Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  StankApe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 pm

On the Bigfoot Evidence site yesterday was posted a claim by our friends at FB/FB that Bigfoot sounds asian because they developed "the oldest speech from asian vocal chords because asian's have the oldest genome"(paraphrasing)

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/fbfb-explains-why-bigfoots-sound-and.html



This is the silliest thing I've read from them (and that's saying something). If you took a Tibetan baby and had him grow up in the depths of cajun country, he isn't going to still talk like he's from Tibet. He's gonna speak French and have the distinctive accent of the Cajun folk. The above statement is based on NO SCIENCE AT ALL!! It's like the kind of thing stoners come up with in between bags of Dorito's
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  SasquaiNation on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder how it is that FB/FB thinks they have all the answers, and pass it off as fact.

SasquaiNation

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  Some@$$hole on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:26 pm

R2D2?

avatar
Some@$$hole

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  StankApe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

SasquaiNation wrote:I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder how it is that FB/FB thinks they have all the answers, and pass it off as fact.


IMO, it's one of 2 reasons.

either A) they are using a convoluted logic based on lots and lots of assumptions mixed in with a reverse scientific manner (where you form a conclusion then come up with an explanation later) or

B) they think all of you are so stupid you will buy into whatever they say, and thus buy their books so they can make some $$$

I reckon the truth is, it's a little bit of each
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  BurdenOfProof on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 pm

They are trolling. You can tell the guy is trying so hard to stop himself laughing.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  Woodwose on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm more concerned about the ideology behind their conclusions. Whilst I'm open to the possibility that the 'out of Africa' hypothesis may be wrong (DNA suggests otherwise) the alternative being suggested flies in the face of the evidence and suggests that there is an agenda at work.
avatar
Woodwose

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Those FB/FB guys are RIDICULOUS. They give legit BFers like me a bad name!

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm


FINALLY, WE AGREE ON SOMETHING, STANK. BTW, ur pic of the $6MDM BF is AWESOME!

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  Kel on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:39 pm

SasquaiNation wrote:I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder how it is that FB/FB thinks they have all the answers, and pass it off as fact.

SN, in Shawn's post Comments you said, "...I don't even know why I bother with reading anything about these guys..."

Yep. Though I've only seen maybe 15% of their work, it was entirely laughable contrived nonsense. IIRC, the clip I saw prior to this spoke with great authority about BF having some sweat gland on their shoulders. WTF?! Some of these guys need to be ignored until they clean up their act. If and when they ever present worthwhile and factual evidence, the roar of the crowd will alert us.
avatar
Kel

Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  StankApe on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 am

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH wrote:
FINALLY, WE AGREE ON SOMETHING, STANK. BTW, ur pic of the $6MDM BF is AWESOME!



thanx!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  GT3Paul on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 am

I dont think its silly, I dont think they have an agenda. I think they think, there isnt a whole lot going on right now while we all wait for the "REPORT" so they are throwing a theory out there. I dont think they claim it as fact. I do agree there isnt much science to back this up, but right now there isn't a whole lot of science backing up ANYTHING in the BF world. I think its more of an issue that FB/FB feels pressure to put something out there every so often and this is their monthly "effort" if you will. What I like about it is there are some good vocals in the video and that alone makes it worth listening to. Am I going to bookmark it as a Great BigFoot find? Nah.
But it was worth watching and moving on.
avatar
GT3Paul
Admin

Posts : 315
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  StankApe on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:23 am

some people will believe anything......... What a Face
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  exnihilo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Clearly BF are of Asian extraction. How else do you explain the samurai chatter?

exnihilo

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  Blondie1 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm

exnihilo wrote:Clearly BF are of Asian extraction. How else do you explain the samurai chatter?

Welcome to the forum exnihilo.
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  exnihilo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Konichiwa!

exnihilo

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  exnihilo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:07 pm

And, domo arigato as well...

exnihilo

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  Blondie1 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 pm

exnihilo wrote:Konichiwa!
And, domo arigato as well...

Your welcome. I'm afraid it's not afternoon here. It's almost 11:30 pm. ( Yes I had to look that up... my dad used to say domo arigato to me so I did know that.) Smile
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:39 am

StankApe wrote:
SasquaiNation wrote:I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder how it is that FB/FB thinks they have all the answers, and pass it off as fact.


IMO, it's one of 2 reasons.

either A) they are using a convoluted logic based on lots and lots of assumptions mixed in with a reverse scientific manner (where you form a conclusion then come up with an explanation later) or

B) they think all of you are so stupid you will buy into whatever they say, and thus buy their books so they can make some $$$

I reckon the truth is, it's a little bit of each

I really don't get you Stank.
You say reverse scientific Manner.
Thats what science of the "God Particle" came about. The conclusion was first then the explanation came later. Science does this a lot so its not bad science. If you observe something you have a conclusion and then you define a explanation to what it is to fit your conclusion that you have observed.
Now I don't agree with the above OP on bf/fb but to dismiss things cause you think its reverse science is just silly since science does this all the time. This is where I continue to not understand people who hold their beliefs on science theory and science truth when it changes and isn't always step by step by the scientific method.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  StankApe on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 am

No, there i a difference between a particle that is missing from the standard model but the math says "should exist" and making a silly statement about "asian vocal cords" because the recordings happen to sound asianlike. it's kind of a racist thing to say really. (or xenophobic) Like I said, it's something that a 5 minute read up on in a book on anatomy could have solved for them. There is no such thing as "asian vocal cords" if you took a black baby from harlem and raised it in mainland China, it would grow up speaking flawless chinese just as any racially asian person would. If you take a kid from Laos and raise him in Alabama he will have an Alabama accent ...

Your voice's pitch and timbre comes from your genes sure, but the way you talk is all environmental
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FB/FB and their silly "Asian Vocal Chord" theory

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum