Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle

+4
Tzieth
DPinkerton
CMcMillan
8 posters

Go down

juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle  Empty juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Just on The Evidence Blog

Just to let you know that a juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle in JC Johnsons area of research. The BF was still alive and carried away by the sheriff department in a unmarked van. This was reported by Brenda a fellow researcher of JCs group. The incident occured less than two weeks ago and the individual driving the vechicle was warned to keep his mouth shut.

This is intresting We should be able to see if they called it in to dispatch and see if their is a record of it
You call in to 911-Dispatch picks it up. They take the information, then they send a car out. when the police get their they then communicate with Dispatch.
I would be intrested to know if they person who hit the BF got damage to the car if so sure their is a Police report for insurance reasons out.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle  Empty Re: juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle

Post  DPinkerton Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 pm

The followup is something that seems to be missing in a lot of reports i have heard. There is no investigation after the report. So much could be collaborated or used to dismiss a report if further investigation was conducted. Problem I think so far has been there is no real organization to do this investigative work.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

juvenile BF was hit by a vechicle  Empty Great Point DPink

Post  ***** Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm

I will call as I have on other unverified claims in the morning, and see if there is a record of such. I'll post the results of that phone call on this board.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 pm

I can already tell you that if this is indeed true, you will never know depending on if there was already an existing protocol.

Police also have highly secured channels for sensitive information. If it is a matter of homeland security, or say a persons life is in danger (Hostage crisis) or if the info can jeopardize the life of the responding officers, they will result to a secure channel.

I am sure by now they probably have the SINCGARS radios that we were using in the Military back in the 90's when I was in the Army. If that is the case, no scanner will pick up the transition as the SINCGARS signal jumps to over 100 channels a second, thus they cannot be jammed nor listened to unless you are using another SINCGARS radio that was synchronized to the frequency which is virtually impossible unless you have the device that programs them (I forgot what it was called).

But I am sure by now modern Police forces most likely have their own version. I know they have encrypted networks because the latest scanners advertise "All police signals except encrypted" http://www.lawtonpd.com/10code.htm

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buk Was Here Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 pm

hmmmm??? need some proof, blood,body , right now just another story for the record books.... Rolling Eyes
Buk Was Here
Buk Was Here

Back to top Go down

Post  fish91 Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 am

I don't buy it, I'm not saying we can't hit bigfoot that's not the issue. Your average joe cop responds to a car accident along with an ambulance most likely. If bigfoot was hit why would some local pd cover something like that up right from the first minute? Even if the lady calls in she hit a tall bipedal hairy animal dispatch is going to think she's lost it from the accident. The witnesses from stopped traffic, ems, pd, the driver would spread like wildfire that bigfoot was hit and killed. No way they could cover it up in time or I don't see why the pd would... were talking about your average police station... unless they have bigfoot protocols in place

fish91

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 am

fish91 wrote:I don't buy it, I'm not saying we can't hit bigfoot that's not the issue. Your average joe cop responds to a car accident along with an ambulance most likely. If bigfoot was hit why would some local pd cover something like that up right from the first minute? Even if the lady calls in she hit a tall bipedal hairy animal dispatch is going to think she's lost it from the accident. The witnesses from stopped traffic, ems, pd, the driver would spread like wildfire that bigfoot was hit and killed. No way they could cover it up in time or I don't see why the pd would... were talking about your average police station... unless they have bigfoot protocols in place

I am not saying this is indeed the case. But if there was an existing protocol for that incident issued by a higher Law Enforcement agency (FBI, NSA, CIA). Then it would have immediately been hushed once the initial call to 911 or directly to the Sheriffs Dpt. was made.

Then it would simply be one of the many 911 calls about "Bigfoot" that end with the call being recorded with no word of the aftermath.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am

Unless this accident occurred on a military facility or within a 5 mile perimeter, I do not think information suppression would happen.
If a discovery of a Bigfoot body ever occurs. It is highly unlikely that the military/government will be involved in information suppression unless it effects homeland security or abroad. IMO
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm

dingo3497 wrote:Unless this accident occurred on a military facility or within a 5 mile perimeter, I do not think information suppression would happen.
If a discovery of a Bigfoot body ever occurs. It is highly unlikely that the military/government will be involved in information suppression unless it effects homeland security or abroad. IMO
I agree with Dingo because he is military, and knows what he is talking about. Thankfully he is here with us to discuss BF and hopefully we will soon have DNA to discuss. Very Happy (or cuss depending on whatever you're for or against BF stance may be..) cheers affraid

Last edited by Sweetsusiq on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 pm

AARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stop teasing us Sweet!!!

Wink bounce
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:
dingo3497 wrote:Unless this accident occurred on a military facility or within a 5 mile perimeter, I do not think information suppression would happen.
I agree with Dingo because he is military, and knows what he is talking about. Thankfully he is here with us to discuss BF and hopefully we will soon have DNA to discuss. Very Happy (or cuss depending on whatever your for or against BF stance may be..) cheers affraid

Sweetsusiq- I appreciate the support and confidence in my knowledge of certain areas of military and private security. I would be honored to be considered current military personal. I currently work in the private sector. I have changed my avatar back to a likeness of myself. The avatar I had up was criticized severally by my wife and does not fully represent my current looks. Ha! Ha! I will continue to jump in where and when I can contribute in a positive way.

dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:08 pm

dingo3497 wrote:
Sweetsusiq wrote:
I agree with Dingo because he is military, and knows what he is talking about. Thankfully he is here with us to discuss BF and hopefully we will soon have DNA to discuss. Very Happy (or cuss depending on whatever your for or against BF stance may be..) cheers affraid

Sweetsusiq- I appreciate the support and confidence in my knowledge of certain areas of military and private security. I would be honored to be considered current military personal. I currently work in the private sector. I have changed my avatar back to a likeness of myself. The avatar I had up was criticized severally by my wife and does not fully represent my current looks. Ha! Ha! I will continue to jump in where and when I can contribute in a positive way.
When my soldier son is home, he is still very much military-like in his speech and behavior. He "mam's" every female, and "sir's" gentlemen such as our pastor and his father. He is a Captain now, and I suspect that these habits will last him a life time since he has many more years of being active duty army. At this moment he is doing cross training with the marines for 9-12 months. I just hope that they don't hurt, nor kill him. No He's my first born son, and I'm feeling rather protective of him. What a Face However, He can take care of himself, but he is my boy, and I want him safe and well and it does not seem to matter to me how old nor how experienced he may be in his training and duties. Embarassed I still remember him as my little boy. I love you
This is why I suspect you are as much a military-type man as you were when you were active duty. I may be wrong, but you write and seem to act very soldiery.. cheers

Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:24 pm

CMcMillan wrote:AARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stop teasing us Sweet!!!

Wink bounce
But what's the fun in that?
I love you to you from me... Very Happy
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:18 am

And here is the problem.. Once the Department of Homeland Security was put in place, they began to make the rules, and our rights have been seriously infringed on ever since.

They can deem any knowledge of Bigfoot as a threat to homeland security and justify it by stating that it could cause some mass hysteria.

Or.. It could have been the call of the local Sheriff's Dpt. as they did not want every guy and their brother out looking to bag a Sasquatch and open the risk of people mistaking each other for Sasquatches and shooting one another. (This is the main reason Skamania County passed the Sasquatch Protection law)
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum