Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Generosity is something we can all believe in....

Post  ***** on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:44 pm

..................................Post removed by NobleSavage................................................................


Last edited by NobleSavage on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Got Yeti Yet? on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:12 pm

NobleSavage wrote:I'm sure this will draw out the defenders of skepticism, and proclamations of my over the top moderation, but do any of you find it odd that 90% of Bop's posts are one to three lines of the most obvious flame baiting bullshit one could find anywhere on the web? The only instance of him putting anything that resembles effort into a post, is when he's called out on trolling. So, would you guys please stop taking the freakin' bait already?

He is not interested in a discussion.

He is not interested in a discussion.

He is not interested in a discussion.

Don't give him the satisfaction. Don't fall for what's sure to follow this post. His feigned disparagement at the hands of the meany moderator. His appeal to sympathy, or make up post demanding his opinion get respect. He's on this forum and I'm sure many others for one reason and one reason only................to flame bait and get under your skin. This makes him smile. It's a mental disorder. It's probably the product of trauma in his lifetime. It's a sick and twisted way of self gratifying himself.

If you guys enjoy it anyway, then by all means continue to provide him satisfaction. I'm truly sick of watching it, so I'll just turn a blind eye. I warned you about Stank, you wouldn't listen. I told you Got Yeti was trolling, but you blind sided me, and continued to feed him

Now listen---------) BOP is a troll here, and always has been. If you guys will stop feeding the troll he will go away. If you just want to debate and argue with somebody then I'm sure you can enjoy that in the 'un-moderated' section.

I apologize to the new members who might be offended by this post, but you all need to know that we don't feed trolls here. BOP is a troll, it's precisely why he comments over here in 'meany free' zone. I am a big opponent of trolling, and I will continue to call it out when I see it, until the forum guidelines abolished or Shawn establishes Unmoderated section as a 'Welcome to all trolls Section.' Trolling is one of the few infractions that will get you banned quickly from our forums.


I'm confused. I thought I was the troll here.

You had me pegged and everything. It was beautiful. We had moments where you posted about me and I ignored you. Good times.

Got any shit to fling NS? This is the place to do it.

Got Yeti Yet?

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Blondie1 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 am

Where have you been, Got Yeti Yet?
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 pm

NobleSavage wrote:I'm sure this will draw out the defenders of skepticism, and proclamations of my over the top moderation, but do any of you find it odd that 90% of Bop's posts are one to three lines of the most obvious flame baiting bullshit one could find anywhere on the web? The only instance of him putting anything that resembles effort into a post, is when he's called out on trolling. So, would you guys please stop taking the freakin' bait already?

He is not interested in a discussion.

He is not interested in a discussion.

He is not interested in a discussion.

Don't give him the satisfaction. Don't fall for what's sure to follow this post. His feigned disparagement at the hands of the meany moderator. His appeal to sympathy, or make up post demanding his opinion get respect. He's on this forum and I'm sure many others for one reason and one reason only................to flame bait and get under your skin. This makes him smile. It's a mental disorder. It's probably the product of trauma in his lifetime. It's a sick and twisted way of self gratifying himself.

If you guys enjoy it anyway, then by all means continue to provide him satisfaction. I'm truly sick of watching it, so I'll just turn a blind eye. I warned you about Stank, you wouldn't listen. I told you Got Yeti was trolling, but you blind sided me, and continued to feed him

Now listen---------) BOP is a troll here, and always has been. If you guys will stop feeding the troll he will go away. If you just want to debate and argue with somebody then I'm sure you can enjoy that in the 'un-moderated' section.

I apologize to the new members who might be offended by this post, but you all need to know that we don't feed trolls here. BOP is a troll, it's precisely why he comments over here in 'meany free' zone. I am a big opponent of trolling, and I will continue to call it out when I see it, until the forum guidelines abolished or Shawn establishes Unmoderated section as a 'Welcome to all trolls Section.' Trolling is one of the few infractions that will get you banned quickly from our forums.


You for real?

According to you: non-belief in woo = trolling.

I feel like I am getting trolled half the time reading some of the comments people are putting up such as "THERES NO PROOF OF EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!" - seriously do some reading, please, its a proven theory based on scientific facts.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Ok show us all your Proof of Evolution
I suggest you re look at the stuff on MARS
Mars has all the building blocks for life. So why no life?
Evolution demands that life should just create and evolve
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:11 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Ok show us all your Proof of Evolution
I suggest you re look at the stuff on MARS
Mars has all the building blocks for life. So why no life?
Evolution demands that life should just create and evolve

Firstly abiogenesis and evolution are not the same thing.

Secondly evolution demands nothing. There is no "end goal" in evolution.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm

For the record, Burden... I do not feel that you are a troll and this witch-hunt has got to stop. Just because people do not believe, DOES NOT mean they are trolls!

As a believer myself, I know where the frustration comes from. Having to endure criticism over the existence of Sasquatch while keeping your mouth shut. Listening to people make fun of the poor bastard at work who admits he believes or claims he has seen one. It takes it's toll... But with that said; I do not share this anti-skeptic sentiment. THEY have just as much a right to be here.

"They will never believe no matter what point you make." Is not a valid reason to call them a troll. During a Presidential race, neither party expects the other guy running to accept their view. They are not running to get the vote of the other guy, they are running to get YOUR vote.(Well, the electoral colleges vote) Their talking points are directed at the voter, not the opposition.

This is how I view skeptics. I know their stance and I know why they think the way they think.. It is the same rhetoric we have all heard away from this site. And I know the counter to this rhetoric. They also know the counter to it so nothing I say is going to sway a hard-corp non-believer. However in the shadows are those "Guests".. They may never post nor register, but they watch. I know they watch because I have seen Anoms refer to things I have said here, on the blog. Some are the trolls, some are the skeptics and some are the believers and some are still open and undecided.. That is why Non-believers are a good thing. The undecided get their points and our points.

Besides.. How boring would this forum be with no opposition? Remember how it sort of died a while back, when Stank was banned and GYY, Woodwoose, and Burden did not post for a while? Bigfoot-related topics were almost non-existent and the Non-Bigfoot stuff was getting more hits. Some news from the blog would be discussed and it would be like three posts of "I agree". "I agree as well." "Yeah me too." then that thread would end.

Yeah so I defended Stank and Woodwoose in the beginning.. But they were not trolling at the time.. I still believe in "Innocent until proven guilty." And to me Burden is innocent. Neutral
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  BurdenOfProof on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Appreciated Tzieth
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Devil's Advocate

Post  ***** on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Tzeith you just like to argue, so go ahead. I don't mind skeptics. There have been 100s of skeptical posts here, that are still here, and will remain here. Where was my bias, and anti skeptic agenda on those?? It's easy to bash the moderator, go ahead. Better yet, you are here all the time, why don't you moderate?

First you said Stank was not a troll----until he exposed your ignorance with abhorrent personal attacks, and vile rhetoric directed at Cmc. Then Got Yeti was innocent of trolling ...until you yourself labeled him a troll later in the same thread you'd defended him in. (800 lbs. Bigfoot) Woodwose, in your words wasn't a troll, and then became a troll later on. I love many of your posts, but I think your desire to debate, and argue sometimes clouds your judgement. Different people are here for different reasons, if you want to turn this into BF Forums talk to Shawn.


*****

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:29 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Tzeith you just like to argue, so go ahead. I don't mind skeptics. There have been 100s of skeptical posts here, that are still here, and will remain here. Where was my bias, and anti skeptic agenda on those?? It's easy to bash the moderator, go ahead. Better yet, you are here all the time, why don't you moderate?

First you said Stank was not a troll----until he exposed your ignorance with abhorrent personal attacks, and vile rhetoric directed at Cmc. Then Got Yeti was innocent of trolling ...until you yourself labeled him a troll later in the same thread you'd defended him in. (800 lbs. Bigfoot) Woodwose, in your words wasn't a troll, and then became a troll later on. I love many of your posts, but I think your desire to debate, and argue sometimes clouds your judgement. Different people are here for different reasons, if you want to turn this into BF Forums talk to Shawn.


I have NEVER defended Got Yeti. Those Skeptical posts are here... But where are the skeptics who made them?

There is no way this can turn into the Blog because we have to register. There is no Attacking and then slinking back into the shadows like there. I am all for getting rid of Trolls, I am not all for getting rid of Skeptics or Nay-sayers who do it the way Burden does it. I never seen him call anyone names. I never seen him make fun of believers. I have seen him say he does not agree and give a good argument as to why he does not. That is not being a Troll.

When I defended Stank, he was not being a Troll on open forums at the time and nor was Woodwoose in the beginning. This had nothing to do with my judgement, it is just what it was at that time. Stank did not go off the deep end until he was fired. And with Woodwoose it was a gradual change. GYY was a troll from day one. I never defended him and it is unfair to throw burden into that pile with GYY when the only difference between Burden and Kel was that Burden was a little more outspoken as to why he did not believe, and Kel wanted to believe but did not feel there was enough evidence. Neither were slinging insults or even making fun out of believers.

We had a whole troop of Skeptics who are now all gone.
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TZ

Post  Blondie1 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 am

TZ, I must correct one thing you said, Stank was not fired and he lost it before exiting. Fact, that is exactly what happened.

Let me give everyone a hint, when one person becomes unbearable for everyone and their entire purpose is to only antagonize then that is a troll.

I understand there may be personality conflicts but when one personality conflicts with everyone and they are here only to troll then we as a moderator group have to do something. It is not only one mod who decides but We determine that as a group then Shawn/Admin makes the final determination.

From day one Shawn stated No Trolling. That means the unmoderated section too.

Unmoderated means we as mods cannot edit or remove posts etc. In this section Admin is the only one who can do that. Unmoderated means you can bait and goad each other as much as you want...but no trolling.

I sure hope that clears things up.
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Woodwose on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 am

For the record, I have not completely abandoned this forum. I still lurk here to keep up on the latest news.

Unfortunately I will not contribute to discussions as long as the forum philosophy equates being outspoken and critical of woolly thinking with trolling. Nothing has changed in this respect since I stopped posting and it seems that this position has become even further entrenched.

I'm not trying to start an argument, be provocative, or open up old wounds. I just wanted to explain my position and perhaps give an insight as to why some people give this forum a wide berth.

If anyone wishes to discuss this further, they can do so via PM. Further discussion on this thread will not be fruitful and although I take issue with the forum policy and moderation I would not like to see this message board denigrated to the point that it is beyond hope - there is a chance that it could still fulfil the potential it had at launch.

I will leave you on this note: for the sake of those considering joining this forum, please give some serious thought as to why skeptical posters are systematically labelled as trolls and treated with hostility.
avatar
Woodwose

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I encouraged you to stay...

Post  ***** on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 am

It would be forthright Woodwose to mention that I encouraged you to stay, and that your voice was of value here. You chose to end your posting here, and that's your right. I wished you well, and I still would like you to post. I never thought you were trolling at all.

*****

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Woodwose wrote:For the record, I have not completely abandoned this forum. I still lurk here to keep up on the latest news.

Unfortunately I will not contribute to discussions as long as the forum philosophy equates being outspoken and critical of woolly thinking with trolling. Nothing has changed in this respect since I stopped posting and it seems that this position has become even further entrenched.

I'm not trying to start an argument, be provocative, or open up old wounds. I just wanted to explain my position and perhaps give an insight as to why some people give this forum a wide berth.

If anyone wishes to discuss this further, they can do so via PM. Further discussion on this thread will not be fruitful and although I take issue with the forum policy and moderation I would not like to see this message board denigrated to the point that it is beyond hope - there is a chance that it could still fulfil the potential it had at launch.

I will leave you on this note: for the sake of those considering joining this forum, please give some serious thought as to why skeptical posters are systematically labelled as trolls and treated with hostility.

Wood,
This forum has not been against Skeptic Posters. Its when Skeptics start to call other posters Stupid or other names. Its when Skeptics can not allow those that have different views to voice their opinion or attack the others opinions.
I really believe we do want Skeptic Views in this forum.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Wait.. so Woodwoose who slung the word "Idiot" around towards the end was NOT a troll, but Burden who never said this, was? Woodwoose was not a Nay-sayer. He leaned towards "Skeptic but possible" the same way Kel did. There is no Bias here?
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Woodwose on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

I have taken the time to re-read all my posts on this forum. Not only have I never called anyone an "idiot", I have not used the word "idiot" or implied that anyone on this forum is an idiot.

The closest I came was when I stated that I thought anyone who denies evolution (not the theory if evolution) was crazy or a crackpot.......and that was in one solitary post that wasn't aimed at anyone on this forum.
avatar
Woodwose

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Kel on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:46 pm

My two cents for what it's worth........

Let's just throw it on the table. Anybody that has spent time at this forum is well aware of the certain member at the center of nearly every argument that ultimately led to exasperated members departing (by invitation or choice). That certain member, a Believer, though correctly labelled a troll by the Mods, was allowed to call Stankape an a**hole (drawing first profane blood, and it being allowed to stand in a Moderated thread) and Woodwose a "stupid idiot" (also in a Moderated thread). I personally never saw Woodwose call anybody an idiot! Double standard around here? You betcha.

IMO, it was just so rude to the rest of us, as thread after thread spun off out of control -- filled with never-ending arguments and pointless, off-topic pissing contests where nobody else could get a word in edgewise because one person monopolized the conversations. But....... IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

So I will try again: Please have consideration for our blood pressure and everybody's desire to have a fun and interesting forum. Accept what you can't change, realize when you must simply agree to disagree, show some restraint, and
USE THE BLOCK FEATURE!


Learn it. Know it. Live it. Cool







avatar
Kel

Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reconsideration

Post  ***** on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm willing to reconsider my opinion of B.O.P. I just read through his entire post history, and although there are many posts that could be construed as flame bait, I will allow that I may have been hasty in declaring him a troll publicly. My apologies B.O.P. and I've removed the post that labeled you as such. I'm not to prideful to admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong in this case. I admit to being frustrated by what I perceive to be an obtuse approach by B.O.P. but that's something I can address with him via PM.

I will also add, that Woodwose never trolled here. He was a welcomed member of our forum, and despite others bombardment of him for his views on evolution, he remained exceptionally restrained and unemotional. He could have many times claimed others were trolling his posts, but did not.

It's a small pond we all occupy here, and we all desire viewpoints from all perspectives. Part of my reasoning for making this post is to right what I believe to be a false perception of my bias against skeptical members. I welcome them because they feed discussion, and inspire rational processing of evidence. We need both proponents and skeptics here. I also wanted to emphasize that we could all stand to be a little more generous around here. None of us are perfect, and we all have drawbacks. It would be a better forum, if we could all just be a little more respectful and decent to one another.

I love this subject, and it's fascinating regardless of your stance on IT's existence. That is common ground we can all share. Smile


Last edited by NobleSavage on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Noble

Post  Blondie1 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Wow, what a wonderful and humble apology. I really appreciate it and hope all concerned will.

I'd like to ask if the others who quoted Noble's post would please edit his post out of theirs following it?
Would you please consider it.?

I also think Kel had the right idea with the ignore button.


Just an FYI
When I made my last post here at 3:30 am there were 3 guests here.
avatar
Blondie1

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Woodwose on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Blondie1 wrote:Wow, what a wonderful and humble apology. I really appreciate it and hope all concerned will.

+1
avatar
Woodwose

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Green911 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 am

Tzieth I would like to thank you for the explanation that you gave for me of the macro/micro evolution. It helped a lot.

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 am

Kel wrote:My two cents for what it's worth........

Let's just throw it on the table. Anybody that has spent time at this forum is well aware of the certain member at the center of nearly every argument that ultimately led to exasperated members departing (by invitation or choice). That certain member, a Believer, though correctly labelled a troll by the Mods, was allowed to call Stankape an a**hole (drawing first profane blood, and it being allowed to stand in a Moderated thread) and Woodwose a "stupid idiot" (also in a Moderated thread). I personally never saw Woodwose call anybody an idiot! Double standard around here? You betcha.

IMO, it was just so rude to the rest of us, as thread after thread spun off out of control -- filled with never-ending arguments and pointless, off-topic pissing contests where nobody else could get a word in edgewise because one person monopolized the conversations. But....... IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

So I will try again: Please have consideration for our blood pressure and everybody's desire to have a fun and interesting forum. Accept what you can't change, realize when you must simply agree to disagree, show some restraint, and
USE THE BLOCK FEATURE!


Learn it. Know it. Live it. Cool




Kel,
You can accuse some Believers here for running off Skeptics, But some of the people who have certain beliefs were run off by people like Stank

I just can't stay if Stank continues his attacks
Sweetsusiq on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

.CMcMillan wrote:
sweet,

I do not think we should ban or get rid of Stankape.
I think one of the good things about this site is we are not going to ban someone because they want to be a jerk and call all us freaks or what ever.
Best we can do is place stank and the rest of his alts on Ignore.
I think the admins should get rid of the alts.

It's just not worth being here to just be beaten up by Stankape constantly. I've had it with him. He has lied about me, and I'm fed up with him. He LIES constantly about me when he has no idea about what he is talking about. Ignoring Stank is not enough. I don't want to see his name, nor hear another word nor lie from him ever again. One of us needs to leave, and at this point, I really don't care if it's me or him, but I can't take his bullpoop any longer. The man needs serious
mental help. He was banned from the BFF, and I now know why.

Wood made comments saying people who believe in "Religions" are not free thinkers. Yet I find in these forums the people who have faith are the ones that are being more free thinking about the possibility of things.

Stank and Mr, and Wood even were into attacking peoples "Faiths" at one point.

I have to say for Someone like Stank when he was in here not liking the fringe stuff loved to post in them.
We set up topics if your not intrested in them you don't have to post in them especially if your just going to insulting.
TZ I find has backed up many things what he says with evidence and facts. He is looking for a good discussion not just a well your crazy or cooky.

But you are correct it does take 2 to tango in any conversation.
I really believe Skeptics are welcome here as long as we both respect the sides. We can have good discussions with out insulting each other.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Woodwose on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:00 am

CM,

For the sake of clarity I think you need to explain exactly what you mean by 'respect' and 'attacking'. From past experience you seem to equate respect with being uncritical and criticism of any kind is viewed as an attack.

I may be wrong and that may not be your intention, but that's how it comes across. For example I have been critical of faith based positions and the flawed thinking that can result from that perspective, but I have not attacked anyone for their faith.

I have also stated that the merit of an opinion rests and falls on whether it can withstand scrutiny and as far as I am concerned no opinion is taboo or exempt from such scrutiny. I respect your right to hold opinions or beliefs that differ from mine but that does not mean that those opinions are off limits from any criticism and if I think you are wrong, it is not disrespectful to say as much.

I try and stick to the principle that attacking individual is off limits, but challenging ideas and opinions is part and parcel of healthy debate. I am happy to stand corrected but I believe that I have stuck to that principle on this forum.

It is very easy to confuse criticism with a personal attack and in my opinion I think that you need to give that some serious consideration.
avatar
Woodwose

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Tzieth on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:44 am

There is a reason you cannot find your "Your an idiot" posts... They were deleted. Don't go calling the kettle black here, Wood.

Kel,
You were speaking of the time that I was defending Stank. To me it looked like CM was cyber-stalking him. I saw him post and she seemed to counter every post on every thread. He appeared to be the innocent victim. What I did not know was what was going on behind the scenes. He was PMing her some rather vile and harsh stuff. Stuff that went above and beyond just sexual harassment and boarder-lined Terroristic threats.

After I learned this I stopped defending him. I did not attack him, I just simply stopped defending him. That was enough for him to start attacking me, and his true colors came out fast. In no time at all he was slinging insults at everyone. It even got to the point where his fellow Nay-sayer's did not want him backing them. But you can say he was justified for attacking CM. You can say he was justified in attacking NS and Blondie for deleting his posts. (Justified in his own mind.) Hell he was justified in attacking me, because I flat out called him a liar after I had enough of his millions of vocations that made him an expert of everything. But in attacking sweetsuisieq who never had a bad thing to say about anyone, there was no justification in that. Or attacking brand new posters who have not posted again since. No one made Stank a Troll, Nature just took it's course. Had I known the guy was HillbillieBigfoot prior to being Stank-Ape, I probably would never have defended him in the first place.
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Woodwose on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Tzieth wrote:There is a reason you cannot find your "Your an idiot" posts... They were deleted. Don't go calling the kettle black here, Wood.

If I had any recollection of calling someone an idiot on this forum, I would happily hold my hands up and apologise. I have nothing to gain from lying about this.

Rather than throwing around accusations, it might be more constructive if you could be more explicit about what you consider trolling or personal attacks. Aside from alleged name calling, there seems to be some ambiguity and my above comments to CM apply to yourself as much as her.
avatar
Woodwose

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum