before and after and long distance photos. From the site Have You Seen This Creature? the official Beast of Seven Chutes site.

The following is the original photo in a series that were shot by the man on that day. He took many photos and four videos that day. Later he was looking back over them was shocked to find the creature in Photo 32.

Original photo from a distance. Creature is seen in the lower right.
This photo will point out for you exactly where the creature is in the photo.

Same photo with a graphic.
On a return trip about a month later, the man and his girlfriend went down to where the Dogman was and took some comparison photos. This photo shows the man standing in the location where the Dogman was.

The man who took the photo is in this shot a few weeks later, standing in the same spot as the Dogman for comparison purposes.
Other photos show the girlfriend. No photo exists that shows simply the site with no Dogman or humans in it. Some growth occurred in the month interim period, so the scene is not exactly the same, but it is similar. Obviously the Dogman is not some existing feature like a rock pile or tree stump. It is either a real creature, the best mask ever made by mankind, or a good Photoshop job.

The area where the Dogman was is very steep and overgrown and hardly anyone goes down there. It’s also extremely tangled and full of poison oak. There is also reportedly a fence around the area, but that can obviously be traversed, as the man and his girlfriend were able to make it down there.

It has a small animal in its arms, which is either a white poodle (probable) or a rabbit. The creature may be dead, and the Dogman may be feeding on it. Some think that the Dogman has a blood spot on its forehead, possibly from feeding on the white animal. The area around the falls is rural, but it is not uninhabited by any stretch, so the Dogman could easily have killed a small poodle in the area. Another theory is that the white animal is a baby Dogman, but that seems unlikely.

There are many claims that the photo has been debunked, but that does not appear to be the case. The photo remains a very bizarre mystery to this day, seven years after the 2005 shooting.

Last edited by Sweetsusiq on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TMI not needed..)
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Dogman or Wolfman exists:They are the same.

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:44 pm

I know for a fact that this creature exists. There will be another DNA study to prove it's existence.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Dogman

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks Susiq...now this scares me and I have wondered about the baboon connection too.

Here is the clearest picture that I am suspicious of in this video. Why would a dog act like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K-PC0oyXlw&feature=plcp

You can see it around 30sec on in the video...what do you guys think?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Can't see anything...please tell me where in the blackness the face is?

Post  ***** Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Where is the dogman? I can't see anything. Where should I be looking?

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Re: Pertinent Dogman information

Post  Starz Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Don't forget the Land Between the Lakes BF reports!
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Where is the dogman? I can't see anything. Where should I be looking?

around 32 sec one can begin to make out the snout...I'll try to get a little more directional when I have time but I must warn you I don't got by a compass rose I go by landmarks.... Rolling Eyes
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Blondie1 wrote:
NobleSavage wrote:Where is the dogman? I can't see anything. Where should I be looking?

around 32 sec one can begin to make out the snout...I'll try to get a little more directional when I have time but I must warn you I don't got by a compass rose I go by landmarks.... Rolling Eyes
Blondie has that right, start looking at marker 29 looking down at the bottom of the cavern on the left side bottom. I sincerely think that this is a real dog, the Dogman has a larger snout and unless this is a baby DM, I think it may be a real abandoned dog. Crying or Very sad
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:23 pm

That looks like pareidolia to me. Or a photoshopped baboon. that doesn't look like it's really in the picture.

This dogman stuff is kinda 'out there"

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty I understand totally.

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm

I felt the same way, but I was told by someone in the know that this species really exists. I was shocked because I had known nothing about this monster. The person who shared this info with me is deep inside a project that will be looking at doing DNA to prove it's reality.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Who is sayin this? and why so secret about it?

I believe that Bigfoot exists, as I think I have seen one myself, but a "dogman"? Where on earth would it fit in the history of animals?

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Dogmen and Bigfoot

Post  Blondie1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Who knows? I think it's discussed here somewhere but I can't remember for sure.

Some say it is a Bigfoot variety, they remind me of Baboons in a lot of the pictures. I also have heard some live with BF's and some say they are fierce and run the BF off.

It's amazing to goggle Dogman and see what comes up. If it is true that there are Dogmen there a a lot of reports, sightings and experiences that will be validated though.

Mr. Bigfoot, have you ever heard of Bigfoot Encounters? It's a website that is full of encounters and sightings of Bigfoot. I can't remember if there's any Dogmen stuff or not. But if you have not been there before you can spend hours and hours reading all the info there....
Here's the link if you'd like to check it out-
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/

If you scroll down the left side one of the sections is called "The Classics"! I think those are great. Smile

Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

I have heard of people who belive in all sorts of things........... that doesn't mean they arent crazy or full of beans tho!!!

In our lives we have but our own perspective, that doesnt mean that everything we can think of is real!

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:23 am

What I think we need to do is Pull out the different stories of Bigfoot.
We should start looking at ways to look at the images and the stories and see the different Ideas of what they look like.
People are trying to classify bigfoot as 1 specific look not several.

Once we do t his we may have a better understanding of the different variations possible
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:08 pm

I have a hard enough time believing in one kind f Bigfoot being out there(and I think I saw one), I reckon it's pretty out there to think there are different kinds....

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm

@mrBigfoot

So why is it hard to believe in different kinds of creatures we call big foot?
Are all Humans similar? How many different Hominids are their that science has proven? Are they all the same?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty I agree

Post  Sweetsusiq Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 pm

I wish that I did not know that the Dogman lives. However, I was told by someone familiar with it's DNA that this species exists.
I was told that Dr. Sykes of Oxford has proof of it's existence also pale That DM creature terrifies me.

Last edited by Sweetsusiq on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty What did your BF look like?

Post  Sweetsusiq Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:I have a hard enough time believing in one kind f Bigfoot being out there(and I think I saw one), I reckon it's pretty out there to think there are different kinds....
What did your BF look like? How large was it, and what color? Some people confuse DM for BF.
I was terrified when I saw a BF, plus stunned. How did you feel?
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

it lookd like a 6 foot or so tall dark brown furry thing on two legs. I initially thought it was a bear so I was like "wow, bear are rare to see in this part of Georgia" then when it moved back into the woods i thought" holy crap I think that was a Bigfoot!".

It was a neat thing to see, but I didn't freak out or anything.(I guess that's because I wasn't really into all of this stuff before that day)

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Very Happy It is so exciting to see a BF. Congratulations! Very few people, including many researchers, ever see a BF.
It's nice to have you here Mr. Bigfoot.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

CMcMillan wrote:@mrBigfoot

So why is it hard to believe in different kinds of creatures we call big foot?
Are all Humans similar? How many different Hominids are their that science has proven? Are they all the same?

we may look different in our basic features , but we are the same species, all 7 billion of us. I don't see any reason to think there are 14 different kinds of Bigfoot out there tho.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Do you agree that the Hominids are have different Species?
Look below because they do. ...
So now if you take this and extrapulate it is possible that creatures we call bigfoot (the generic term we use) could be different species of Hominid that are not listed yet on the Hominid Speicies tree's

Hominid Species:

Ardipithecus ramidus

Australopithecus anamensis

A. afarnensis

A. africanus

A. robustus

A. boisei

Homo habilis

Homo erectus

Homo sapiens (archaic)

Homo sapiens neanderthalensis

Homo sapiens (modern

http://www.public.wsu.edu/gened/learn-modules/top_longfor/timeline/images/Tattersall_Tree.jpg

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2003-04/1050350684.Ev.r.html

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/species.html

http://australianmuseum.net.au/Hominid-and-hominin-whats-the-difference/
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 pm

there would have to be hundreds of thousands of em to have evolved into several different species.

I think that just having one kind of bigfoot is pretty neat enough. don't see any logical reason why there would be a bunch of different kinds.

Last edited by MrBigfoot on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information Empty Yikes! 14 Different types of BF?

Post  Sweetsusiq Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Where did you discover this information? I've been involved with BF and research for years, and I've never heard that unless you are talking about regional differences around the world, and not here in America only.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 pm

MrBigfoot wrote:it lookd like a 6 foot or so tall dark brown furry thing on two legs. I initially thought it was a bear so I was like "wow, bear are rare to see in this part of Georgia" then when it moved back into the woods i thought" holy crap I think that was a Bigfoot!".

It was a neat thing to see, but I didn't freak out or anything.(I guess that's because I wasn't really into all of this stuff before that day)
Smile
Would you describe what your BF looked like? Color, height, facial features, etc? Thank you!
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next