Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff

+2
CMcMillan
StankApe
6 posters

Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff

Post  StankApe Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Sasquination has started a new forum: http://sasseekers.canadian-forum.com/

it's about Bigfoot , and other cryptids, but no topics on stuff like psychics or ghosts or UFO's or any of that kinda stuff.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty Re: new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 pm

I see Moderator: Blondie1 is over their as well.
And your a Moderator over there.

Where do you say it doesn't have any of the other stuff cause
Off Topic
Talk about anything not Bigfoot related
Moderator: Blondie1
Seems to me the Talk about anything other than big foot would include UFO/Ghosts/ and other things. Unless your planning on censoring people Stank

Yea cute title:
This is a place for proponents and skeptics to discuss Sasquatch in a mature environment.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty Re: new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff

Post  StankApe Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm

his words, not mine, I'm just passing along the info.....
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty You really have to quit assuming

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

CMcMillan wrote:I see Moderator: Blondie1 is over their as well.
And your a Moderator over there.

Where do you say it doesn't have any of the other stuff cause
Off Topic
Talk about anything not Bigfoot related
Moderator: Blondie1
Seems to me the Talk about anything other than big foot would include UFO/Ghosts/ and other things. Unless your planning on censoring people Stank

Yea cute title:
This is a place for proponents and skeptics to discuss Sasquatch in a mature environment.

First of all, if you don't like it, feel free to not drop by. Stank is not a moderator, he's a member. Maybe one day he will be a mod, who knows.
NO the forum is not for UFO's, ghosts and aliens, or planet x, or anything but Bigfoot. Off topic is for general conversation, it's not a place to be hijacked. I see that every single little detail needs to be spelled out for you.

You can stay here and hijack this forum, thank you very much.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Wow really Mature of you Sasq come in here and trash members of this forum
Also Amazing you come in here and single me out and Yet not Noble real classy
Sorry you have a Issue with me.
Not sure why you assume I hijack the forum when all I am doing is Bring up other topics to discuss.
Shrugs
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm

sure you bring up other topics, and then rain fire and brimstone down on anyone who happens to disagree with your rather "interesting" ideas..... then you run screaming about the "mean old skeptics" when somebody finally gets sick of your relentless,crazed rantings.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm

So I rained Fire and Brimstone donw on other topics?
just ME right? seems you miss the other people in the forum that also were joining in the conversations.

So question if you have this NEW super forum you can have great conversations with others why are you in this one to bash its members?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty say what?

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Wow really Mature of you Sasq come in here and trash members of this forum
Also Amazing you come in here and single me out and Yet not Noble real classy
Sorry you have a Issue with me.
Not sure why you assume I hijack the forum when all I am doing is Bring up other topics to discuss.
Shrugs

I didn't trash any members of this forum except for you. I prefer to keep things Bigfoot related. If I wanted to talk about everything under the sun, I would go to Above Top Secret (ATS). They have topics for everyone.
Why do you need to drag another member in to this? You can stay here and have your hissy fits with people who don't agree with you. I feel sorry for Mr.Bigfoot,looks like he's your new whipping boy.

Anyway, I'm not coming here to derail Shawn's forum anymore. I consider Shawn my friend and have nothing against him.

You have a nice day

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 pm

No you said I derail topics by adding things or I took over the forums here.

Sorry that I can't talk about Bigfoot 24/7 as well as others. I have no desire to sign up for a zillion forums to talk about different things.
Seems the other people wanted these topics.
Lets see who posted the topics?

Loch Ness Monster what is it?
by StankApe

Crop Circles
by Blondie1 (moderator in your forums)

Has Curiosity Captured UFO Images On Mars?
by Admin (Shaun)

What thing of the paranormal/cryptid are you skeptical of?
by StankApe

But yes Its just me talking about these other things ~rolls my eyes~

So may I ask why you and Stank keep coming back here to post about your forums? If this one is so bad shouldn't you just leave it?

Yea Mr.Bigfoot. Seems you didn't read the posts did you? Wasn't only Me jumping on him.
But the fact that the man signed up like the day after Stank had is melt down in here. And then this person who said he has no intrest in the topic specifically comments on the topic he has no intrest in ~yea not odd at all is that~
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GuidedByPandas Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 pm

I was requested to speak to a member about an issue that no longer seems relevant. I did so because a good Mod should be neutral: Moderator -> Moderate -> between 2 sides. This includes advocating for all voices whether I personally share the view or not.

ALL:
I have been a community Admin for 5+ years; I volunteered to back-up Shawn as an Admin. I ran a phpBB board for 3+ years. Instead Shawn made me a Moderator. And I immediately begged him to remove it. And I'm still a moderator... lol Shawn is stubborn!! I said NO because I know me - I'm a terrible moderator - I won't even let me moderate my own community! lol. Because I'm too passionate. I care about people - I don't like hurting them and being told 'someone doesn't like this' can be hurtful. And it is often physically difficult for me to write - I'm physically slow and getting slower.

Ultimately this is Shawn's site - it's his responsibility to set policy. I'm not into fighting over issues that really do not impact anyone's life. Whether you believe, know, or are skeptical, I seriously doubt the thoughts of of anyone on this board alters your daily decisions and activities. I don't understand the need to be 'right' so badly that you are willing to curse, rant, or belittle others. For what gain? You all should use your free time enjoy the outdoors, to stop, listen, breath, feel - you won't be here forever. Being peaceful - inside and out - keeps me alive. So I can't be here.

I hope you all find peace someday too.

Last edited by GuidedByPandas on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Pandas often flip. And roll. And tumble.)

GuidedByPandas

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 am

@Guided,

Me Posting more has nothing to do with me Hijacking the forums.
I have posted topics to start people to discuss things. If you look I have posted topics and didn't comment on them. Just to provide discussions.
You seem to be confusing the posts.
Stank isn't gone by his own admission, Stank and Mr are the same person. If you follow Mr. threads he purposly came to a thread that he said he had no desire to really discuss about.
He came in to just start an argument. When Blondie kinda called Mr., out that one of his post was similar to Ummmm Stanks comments the next day same time Mr. Logins in Stank does.

You are correct I don't have to respond, At the time TZ, Doll and I were having a good conversation about the Planet X theory when a person WHO isn't into the whole topic comes in and basically says we are a bunch of crack pots. Hmmmm sounds like stank No?

Yet your not being Honest with my posting

Mr.Big writes:
Re: Pertinent Dogman information
MrBigfoot on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:23 pm

.That looks like pareidolia to me. Or a photoshopped baboon. that doesn't look like it's really in the picture.

This dogman stuff is kinda 'out there
"

MrBigfoot on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

.Who is sayin this? and why so secret about it?

I believe that Bigfoot exists, as I think I have seen one myself, but a "dogman"? Where on earth would it fit in the history of animals?

MrBigfoot on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

.I have heard of people who belive in all sorts of things........... that doesn't mean they arent crazy or full of beans tho!!!

In our lives we have but our own perspective, that doesnt mean that everything we can think of is real!

MrBigfoot on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:08 pm

.I have a hard enough time believing in one kind f Bigfoot being out there(and I think I saw one), I reckon it's pretty out there to think there are different kinds....

MrBigfoot on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 pm

.there would have to be hundreds of thousands of em to have evolved into several different species.

I think that just having one kind of bigfoot is pretty neat enough. don't see any logical reason why there would be a bunch of different kinds.

Sure he may not Agree with what I posted before that I was giving him examples of all the different Hominid Species. It Is Logical that Bigfoot and Dogman could be different species of Hominid's to flat out say that it isn't is wrong. Again at the time I didn't realize this person was Stank. I thought he was generally intrested in the topic and wanted other opinions and not just assume we are all as he said with his own words that we aren't crazy full of beans.

You are not being fair you are not looking at the entire discussions.
But you seem to think I am the only one who wanted topics like Ghosts and UFOS even when we have had other people post in these to tell their story Seems odd if other didn't want these why would they post things they experienced?
So how long should I not Post to let people catch up and catch up to what?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GuidedByPandas Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 am

Thank you Shawn and I wish you great Success in everything you do!

Last edited by GuidedByPandas on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : because I'm a bad panda)

GuidedByPandas

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 am

Removed cause the previous post was removed...

Last edited by CMcMillan on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

OMG what a terrible person you are!!! Panda's freakin dying and it's ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a mod in name only, I have informed Shawn and he removed my powers but hasn't taken me off the list yet. I'm sure he'll get around to it.

as far as your assertions about my getting banned anywhere else, I have never had to deal with a psychopath like yourself before. You deranged belief in everything (except science) your assertions of complete falsehoods (and then you try to manufacture evidence from science then when it suits you) you complete lack of social know how, and the fact that you post incessantly about every single thing. Oh, and the fact that you have an extreme difficulty understanding simple english, resulting in untold multiple posts trying to straighten you out (like the time I said it was impossible to prove a negative and you said ,lmao, "Why is Bigfoot a Negative?" as if I meant negative meant bad!!!!!

You are what we in the south call a "kook" or "touched" or even "simple" you don't seem to have too good of a handle on thinking for yourself nor critical thinking at all. So you come to places where you can feel important by clinging to crazy goofy ideas , this makes you feel "informed" and "in the know" it's a classic psychological scenario used by shrinks to describe conspiracy nuts.....

You should probably seek out a therapist , and better yourself by coming to grips with the world outside of internet forums doll!
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty Say What?

Post  SasquaiNation Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 pm

So may I ask why you and Stank keep coming back here to post about your forums? If this one is so bad shouldn't you just leave it?

Keep coming back? I made two previous posts to defend myself because somehow you think the forum I started has hidden attacks against you, which is not the case.
I never asked Stank to post any info about the other forum, nor did I come here to swipe members from this forum. You always jump to conclusions CM and those conclusion always have you as a victim. Start owning what you say and quit with the dramatics.

You don't like the tag line I put under the header of the main page because you think it is a slight against you. Simply not the case.
Then you try to drag Noble in to this to take some heat off you. I saw and read Noble's post, at least he was somewhat diplomatic. And no Noble, Stank and I don't go way back or know each other.

I pop on here to PM some of my favourite people and read. There's no crime against that.
I can ask you why you stop by my forum CM. If I'm such a bad guy, why even bother? I know you were there.

Anyway, it's my last post here. Just wanted to straighten that out.

I hope Shawn's forum blossoms and prospers. I wish him all the best in whatever he does.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:04 pm

StankApe wrote:OMG what a terrible person you are!!! Panda's freakin dying and it's ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Panda...

Oh and thanks for insulting me about my forum; I'm going blind so I'll likely need to give it up before I die. I built it from scratch and I love those folk like my family. That you can even remotely equate building a community to your need to post whatever and whenever you want despite upsetting a lot folk... wow.

A final piece of advice - I'm not sure it's a good idea to insult the dying. I don't see that strategy winning you many friends. Have a nice life. Peace.

Seems to me it is more like...

OMG Panda is dying and we can use it as an excuse to bash CM...and make her look like shit because she is bashing a sick person.

Please don't get me wrong...I have the utmost sympathies for people struggling with sickness...but you can not use it as a weapon against people and then try and use it as a shield. You can not use it to gain sympathy while still attacking others. Sickness is not a free pass. And using someone else's sickness? I think you can figure that one out.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty Good Luck SNation

Post  ***** Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

I'll be the first to say, I've enjoyed much of what SasquaiNation posted here, and as hard headed as I am, I'll admit he helped me reconsider things a time or two.

I'll miss him, and his contributions here, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish he'd come back.

Best of Luck, and though differences have been there at times, much respect and well wished to you and your new forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  GuidedByPandas Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm

DPinkerton wrote:Seems to me it is more like...

OMG Panda is dying and we can use it as an excuse to bash CM...and make her look like shit because she is bashing a sick person.

Please don't get me wrong...I have the utmost sympathies for people struggling with sickness...but you can not use it as a weapon against people and then try and use it as a shield. You can not use it to gain sympathy while still attacking others. Sickness is not a free pass. And using someone else's sickness? I think you can figure that one out.

If you saw a spouse or child or member of your family or friend behave as I did knowing they were sick, would you assume they were using their illness as a weapon? I'm thinking not. Well I'm just a person like any person you know and I make mistakes. You were right - my comments were offensive and I removed them. But I didn't make them because I had "plan", I made them because I was in pain and hadn't slept. And I didn't ask StankApe to speak for me - I'm a big boy.

For me, what you see is what you get... there is nothing between the lines. I make an effort to be honest.

I described my illness here but since this post is public, I'm removed the description. I was very sick and depressed when I originally posted. Suffice to say what I have is bad; I've lost a lot and I'm going to lose more... I'm going to lose it all. So it's very difficult not to get angry or depressed. I'm only human.

If I hurt or offended anyone, it was never intentional, I just don't roll that way. I don't think I'm better than anyone, and because I shared my pain doesn't mean that I think I'm worse off than anyone. When I go to the Neuro clinic and see children in wheelchairs with ventilators clinging for their lives, I know I'm damn lucky to be writing this as an adult.

I know some won't believe me, I can't control that. But when Tzieth blasted me for talking about how mainstream science thinks, did I turn around and blast him? No. Because pain is universal and I could sense his anger came from pain. And unfortunately I was right. I do try - that's all anyone can do.

Last edited by GuidedByPandas on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total

GuidedByPandas

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Sorry to hear what your going through,
But you don't know me or my history or what I may have gone through in my life.
I have no desire to share it with you in a public forum either.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GuidedByPandas Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 pm

I've been very sick this week; missed 3 days of work, couldn't see much of the week. A lot of anger (over health).. it's frustrating not to be able to stop the decline. Anger is bad for me; it makes symptoms worse. I've misdirected some of that anger here. So I've been stupid too. That's not fair - I can't do that. I won't do that so I'm removing myself from here. I'm only answering PMs now.

I've updated all my posts above - I harbor no ill will to anyone here. I wish you all peace, good luck, and a safe journey. Goodbye.

GuidedByPandas

Back to top Go down

new bigfoot forum for those who don't like all the fringe stuff Empty Best Wishes Guided by Pandas..

Post  ***** Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks Guided by Pandas.....you wisdom and kindness will be remembered here...let faith lead you....my Father is dying from a very similar Neurological illness.

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

I don't harbor you, SN or even Stank any Ill will or malice. I don't even think anyone is evil as SN said.
Stank and I butted heads in part we both hold what we say with a passion and can not understand why someone doesn't see what we are seeing.
It just so happens we are on the opposite sides of the debate Smile

I believe we all should allow the opinions. I am not prohibiting people from placing an opinion on here. I may disagree and want a discussion. It may get heated but I am not going to wish that person Ill.

I do believe in science but I also believe in questioning what we know and what we don't know.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down