Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pertinent Dogman information

+11
Danny Squatchanini
Tzieth
MylesLI
thereoutthere
DPinkerton
CMcMillan
MrBigfoot
Starz
Blondie1
Sweetsusiq
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 3 Empty Re: Pertinent Dogman information

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 am

CMcMillan wrote:
DPinkerton wrote:
MrBigfoot wrote: I don't really find native lore to be a reliable bit of evidence for much either.ymmv

Evidence no, starting point for researching the myth yes. Lore originates from somewhere.

As DP writes here,
Native Myth and Lore is not for scientific Facts but to see where things may have begun as far as possible sightings or possible references to things.
People of the past were not stupid. They just didn't have a complete understanding of things as we think we do.
These stories and Mythology's were the peoples science of the time to explain WHY
Just because some of what the people in the past wrote seem's far out their or all fluff and Rainbow unicorns. Doesn't mean we should not read or try to understand what was said.
In the past we had some very advance things that to this day people can't explain how things were done so precise. So that is why its fun to read and look into these things.
Maybe they can give us hints of our past and future.

CM, As always, you made an amazing connection, and comment. I love you
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  PineNeedle Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 am

Sweetsusiq wrote:
Danny Squatchanini wrote:The Beast of Bray Road sounds scarier than the Dogman. I keep thinking of Dog the Bounty Hunter (and his white trash family).
The Beast of Bray Road *was* a Dogman. What a Face

Indeed it *was*. Have you ever read all the accounts Sweets? Interesting to say the least.

I believe some of the sightings were valid but I got a little tripped up when the family named "Bray" kept appearing in the accounts. I guess it is a small community and many people are related but it got me thinking .... ooops, something I try to refrain from doing .... 'specially on the weekends.

drunken
PineNeedle
PineNeedle

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 3 Empty Welcome Pine Needle!

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 am

Welcome to the forum. I'm so glad that you discovered us, and I hope that you will enjoy being here. The people/members are all great people and are well informed about many topics, especially BF lore and reports. Jump right in, and have fun. I love you
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  PineNeedle Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:Welcome to the forum. I'm so glad that you discovered us, and I hope that you will enjoy being here. The people/members are all great people and are well informed about many topics, especially BF lore and reports. Jump right in, and have fun. I love you

Thank you Sweets for the welcome.

I've been reading the forum for a couple of months and watching tweets. This site and the forum seems to be reputable as everything evidence-wise or anything date-logged brings me back here. I thought I'd join to interact with you enthusiasts and experts.
PineNeedle
PineNeedle

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 3 Empty Wonderful to meet you Pine needle,and Welcome to the forum

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm

It is great to get to know you, and I'm so happy that you are joining our forum. Have fun, and feel free to ask questions if you need help with anything.

Last edited by Sweetsusiq on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 3 Empty Welcome Pine!

Post  MylesLI Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 am

great posts...looking forward to more!
Myles

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  fish91 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 am

After reading that dogman scares the living pooh out of me! Does the creature always act so vicious? Or does it need to be provoked by crossing into its territory or something

fish91

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:06 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 am

StankApe wrote:Wasn't Ketchum's alleged Dogman DNA exposed as a ruse by her to find out who was leaking info to lindsay?

Unconfirmed but highly likely. But Dog-Man legends are as old as Bigfoot and since some crypto-zoologists think they are some sort of Bigfoot offshoot, I would not be surprised if she was sequencing that stuff as well.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 3 Empty Shocking news

Post  Sweetsusiq Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 am

It was really shocking news for me when Robert Lindsay posted all of the info and a picture of the Dogman. I was, for some unknown reason, terrified by this creature's picture, perhaps because I had never seen a picture of one before, and then when I discovered that it had killed a family not too far from where I live, well, my opinion of fun hikes in the woods took a hike straight to never leaving home again. Embarassed pale

This creature is totally different from the Bigfoot species. BF are no where near as dangerous as this Dogman animal seems to be. Most BF are friendly giants who wish to leave us alone, Dogman seems to be a much more aggressive species affraid Exclamation
I cannot explain my shock and well, horror, at seeing the picture of that animal holding a small dog in it's arms, which was probably someone's cherished pet. No
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 3 Empty Who knows for sure?

Post  Sweetsusiq Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:11 pm

fish91 wrote:After reading that dogman scares the living pooh out of me! Does the creature always act so vicious? Or does it need to be provoked by crossing into its territory or something
If you read the accounts that Robert Lindsay posted, and are copied and pasted here, you will see how scary and dangerous this animal seems to be towards us puny humans. I am only going by what Robert Lindsay wrote, and have no special knowledge except what I read from Lindsay's Bigfoot blogs, which sometimes rival The Enquirer for sure stupidity and inaccuracy in my humble opinion, but in this case he could possibly be correct. pale RL is not a nice man, and could hurt a lot of people with his often totally incorrect Bigfoot blogs that reflect poorly on the Ketchum project, and others such as Sykes from Oxford, who, BTW, got his idea from Melba Ketchum.I truly hope that Dr. Ketchum's study is released first, as she conceived this DNA project proving the reality of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch species, and Sykes has taken her idea and is running with it. If Melba's is first, then Sykes project will confirm and backup Melba's project. Now that outcome would be fair to Melba in my opinion.

Last edited by Sweetsusiq on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more thoughts regarding the Ketchum DNA study.)
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:32 pm

StankApe wrote:Wasn't Ketchum's alleged Dogman DNA exposed as a ruse by her to find out who was leaking info to lindsay?
Stank, I don't think that Dogman nor anything about this species is involved with the Ketchum study. Dr. Ketchum is revealing only the Sasquatch species as far as I understand. I could be wrong, and this idea is only my humble opinion.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3