Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:01 am

sasquatch sue wrote:No one who has studied the evidence can deny the existence of sasquatch. Any person who knows nothing about the evidence, and yet says "There is no such creature as sasquatch." is ignorant. It bugs me to no end when a learned scientist, ignorant of sasquatch, is interviewed by the media and quoted as saying that the existence of sasquatch is merely the result of overactive imaginations, etc. His declaration is given the same weight as noted sasquatch believer and scientist Dr. Henner Fahrenbach who lectures to college students on the biology of sasquatch.

agreed
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Tzieth wrote:
sasquatch sue wrote:No one who has studied the evidence can deny the existence of sasquatch. Any person who knows nothing about the evidence, and yet says "There is no such creature as sasquatch." is ignorant. It bugs me to no end when a learned scientist, ignorant of sasquatch, is interviewed by the media and quoted as saying that the existence of sasquatch is merely the result of overactive imaginations, etc. His declaration is given the same weight as noted sasquatch believer and scientist Dr. Henner Fahrenbach who lectures to college students on the biology of sasquatch.

agreed

Coming to the conclusion that sasquatch does not exist is reasoned, logical and rational.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Green911 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:
Tzieth wrote:
sasquatch sue wrote:No one who has studied the evidence can deny the existence of sasquatch. Any person who knows nothing about the evidence, and yet says "There is no such creature as sasquatch." is ignorant. It bugs me to no end when a learned scientist, ignorant of sasquatch, is interviewed by the media and quoted as saying that the existence of sasquatch is merely the result of overactive imaginations, etc. His declaration is given the same weight as noted sasquatch believer and scientist Dr. Henner Fahrenbach who lectures to college students on the biology of sasquatch.

agreed

Coming to the conclusion that sasquatch does not exist is reasoned, logical and rational.

But the coming to the conclusion that Bigfoot does exists, is also reasoned, logical and rational. It all depends on your beliefs. Statistics and evidence can be used either way. It's just how you look at it, and interpret it.

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Green911 wrote:
BurdenOfProof wrote:
Tzieth wrote:
sasquatch sue wrote:No one who has studied the evidence can deny the existence of sasquatch. Any person who knows nothing about the evidence, and yet says "There is no such creature as sasquatch." is ignorant. It bugs me to no end when a learned scientist, ignorant of sasquatch, is interviewed by the media and quoted as saying that the existence of sasquatch is merely the result of overactive imaginations, etc. His declaration is given the same weight as noted sasquatch believer and scientist Dr. Henner Fahrenbach who lectures to college students on the biology of sasquatch.

agreed

Coming to the conclusion that sasquatch does not exist is reasoned, logical and rational.

But the coming to the conclusion that Bigfoot does exists, is also reasoned, logical and rational. It all depends on your beliefs. Statistics and evidence can be used either way. It's just how you look at it, and interpret it.

elephant

But it is a belief, its a leap of faith, do you see thats where the difference is? If testable, repeatable scientific data is available that conclusively proves this species exists then it would no longer be a leap of faith. Fun storys are not evidence even if there are thousands of them - I always laugh at the argument "well only 1 story has to be true for it to be real". Bigfoot is currently in the same category as UFOs, ghosts, dogmen and the loch ness monster. Not accepted by science and for good reason too.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

True. However more people believe in Ghosts, than Bigfoot. Ghosts actually have universities looking at them. You hear of University paranormal studies all the time. Hell you have "Professors of paranormal Studies". UFO's are a close second. UFO's are real. There ARE Flying objects out there that can not be identified. All kinds of people see them. The governments of the world debunk them with the dumbest of logic, and that only fuels even non-believers to wonder. Now that it is confirmed that the U.S. and British and Soviet Governments were indeed trying to conceal past evidence that what they have just recently "shown" to the public. (Which turned out to be nothing but reports.) That started an even bigger craze. "Why would have this crap have once been top secret? What are they still hiding?" And then throw in that you have all these people of prestige who have had either seen UFO's or had Close encounters and that opens the door even more.

Bigfoot does not have the luxury of the first two. There is no "Sasquatch Studies" at Universities. Politicians, and people of High Esteem, do not report them. The Government won't even acknowledge them (But they will Acknowledge UFO's and Federally declare buildings such as The Whaely House, to be haunted). Mostly, Bigfoot is reported by a certain class... "Blue Collar" Hunters, Hikers, Fishermen, Campers, Rural Residents. "Hippies", "Hicks" and "Red-necks"

Unlike the other two fields, Bigfoot is the most discriminated topic of all. Prove Aliens exist. "Oh look high life on other Planets.. See this proves Evolution as it did not just happen on Earth!" Prove ghosts exist. "Okay we can confirm that entities of pure energy exist, this does not mean they are our dead souls!, they could be of another dimension and this helps prove string theory as in their dimension they are solid, but not in ours bla bla bla" .... But Bigfoot supports no popular theory, in fact, he complicates them.

If Bigfoot is a relic Hominid, then our past "great minds" who championed selective design were wrong and we humans in general did not know half of what we were so sure we did. It means that all this time, we had another pentacle of the food chain creature co-existing along side us, and we never knew! A low tech one at that!!! If he is not a relic but another modern Homo genus that evolved along side us, that is even worse!

If he is as this Melba thing states, that is a scientific worse case scenario and a devastation to Macro-evolution. Then how many evolutionary phases were not phases nor mutations, but merely cross-bred species? I am not saying that it will Kill the theory of Macro-Evolution, but it will force it back into it's infancy.

Notice the blog lately? It is not skeptics that are raging over this. It is Bigfoot Ape-Campers who I am just now seeing as being predominantly evolutionists. If Bigfoot is an Ape, this does the opposite. Then we have visible macro-evolution before us. An Ape becoming a human.

Now about the evidence... Okay everyone sees UFO's but what physical evidence? With Ghosts, Vids are easily faked and EVP's could be radio waves... so again nothing physical. Bigfoot, however has the most physical evidence of them all and it is the least likely? I know you do not view this as evidence, and that is your right. You weighed it and found that it lacked. However it is the very same type of evidence that we use to execute people... Just something to think about. Neutral
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 am

Tzieth wrote:True. However more people believe in Ghosts, than Bigfoot. Ghosts actually have universities looking at them. You hear of University paranormal studies all the time. Hell you have "Professors of paranormal Studies". UFO's are a close second. UFO's are real. There ARE Flying objects out there that can not be identified. All kinds of people see them. The governments of the world debunk them with the dumbest of logic, and that only fuels even non-believers to wonder. Now that it is confirmed that the U.S. and British and Soviet Governments were indeed trying to conceal past evidence that what they have just recently "shown" to the public. (Which turned out to be nothing but reports.) That started an even bigger craze. "Why would have this crap have once been top secret? What are they still hiding?" And then throw in that you have all these people of prestige who have had either seen UFO's or had Close encounters and that opens the door even more.

Bigfoot does not have the luxury of the first two. There is no "Sasquatch Studies" at Universities. Politicians, and people of High Esteem, do not report them. The Government won't even acknowledge them (But they will Acknowledge UFO's and Federally declare buildings such as The Whaely House, to be haunted). Mostly, Bigfoot is reported by a certain class... "Blue Collar" Hunters, Hikers, Fishermen, Campers, Rural Residents. "Hippies", "Hicks" and "Red-necks"

Unlike the other two fields, Bigfoot is the most discriminated topic of all. Prove Aliens exist. "Oh look high life on other Planets.. See this proves Evolution as it did not just happen on Earth!" Prove ghosts exist. "Okay we can confirm that entities of pure energy exist, this does not mean they are our dead souls!, they could be of another dimension and this helps prove string theory as in their dimension they are solid, but not in ours bla bla bla" .... But Bigfoot supports no popular theory, in fact, he complicates them.

If Bigfoot is a relic Hominid, then our past "great minds" who championed selective design were wrong and we humans in general did not know half of what we were so sure we did. It means that all this time, we had another pentacle of the food chain creature co-existing along side us, and we never knew! A low tech one at that!!! If he is not a relic but another modern Homo genus that evolved along side us, that is even worse!

If he is as this Melba thing states, that is a scientific worse case scenario and a devastation to Macro-evolution. Then how many evolutionary phases were not phases nor mutations, but merely cross-bred species? I am not saying that it will Kill the theory of Macro-Evolution, but it will force it back into it's infancy.

Notice the blog lately? It is not skeptics that are raging over this. It is Bigfoot Ape-Campers who I am just now seeing as being predominantly evolutionists. If Bigfoot is an Ape, this does the opposite. Then we have visible macro-evolution before us. An Ape becoming a human.

Now about the evidence... Okay everyone sees UFO's but what physical evidence? With Ghosts, Vids are easily faked and EVP's could be radio waves... so again nothing physical. Bigfoot, however has the most physical evidence of them all and it is the least likely? I know you do not view this as evidence, and that is your right. You weighed it and found that it lacked. However it is the very same type of evidence that we use to execute people... Just something to think about. Neutral


I agree the People in the APE side of Bigfoot were taken back I think by the DNA findings.
I personally find it more interesting now of a subject that we have this Hybrid Human line living in the woods. How are they like us how are they different. Can we communicate with them. What do they think about what we are doing or how we live.
Gawd it just opens up more than it just being an animal doesn't it.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:05 pm

CMcMillan wrote:
Tzieth wrote:True. However more people believe in Ghosts, than Bigfoot. Ghosts actually have universities looking at them. You hear of University paranormal studies all the time. Hell you have "Professors of paranormal Studies". UFO's are a close second. UFO's are real. There ARE Flying objects out there that can not be identified. All kinds of people see them. The governments of the world debunk them with the dumbest of logic, and that only fuels even non-believers to wonder. Now that it is confirmed that the U.S. and British and Soviet Governments were indeed trying to conceal past evidence that what they have just recently "shown" to the public. (Which turned out to be nothing but reports.) That started an even bigger craze. "Why would have this crap have once been top secret? What are they still hiding?" And then throw in that you have all these people of prestige who have had either seen UFO's or had Close encounters and that opens the door even more.

Bigfoot does not have the luxury of the first two. There is no "Sasquatch Studies" at Universities. Politicians, and people of High Esteem, do not report them. The Government won't even acknowledge them (But they will Acknowledge UFO's and Federally declare buildings such as The Whaely House, to be haunted). Mostly, Bigfoot is reported by a certain class... "Blue Collar" Hunters, Hikers, Fishermen, Campers, Rural Residents. "Hippies", "Hicks" and "Red-necks"

Unlike the other two fields, Bigfoot is the most discriminated topic of all. Prove Aliens exist. "Oh look high life on other Planets.. See this proves Evolution as it did not just happen on Earth!" Prove ghosts exist. "Okay we can confirm that entities of pure energy exist, this does not mean they are our dead souls!, they could be of another dimension and this helps prove string theory as in their dimension they are solid, but not in ours bla bla bla" .... But Bigfoot supports no popular theory, in fact, he complicates them.

If Bigfoot is a relic Hominid, then our past "great minds" who championed selective design were wrong and we humans in general did not know half of what we were so sure we did. It means that all this time, we had another pentacle of the food chain creature co-existing along side us, and we never knew! A low tech one at that!!! If he is not a relic but another modern Homo genus that evolved along side us, that is even worse!

If he is as this Melba thing states, that is a scientific worse case scenario and a devastation to Macro-evolution. Then how many evolutionary phases were not phases nor mutations, but merely cross-bred species? I am not saying that it will Kill the theory of Macro-Evolution, but it will force it back into it's infancy.

Notice the blog lately? It is not skeptics that are raging over this. It is Bigfoot Ape-Campers who I am just now seeing as being predominantly evolutionists. If Bigfoot is an Ape, this does the opposite. Then we have visible macro-evolution before us. An Ape becoming a human.

Now about the evidence... Okay everyone sees UFO's but what physical evidence? With Ghosts, Vids are easily faked and EVP's could be radio waves... so again nothing physical. Bigfoot, however has the most physical evidence of them all and it is the least likely? I know you do not view this as evidence, and that is your right. You weighed it and found that it lacked. However it is the very same type of evidence that we use to execute people... Just something to think about. Neutral


I agree the People in the APE side of Bigfoot were taken back I think by the DNA findings.
I personally find it more interesting now of a subject that we have this Hybrid Human line living in the woods. How are they like us how are they different. Can we communicate with them. What do they think about what we are doing or how we live.
Gawd it just opens up more than it just being an animal doesn't it.

Yes it does.. I completely forgot about the political ramifications of this find lol.
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:33 pm

what DNA findings?

I have yet to see any peer reviewed DNA study?
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:39 pm

~rolls my eyes~

Seriously so your taking what most of the community is talking about as nothing?
The fact that many labs were involved in Melba's study from Private to Government.
That it is being said the paper has passed peer review and will be published by a well known journal?

So how about you come back when it gets published then?

Since some of us discussing this find the press release interesting with what she discovered.
But we do understand even if it is Peer Reviewed and accepted you won't believe it.
You will bring up even crap findings pass peer review.
So stop playing the game

avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Shes been claiming a paper is coming out "soon" for 2 years now.

How is this any different? She wont even say what journal or what labs/scientists were involved? She is still saying she doesnt have a date but it will be "soon".

Many credible scientists who do real peer review work have stated that how this is proceeding is nothing like how a real paper is dealt with.

Crazy.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Really Many Credible scientists are doing DNA research on a Creature they don't believe is real? SO they know how her review was done?

You do know that many scientists now are waiting to read the paper.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A question

Post  Blondie1 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm

I have a question?

I just typed out a long answer about the Laryngeal Nerve and went to quote the comment and it is gone.
Am I in the wrong topic? I've looked for it in Bigfoot unmoderated section and the General section. Question Question

If anyone's interested here's the article and link.

Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Is Not Evidence of Poor Design
by Jerry Bergman, Ph.D. http://www.icr.org/article/5512/
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Really Many Credible scientists are doing DNA research on a Creature they don't believe is real? SO they know how her review was done?

You do know that many scientists now are waiting to read the paper.

We are ALL waiting to read this paper......
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Blondie1 wrote:I have a question?

I just typed out a long answer about the Laryngeal Nerve and went to quote the comment and it is gone.
Am I in the wrong topic? I've looked for it in Bigfoot unmoderated section and the General section. Question Question

If anyone's interested here's the article and link.

Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Is Not Evidence of Poor Design
by Jerry Bergman, Ph.D. http://www.icr.org/article/5512/

Im sorry I only got to the first sentence on that link.

"A common claim by evolutionists is that the human body is poorly designed"

Erm what? No evolutionists say that the human body is poorly designed... or even well designed.

It is not designed at all.

It is the product of millions of years of natural selection.

The argument itself is terrible and even if it was a good argument it would not therefore be proof that we were designed.

I cant seem to find the facepalm emoticon?
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

I laugh about the supposed proof of Evolution because of things like this.

Seriously have you ever opened older computers and seen how we wire them?
Or when you run electricity and you have more wire shoved in the wall for just in-case reasons.
Perhaps this developed the way it did because of Just in-case reasons.

Again people are also expecting that I.D. is about creating the perfect being. or Person it isn't.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Blondie1 wrote:I have a question?

I just typed out a long answer about the Laryngeal Nerve and went to quote the comment and it is gone.
Am I in the wrong topic? I've looked for it in Bigfoot unmoderated section and the General section. Question Question

If anyone's interested here's the article and link.

Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Is Not Evidence of Poor Design
by Jerry Bergman, Ph.D. http://www.icr.org/article/5512/

Blondie:

SciaticPain wrote:What makes you think I didn't slog through that article? Here is the final bit, from Phillip Johnson's own mouth :

And what is your view of the truth?

My view of the truth is that there is a creator. I don't know how long the creator took, but I think there was a process of creation, and the evolution that has occurred has occurred within the boundaries originally set. That would be my belief as of now. I tend to think that that will prevail, because I think it's the truth. But if it's not the truth, it won't prevail, and it shouldn't.

Sounds like creationism dressed up in a fancy new dress to me- he even says "creator"and "process of creation". Walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

Now how about explaining the recurrent laryngeal nerve in terms of ID?

Don't get me wrong- I like the movie Prometheus- but there is absolutely zero proof for creationism, ID, alien intervention- whatever way you want to dress it up. No need to invoke such explanations and then attempt to pass them off as science.


Was from this thread
http://bigfoot.forumotion.com/t371-ketchum-paper-published-in-russia
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm

CMcMillan wrote:I laugh about the supposed proof of Evolution because of things like this.

Seriously have you ever opened older computers and seen how we wire them?
Or when you run electricity and you have more wire shoved in the wall for just in-case reasons.
Perhaps this developed the way it did because of Just in-case reasons.

Again people are also expecting that I.D. is about creating the perfect being. or Person it isn't.

what is it about then? why is evolution not enough for you?
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Evolution is not enough for me because I see huge leaps and holes in so called evolution that can not be explained as of yet by evolution.

Evolution says that man and Dinosaurs didn't live at the same time but yet we have pottery and carvings showing Dinosaurs when these people would have had no clue what they looked like.

We have leaps in our Society with no explanation.
We have Carvings so Sophisticated that it could not have been done by hand. The Sphinx's face is an exact copy left and right. People making that by hand at the time with the tools that we find couldn't have done that. I even when i was an art major and took my sculpting class's couldn't do that.
On paper sure. But in clay or stone it wouldn't be an exact match.

Pure Evolution doesn't make sense.

We also know that Scientists have miss Identified Bones and assembled them incorrectly.

Their is to much evidence and similarities in wall carvings and Pictographs across the world. Mythologies of the old to tend to all follow the Sumerian Lore. Just was adapted for each area.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:25 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Evolution is not enough for me because I see huge leaps and holes in so called evolution that can not be explained as of yet by evolution.

Just because you dont understand it, or cant see how certain complex things occur doesnt mean its not true.

CMcMillan wrote:Evolution says that man and Dinosaurs didn't live at the same time but yet we have pottery and carvings showing Dinosaurs when these people would have had no clue what they looked like.

The pottery you are talking about are hoaxes.

CMcMillan wrote:We have leaps in our Society with no explanation.

So what are you saying? It was aliens?


CMcMillan wrote:We have Carvings so Sophisticated that it could not have been done by hand. The Sphinx's face is an exact copy left and right. People making that by hand at the time with the tools that we find couldn't have done that. I even when i was an art major and took my sculpting class's couldn't do that.
On paper sure. But in clay or stone it wouldn't be an exact match.

Been watching ancient aliens?

CMcMillan wrote:Pure Evolution doesn't make sense.

Therefore aliens? It makes sense to some of the greatest minds humanity has ever had.

CMcMillan wrote:We also know that Scientists have miss Identified Bones and assembled them incorrectly.
Their is to much evidence and similarities in wall carvings and Pictographs across the world. Mythologies of the old to tend to all follow the Sumerian Lore. Just was adapted for each area.

Is the world going to end in a few weeks?
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:
CMcMillan wrote:Evolution is not enough for me because I see huge leaps and holes in so called evolution that can not be explained as of yet by evolution.

Just because you dont understand it, or cant see how certain complex things occur doesnt mean its not true.

CMcMillan wrote:Evolution says that man and Dinosaurs didn't live at the same time but yet we have pottery and carvings showing Dinosaurs when these people would have had no clue what they looked like.

The pottery you are talking about are hoaxes.

CMcMillan wrote:We have leaps in our Society with no explanation.

So what are you saying? It was aliens?


CMcMillan wrote:We have Carvings so Sophisticated that it could not have been done by hand. The Sphinx's face is an exact copy left and right. People making that by hand at the time with the tools that we find couldn't have done that. I even when i was an art major and took my sculpting class's couldn't do that.
On paper sure. But in clay or stone it wouldn't be an exact match.

Been watching ancient aliens?

CMcMillan wrote:Pure Evolution doesn't make sense.

Therefore aliens? It makes sense to some of the greatest minds humanity has ever had.

CMcMillan wrote:We also know that Scientists have miss Identified Bones and assembled them incorrectly.
Their is to much evidence and similarities in wall carvings and Pictographs across the world. Mythologies of the old to tend to all follow the Sumerian Lore. Just was adapted for each area.

Is the world going to end in a few weeks?

Let me go down your List.
Your argument of Just because I don't understand it doesn't make it not true can be reversed on to you. So thank you.
ID just because you don't believe it or understand it doesn't make it not tue Either ~thanks for playing~


The pottery you are talking about are hoaxes.
Wrong~ I suggest you go and do some Art History Research on your own. I have seen the Pottery in actual Museums So sorry WRONG
And not just doing Google searches pick up actual art History Books Many of them and read

Yes Actually I do watch Anchient aliens. I was an Art History Major/ Education. So please explain to me HOW they created the Sphinx's face to be able to split down the center and it is an exact match on either side. We are talking about a massive matching system that is nearly Impossible with the tools used at the time. same cuts and stiations on both sides same spot.

Is the world going to end in a few weeks?
That was Mayan's and I don't believe the World would end just a new AGE is coming. The Mayans' were not predicting the end of the world but an end of an age.
Could this new age be that we find out that Bigfoot is real? We get proof and how it changes are World that we know.


Therefore aliens? It makes sense to some of the greatest minds humanity has ever had.
Who says that Darwin was the greatest Minds of Humanity? Who are these Greatest Minds of Humanity that you speak of.
You do admit we have Miss Identified Fossiles in past by some of these Greatest MINDS.

Like I have said
ID in my view was the PUSH (the catalist to help along Micro evolution)
I believe we are still be monitored by the people that "Jump Started" our evolution. Its in part the Abductions that people hear about.
Its like how we tag animals and observe and watch.

You don't have to believe it I am not asking you to believe it.
I am just Look at the world and the universe different than you.
When we all eventually pass over to the next Dimension or what have you we will see who was correct wont we.
You View your just worm food
Me I believe in an another plan of Existance.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 am

Burden, how the hell can you discount Bigfoot due to what you deem as a lack of evidence, and whole-heartedly accept macro-Evolution that has no evidence at all?
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Tzieth wrote:Burden, how the hell can you discount Bigfoot due to what you deem as a lack of evidence, and whole-heartedly accept macro-Evolution that has no evidence at all?

no evidence of macro evolution?

various fields of science converge and all point to macro evolution without contradictions
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:
Tzieth wrote:Burden, how the hell can you discount Bigfoot due to what you deem as a lack of evidence, and whole-heartedly accept macro-Evolution that has no evidence at all?

no evidence of macro evolution?

various fields of science converge and all point to macro evolution without contradictions

And you do not find this odd?

Okay just look up any proof. Unshackle your mind of pre-programed B.S. and look up the evidence. I won't tell you what you will find because I think you are the type to have to see it for your self. Just remember what the difference is between Macro and Micro.

If by chance you do find the result of an experiment that actually worked, then please post it.
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Green911 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Question: could someone please explain micro vs macro evolution in some simpler terms for me. This discussion just went way over my head. Not that I'm stupid, I understand evolution, just not in the terms you are now discussing.

Thanks

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Green911 wrote:Question: could someone please explain micro vs macro evolution in some simpler terms for me. This discussion just went way over my head. Not that I'm stupid, I understand evolution, just not in the terms you are now discussing.

Thanks

elephant

Sure. Micro-Evolution is the proven one. Tested, retested replicated, the whole nine yards... It is adaptation via mutation. One species becoming another belonging to the same genus. A genus is a group of species that share the same genes. say an ivory billed woodpecker and a redheaded woodpecker. These are two different species, but they are still woodpeckers. Chimpanzees and Bonobo's are in the Pan Genus. Lion's Tigers, Jaguars and Leopards and Cheetah's are in the Panthera genus. Each genus has a spectrum so to speak. Some species within it are more closely related to others. The closer the species the more of a chance of interbreeding that produce fertile offspring, the farther the spectrum the least chance... ie; Tigers and Lions are so far apart, they boarder on different genus's They produce infertile offspring such as Ligers and Tigron's

But all members of Panthera Genus had a common ancestor (Possibley the Saber-toothed Lion/Cat) Lion's being the least evolved and Tigers being the most evolved.

Hopefully you are still following me, but before you can understand Micro evolution, you must understand what a genus is. All members of a genus share the same genes. Some will have more chromosomes than others in the genus, and some will have less.. But the genes are the same. However, depending on the species, the genes will either be active, or dormant. When certain genes are activated, others will be dormant. They cannot all trigger at the same time. they act as switches. The Green Iguana and the Sea Iguana, for example. Both have the gene that causes webbed feet. But it is not activated in the green tree-dwelling iguana, because webbed feet would be a burden for it. If the green iguana's habitat was to change to a swamp like environment, then the gene for webbed feet might trigger. The green iguana would become either a Sea Iguana or something new that was a cross between the two.

The Siberian Tiger and the Bangle Tiger are two close species.. But the Siberian has the gene for longer and thicker fur, and the white color. Though it has the gene for orange fur, it is not needed so it is dormant. Those two species can interbreed with fertile offspring because they are close together on the Panthera spectrum.

Now here is where it gets confusing and i think Darwinists want this to be confusing.. The definition of "Genus" is rewritten constantly. See, Mountain lions, Ocelots and panthers are not in Pantera Genus... They are in Felis. (Even though they also think Mountain Lions were directly descended from Saber-toothed cats.) And right now, they are trying to change the genus of Lions and Tigers to Leo and Tigris. (Right now Leo and Tigris are Sub-genus's of Genus Panthera)

In our case we belong to genus "Homo" As did Neaderthal's, Homo Erectus, Homo Heildbergis, Homo Habilis, and Denisova. We all looked way different, but we were all Humans. (As would Sasquatch be if Melba's findings are true.) We all share the same genes. WE have that gene that would make us hairy, but it is dormant. And we also have a gene that would give us webbed hands and feet but that is also dormant. Every now and then a genetic defect will activate these genes, such as "Hypertrichosis".

Now for Macro Evolution... This is one genus becoming another. Now as I said before, they keep changing the definition of genus around, so hell I will get to the point. This is one FAMILY becoming another. A Dog becoming a cat, a Monkey becoming an ape, an Ape becoming a Human. A fish becoming a frog etc... This violates the rules of Micro-Evolution, because these things do not even have the same genes. In order for this to happen, the whole genetic code would have to be rewritten. DNA would have to change. Now this change does happen, and they log it as a successful experiment that proves Macro-evolution. However, they do this by unnatural means and do not add the important part. When such a mutation occurs, the body immediately attacks it, repairs it, or destroys it. In the event that the body cannot repair or destroy the mutation, the mutation will kill the organism. (This is what cancer is.) You can only evolve as far as the genes you carry allow.

Micro-One species becoming another

Macro-One creature becoming another
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum