Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

+12
Holt
MrBigfoot
Woodwose
Blondie1
DPinkerton
Mr.Lee
Sweetsusiq
CMcMillan
StankApe
Tzieth
Got Yeti Yet?
16 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  CMcMillan Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:40 pm

sweet,

I do not think we should ban or get rid of Stankape.
I think one of the good things about this site is we are not going to ban someone because they want to be a jerk and call all us freaks or what ever.
Best we can do is place stank and the rest of his alts on Ignore.
I think the admins should get rid of the alts.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty I just can't stay if Stank continues his attacks

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

CMcMillan wrote:sweet,

I do not think we should ban or get rid of Stankape.
I think one of the good things about this site is we are not going to ban someone because they want to be a jerk and call all us freaks or what ever.
Best we can do is place stank and the rest of his alts on Ignore.
I think the admins should get rid of the alts.
It's just not worth being here to just be beaten up by Stankape constantly. I've had it with him. He has lied about me, and I'm fed up with him. He LIES constantly about me when he has no idea about what he is talking about. Ignoring Stank is not enough. I don't want to see his name, nor hear another word nor lie from him ever again. One of us needs to leave, and at this point, I really don't care if it's me or him, but I can't take his bullpoop any longer. The man needs serious
mental help. He was banned from the BFF, and I now know why.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty WOW

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 pm

I just got back and checked in and what do I find. I find a thread where there are soooo many INTELLIGENT posts full of information (that require reading and comprehension). Good job guys. (susiq- I understand your frustration and find it interesting that someone banned from a forum dares to speak to YOU about what a group of people they were banned from thought about you ???? Can you imagine what that group thought about someone that was banned?)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty I'm just done, stick a fork in me, the fluid is clear..

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Blondie1 wrote:I just got back and checked in and what do I find. I find a thread where there are soooo many INTELLIGENT posts full of information (that require reading and comprehension). Good job guys. (susiq- I understand your frustration and find it interesting that someone banned from a forum dares to speak to YOU about what a group of people they were banned from thought about you ???? Can you imagine what that group thought about someone that was banned?)
I had some good friends there at the BFF, but the skeptics just became ridiculous and very hateful and hurtful, so I left. There is no reason to hang out where there is no decent discussion, just slamming posters who don't believe what you may believe. Stankape has just emotionally killed me with his constant rude comments. To my knowledge, I've never said nor done anything to cause him to treat me this way. He is worse than the people I left the BFF for at this point in time. He is also lying about me, and that is just not acceptable.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty I understand!

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:
Blondie1 wrote:I just got back and checked in and what do I find. I find a thread where there are soooo many INTELLIGENT posts full of information (that require reading and comprehension). Good job guys. (susiq- I understand your frustration and find it interesting that someone banned from a forum dares to speak to YOU about what a group of people they were banned from thought about you ???? Can you imagine what that group thought about someone that was banned?)
I had some good friends there at the BFF, but the skeptics just became ridiculous and very hateful and hurtful, so I left. There is no reason to hang out where there is no decent discussion, just slamming posters who don't believe what you may believe. Stankape has just emotionally killed me with his constant rude comments. To my knowledge, I've never said nor done anything to cause him to treat me this way. He is worse than the people I left the BFF for at this point in time. He is also lying about me, and that is just not acceptable.

I understand! No
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty But Stank....

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 pm

StankApe wrote:I don't agree that people should believe what they want. i think people (and especially kids) should be taught the facts about the world. if their parents want to teach them creationism, that's their bidness. But not in public school.

I also think religious people should stop being children and face a godless world, happy and alive! You don't need some invisible man who lives in the sky to make your life complete. I find it much more fascinating a place with no god at all.

It'd be an awful boring place and who would one present oppositional posts to? Lets see remind me what are those countries are called that tell people what to believe and think???

I am a Christian and no one will ever tell me or stop me from believing. I will die first!Trust me on this! Then anyone can Evil or Very Mad feel sorry for me while I bask in eternal joy,grace and love from my God and his son,my savior ... and happiness with my loved ones who have gone on before me.

I have never understood why people who are so miserable here don't go to another country to live??????
[/i]

Last edited by Blondie1 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop

Post  Mr.Lee Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 pm

It must horrible for Stank to go through life always being rejected but I get great enjoyment knowing he is a miserable little girl. He's a delusional worm with a split personality & will always be a legend in his own mind.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty lol

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Mr.Lee wrote:It must horrible for Stank to go through life always being rejected but I get great enjoyment knowing he is a miserable little girl. He's a delusional worm with a split personality & will always be a legend in his own mind.

Stank is that you????
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Nope. Just a guy that can't stand people like him.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty I hope you know

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:02 am

Mr.Lee wrote:Nope. Just a guy that can't stand people like him.

I hope you know I was just kidding! LOL where's that winking smilie??? Wink
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am

What a relief. I felt so offended being called stank. Laughing

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:23 am

(Satire)
"Sally here,
I am now at liberty to say that Melba Ketchum's peer review was put on halt as she was busy with another more major project. We are happy to say that we have successfully taken one of CMcMillan's eggs and Tzieth's sperm and mixed them to create a fertilized specimen. We then mass cloned the embryo and added Sasquatch DNA from our specimens on hand. The result is astounding!!! We now have 150,000 pseudo-religious Sasquo-Human hybrids with borderline personality problems that use fringe-topics to justify their clearly inferior intellect compared to Stankape... Unfortunately, all the specimens have fled.. It's no loss really, they refused to do sasquatch-type things such as braid the main and tail of Melba's horses stating that they had a "Higher calling". We suspect that they fled to meet their Higher calling... "To piss off Stankape." So we decided to go back to the origional project."

I heard they were last heading North East! Shocked
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 am

Sweetsusiq,

Don't let MrBigfoot, Stankape, Hillybilly push you out of this place.
You have people who love what you have offer here.

Stank only defense is going down the insult path. Its becomes his defense when people question what he believes in. He tends to be afraid of the unknown things in this world so he puts blinders on all the stuff that are "fringe" that he doesn't believe in. I may not believe in the tooth fairy but i know their are things we can not explain as of yet.
I find it intresting that If we question Science we are the ones who are crazy. Even scientists in their own theories disagree with each other on things.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty Plus 1 for CM.. Thanks CM, sincerely!

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:22 am

CMcMillan wrote:~Hugs Sweet~

Well all i have to say is he shows his true colors.

After he kinda got annoyed in here he is in the other forum

Subject: Ways to expand forum mebership Today at 1:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We need to find a way to expand forum membership. We need more folks in here posting everyday!
any ideas?

And yesterday

Subject: Re: Dr. M. Keene Hueftle Yesterday at 7:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he's right, and until real evidence is presented it's all just speculation.

I also KNOW he's right about the latter point. For evidence, go see the BE forum and all of the insanity that gets dished out there.

for someone who supposly hates all the stuff we talk about he loves to come here and tell us we are all stupid and crazy.

We know he is MrBigfoot, StankApe, Hillbilly He actually thinks he is being cleaver. But really.
This last time I was aproaching his questions with intrest and providing my side of stuff. But yea we all crazy because we are not aethiests ....Shrugs.

For me Science can not explain to me all my questions. So until they can prove to me with actual evidence of certain of my questions I will believe what I want.

Again my favorite Quote says it all for me. This is my idea about belief. It says it all.

“I can believe that things are true and I can believe things that aren’t true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they’re true or not. I can believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and Marilyn Monroe and the Beatles and Elvis and Mister Ed. Listen – I believe that people are perfectible, that knowledge is infinite, that the world is run by secret banking cartels and is visited by aliens on a regular basis, nice ones that look like wrinkledy lemurs and bad ones who mutilate cattle and want our water and our women. I believe that the future sucks and I believe that future rocks and I believe that one day White Buffalo Woman is going to come back and kick everyone’s ass. I believe that all men are just overgrown boys with deep problems communicating and that the decline in good sex in America is coincident with the decline in drive-in movie theaters from state to state. I believe that all politicians are unprincipled crooks and I still believe that they are better than the alternative. I believe that California is going to sink into the sea when the big one comes, while Florida is going to dissolve into madness and alligators and toxic waste. I believe that antibacterial soap is destroying our resistance to dirt and disease so that one day we’ll all be wiped out by the common cold like the Martians in War of the Worlds. I believe that the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm, and that thousands of years ago in a former life I was a one-armed Siberian shaman. I believe that mankind’s destiny lies in the stars. I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it’s aerodynamically impossible for a bumblebee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there’s a cat in a box somewhere who’s alive and dead at the same time (although if they don’t ever open the box to feed it it’ll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself. I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn’t even know that I’m alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of casual chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck. I believe that anyone who says that sex is overrated just hasn’t done it properly. I believe that anyone claims to know what’s going on will lie about the little things too. I believe in absolute honesty and sensible social lies. I believe in a woman’s right to choose, a baby’s right to live, that while all human life is sacred there’s nothing wrong with the death penalty if you can trust the legal system implicitly, and that no one but a moron would ever trust the legal system. I believe life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you’re alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.”

- Samantha Black Crow
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty ~~~Plus 10 for Tzieth, and thanks~~~

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 am

Tzieth wrote:
Sweetsusiq wrote:Tzieth, What I was saying is that people can make up their own minds and decisions regarding their their own personal beliefs, and I usually don't try to change their minds because they are adults, and thus making their own decisions about what they believe in. Very Happy That's all I was saying, I think cheers

I served in the Army and yes, I know what you meant. What I wrote was in response to "Anyone who believes in Bigfoot is a gullible idiot" (paraphrasing). My wording was directed towards that statement. You have the right to believe however you wish. But "Belief" should be set aside in science. (It is not.) Evolutionists are going to twist it towards evolution. Creationists are going to try to fit it in with creation. In both cases, it is agenda driven. Evolution can not be proven, nor can it be dis-proven. God can not be dis-proven either.

DNA as Stank pointed out makes a case for evolution, but again it proves nothing. This animal is similar to that genetically. Do you know what else is similar to Humans??? Scorpions. according to DNA Scorpions are also a close genetic match.

And we have no DNA for Dinosaurs because Dinosaur bones are no longer bones. They are sedimentary rock that took the shape of bones that had long withered away. This goes back to Agenda. Aside from religion is modern science, you can now throw politics into the mix. Most Biology based sciences tend to lean Liberal Politically. Where as most Geology based sciences tend to lean more conservative. This really shown back during the "Global Warming" political debates. Liberals were using biology and meteorology to make the case that humans were causing Global warming. Conservatives were using Geologists and Historians to make the case "This is natural and has happen repeatedly in the past."

Where Paleontologists will tell you "This animal was older than that." Geologists will tell you that you cannot carbon date rock. Carbonating as it is, is not an exact science. There are too many factors that will throw it off, such as radiation. But when it comes to material that is as old as the earth it's self, it becomes that much more harder. Each little granule that makes up lime stone (Minus shell deposits) has always existed since the Earth it's self existed and there is no telling how many times they were replaced over millions of years. The Earths crust shifts giving the possibility that these molds have cracked open and refilled with sediment time and time again. Those that date by depth of sedimentary lair face the same problem. Floods and earthquakes and even past climate changes could effect the results making things appear differently than they truly are. Plus like with the other hominids, fossils are only possible in certain areas. You find snakes everywhere in grasslands. It is suited for them. You do not find many Lizards in an open plain. And then there are those huge Elephants sitting in the room that paint paleontologists in a corner thanks to Absolutes. Stank is right. By "fossil record" they way they have it worked out, snakes predate lizards. However at the same time, current snakes show signs that they evolved from lizards due to snubbed off appendages that they conclude they were once legs. (Which oddly enough concurs with the serpent of the bible and God cursing him to crawl around on his belly and nip at the heals of man.)
Susi says:
Thoughtful and well presented post, plus 10 for Tzieth, because one is just not enough~
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty ~plus 1~to Mr. Lee

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

Mr.Lee wrote:Nope. Just a guy that can't stand people like him.
Thanks for the support, last night was difficult. I love you
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 am

Blondie1 wrote:
StankApe wrote:I don't agree that people should believe what they want. i think people (and especially kids) should be taught the facts about the world. if their parents want to teach them creationism, that's their bidness. But not in public school.

I also think religious people should stop being children and face a godless world, happy and alive! You don't need some invisible man who lives in the sky to make your life complete. I find it much more fascinating a place with no god at all.

It'd be an awful boring place and who would one present oppositional posts to? Lets see remind me what are those countries are called that tell people what to believe and think???

I am a Christian and no one will ever tell me or stop me from believing. I will die first!Trust me on this! Then anyone can Evil or Very Mad feel sorry for me while I bask in eternal joy,grace and love from my God and his son,my savior ... and happiness with my loved ones who have gone on before me.

I have never understood why people who are so miserable here don't go to another country to live??????
[/i]

Absolutely, I hear Afghanistan and Iraq need more people over there to control and so they will be able to ruin more lives, and kill more people just for the fun of it because said dead person did not believe "correctly".. What a Face Sadly, This is a true statement. No
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty We hear you Mr. Lee

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Mr.Lee wrote:What a relief. I felt so offended being called stank. Laughing
Yikes! I'm thankful that issue is cleared up! What a Face Wink
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty I copied and pasted this topic last night.

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:43 pm

I have this topic on my computer that I copied and pasted last night when we were having problems. I'm sending the unaltered postings to the admins and let them decide what to do.
Just a "heads-up".
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Let's Fling Some [Bigfoot] Poop - Page 3 Empty Well Thank You...

Post  ***** Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks SweetSusi....I hope a positive result can be achieved. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:31 pm

StankApe wrote: I state the truth, you people get mad at me. That's fine, believe what you want, but maybe you will learn to have proof before you make claims of facts...

Let us go back to my post you so conveniently ignored....

StankApe wrote:
That is absolute bullshit. I am not a troll on the blog..... I suggest you check again sir.

I tried being nice to you people, I gave logical responses and was attacked and trolled and stalked by some fat crazy bitch and nobody did a damn thing.

Please read back through this thread....post number 3, your first post on this thread is as follows...

I think that anyone who doesn't claim to be a witness who can say "I 100% believe" is a gullible idiot who probably believes in every silly "fringe" thing that comes down the pike. It's all a part of filling a lonely empty place in their lives. Exact same behavior shrinks attribute to conspiracy theory wackos.

You did not start by giving logical responses. You started by calling people gullible idiots and wackos. After some back and forth discussion you again returned to attacking people and name calling. So in your own words...

That is absolute bullshit. ..... I suggest you check again sir.

I wonder if this will be counted as fact?

Here are a few examples of you "challenging" someone belief system. (Note this is from this thread only.)

I figured you didn't believe in evolution. yer a crackpot. there is more evidence for evolution than there is for gravity.
you just choose to ignore it for some reason. lmao, your opinion carries no weight sir, not after those INSANE statements.

But of course, all of science is wrong and YOU are right. too bad you didn't go to college or you would have won 14 Nobel Prizes straightening everything out for us noobs.............

Your anti-evolutionary claims pretty much make your opinions worthless.... You are not a scientific or rational person. You try to make claims that you are, but the minute you try and say evolution isn't real.... you've lost all your credibility. sorry, but that's just the way it is.

I also think religious people should stop being children and face a godless world, happy and alive!

Jesus isn't real, you people made it all up and clouded the world in darkness for 500 years.... I would rather go to war with you idiots than allow the middle ages to happen again.
God is a myth, grow up and join the 21st century.

I could continue...but I think the above quotes clearly show that you have a warped sense of "challenging" others.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Although I think that StankApe's attitude is counterproductive, I understand his frustration and think he is right up to a certain point.

Anyone who denies evolution (not to be confused with the TOE) is a crackpot. To disregard the findings of hundreds of evolutionary scientists is frankly crazy.

The view that all things are possible because science does not have the answers is also BS. Science operates according to falsifiability and it can only continue as long as people question the norm.

As far as religeon is concerned, anyone who has studied comparative theology can see that there is no consensus and that atheism towards competing religions clearly points towards religion being entirely man made.

Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I had reached the end by that point, , tired of talking to obvious children..... if you will believe anything someone tells you, you are a child. so I flipped out on em...... fuck em if they can't take it. weak people have no place trying to debate science they don't even understand anyway.

stick to church , you can go there and pretend to believe in some silly invisible man who lives in the sky all you want (and have a pot luck dunner afterwards!!) leave the people who have a brain to worry about life's big issues. Most of you would be better left to stuff like cutting grass and knitting.

I've gotten where I just don't give a shit anymore here. I've gone from someone who really wanted to discuss these thins in depth, to someone who got sick of being fucked with and fought back. Then I realized that it would be much more interesting to just troll ..... it gets the EXACT SAME RESPONSE I got when I tried to be nice and discuss... I still got called names, threatened with violence....etc, at least now I get to crack up when somebody pretends their feelings got hurt (and if susi's feelings really got hurt that bad, then she needs to see somebody cuz dat shit ain't normal0

I wonder about some of you, so easily frazzled. Hell when my house got broken into last month I stayed up all night, but not due to fear, I was sitting there with an aluminium bat waiting to brain those bastards.... I think most of you would have moved to swaziland...........

I don't get why not believing in god and wanting to keep prayer out of schools means I hate my country though. there isn't a christian/constitution connection. the founding fathers were deists, they were mostly Free Masons who believed in The Great Architect of the Universe, not some christian god (and they pretty explicitly said that there was to be no state church and no state sponsored religion).... but apparently, once you get to be old (blondie) or indoctrinated, you can just ignore the constitution and let Jesus take over...... that's a bad plan
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Woodwose wrote:Anyone who denies evolution (not to be confused with the TOE) is a crackpot. To disregard the findings of hundreds of evolutionary scientists is frankly crazy.

The beginning of this whole "evolution" debate was pointing out that the theory of evolution is just that...a theory. It is not something that can be reproduced, can not be held in your hand. It is based on "evidence" that seem to reinforce the theory. This evidence supports but does not prove. Scientist feel there is enough supporting evidence to validate the theory. But again...there is no proof.

This is an example of how in some cases theories are accepted as fact despite proof....and how science is not all facts as people would like it to be.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next