Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mistaken Identity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mistaken Identity

Post  timex on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:46 am

Yes I believe in Bigfoot.
No on Werewolf’s.

Yes there is a psychosis that causes a human to act differently.
But not in the physical metamorphosis.

Anyway

Mistaken Identity

I was reading through Ray Crowe’s reports from “Track Record” over at nabs.
Absolutely fascinating,

As I cannot absorb 17yrs worth of dedication and commitment as fast as I would like too, at times my eyes would glaze over, and a image kept popping into my mind.
Lon Chaney Jr.

I wonder, how many times a Bigfoot was thought to be a Werewolf?
Before TV, Radio, Newsprint, Internet????

Surprisingly, a quick Google, came back with tons hits, below is one from 1972 & 2 others.

Anybody want share their thoughts on this?

Tim

"In 1972, a werewolf returned to Wisconsin. One night, a woman in rural Jefferson County called the police to report an attempted break in at her home. According to an investigation conducted by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, she said that the intruder was a “large, unknown animal” that had come to the house and had tried to get in the door. The creature departed but returned again a few weeks later and injured one of her farm animals. The account stated that the creature had long, dark hair, stood about eight feet tall and walked upright like a man. Its arms were long and it had claws on each hand. After trying to enter the house, the beast went out to the barn and attacked a horse that was stabled there. It left behind a deep gash on the animal that stretched from one shoulder to the other. A footprint left behind was more than a foot long. Bigfoot investigators dismissed the report, saying that a Sasquatch would never be that aggressive. But what about a werewolf?"

"Werewolves in Wisconsin
another man, Dennis Fewless, had a similar sighting less than two miles away. Fewless was driving home around midnight from his job at the Admiral Television Corp. in Harvard, Illinois. After turning onto Highway 89 from Highway 14, his headlights caught an animal running across the road in front of him. It was dark brown in color and he estimated that it weighed between 400 and 500 pounds. He also described it as being seven or eight feet tall. It ran across the highway, jumped a barbed wire fence and vanished. Fewless returned to the spot (in the daylight) hours to look for footprints or other evidence but the hard, sun-dried ground offered nothing. They did find where the corn had been pushed aside as the beast entered the field though. “I was awful scared that night,” Fewless told author Jay Rath. “That was no man. It was all hairy from head to feet.”"

One of the first Wisconsin werewolf sightings occurred in 1936. A man named Mark Schackelman reportedly encountering a talking wolfman just east of Jefferson, Wisconsin on Highway 18. As he was driving along the road one evening, he spotted a figure digging in an old Indian mound. He looked closer and saw that the figure was a strange, hair-covered creature that stood erect and stood more than six feet tall. The face of the creature boasted a muzzle and features of both an ape and a dog. Its hands were oddly formed with a twisted thumb and three fully formed fingers. The beast gave off a putrid smell that was like “decaying meat”.

Last edited by timex on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
timex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mistaken Identity

Post  Tzieth on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 am

Yep.. that is where Dog-Man first emerged. Good post Smile
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:34 am

I am going to go fringe here for a second (Because it's fun!!!!). But say the Government does know that Bigfoot exists.. Further more, they have been doing genetic testing on them and eventually created their own army of Sasquatch.

Would that not be the ultimate super soldier? Something that could see in the dead of night with natural instincts that make it the ultimate master of camouflage with the natural ability to live off the land and the strength to make rocks as potent as bullets.

Joesph Stalin tried to make Chimp-Human hybrid super-soldiers, but he never successfully bred chimps with humans. If Sasquatch are a closer genetic match, maybe we actually did it? That would give motive for a huge cover up.

So if they did this, maybe they created "Dog-man"? Something fast, stealthy and the nose of a canine would make a great assassin. lol Wink
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 am

~I want Captain America~ tongue

Maybe They found out that the Sasquatch's DNA is a lot closer and easier to manipulate and they were able to create this Dog/Sasquatch Hybrid.

I think that the Dogman is more inpart where the legend of the werewolf came from.
CMcMillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 am

Tzieth wrote:Would that not be the ultimate super soldier? Something that could see in the dead of night with natural instincts that make it the ultimate master of camouflage with the natural ability to live off the land and the strength to make rocks as potent as bullets.

I can see the potential! Super stealth rock throwing soldiers (they need to work on their aim) that can avoid any and all detection! One potential weakness though...put a bunch of those little infared beams around the perimeter and Sas would never make it in. lol!

DPinkerton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 am

true lol
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  timex on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 am

Tzieth wrote:I am going to go fringe here for a second (Because it's fun!!!!). But say the Government does know that Bigfoot exists.. Further more, they have been doing genetic testing on them and eventually created their own army of Sasquatch.

Would that not be the ultimate super soldier? Something that could see in the dead of night with natural instincts that make it the ultimate master of camouflage with the natural ability to live off the land and the strength to make rocks as potent as bullets.

Joesph Stalin tried to make Chimp-Human hybrid super-soldiers, but he never successfully bred chimps with humans. If Sasquatch are a closer genetic match, maybe we actually did it? That would give motive for a huge cover up.

So if they did this, maybe they created "Dog-man"? Something fast, stealthy and the nose of a canine would make a great assassin. lol Wink

Right from this website.
tim

Read the Story of Zana: A Captive Russian Almas and Mother to 4 Half-Human Offspring

Editor’s Note: This is a post by Bigfoot Evidence contributor Vicki W.

One of the most intriguing stories from 19th century Russia is the story of Zana, who is reputed to have been a female almas (Russian name for sasquatch) captured by villagers in what is today known as Abkhazia , Western Caucasus. Details regarding just how she was captured are sketchy at best.

Villagers described her as covered with reddish-black hair with a large muscular build, large teeth, and fingers and toes longer than humans, in fact, she was able to splay her toes widely and move apart the big toe. Her wild animal-like tendencies frightened most who encountered her and for 3 years her food was tossed to her from a distance. Eventually, she became tame enough to be allowed to wander about fairly freely. Despite this, she continued to sleep outside in a self-dug hole in the dirt, refused to wear clothes, (became willing to tolerate a loin cloth), and never learned to speak. She developed the ability to perform simple tasks and seemed to respond to her name. Villagers recall she had a voracious appetite and even had a penchant for wine, sometimes sleeping for hours in a swoon-like state after indulging. Among her peculiar behaviors were clacking stones together and lying in a cool pool side by side with buffalo.

But here's the most interesting part of the story. Zana became pregnant by local men (perhaps it was the wine) and produced six offspring! The first two newborns died after she washed them in chilly spring water shortly after giving birth. Village women subsequently rescued the following four infants and cared for them, raising them as normal human children. Zana was the mother of two sons and two daughters. Yahoo contributor Robert Craeller lists their names and approximate birth year.

"The oldest son was Dzhanda, the youngest, Khwit. The older girl was Kodzanar and the second, Gamassa. All of them had children of their own, and their descendants are dispersed across Abkhazia. In the official census their last name was listed as Sabekia, although the two youngest, Khwit and Gamassa were raised by Edgi Genaba's wife. (It was rumored that Genaba himself fathered those children). Their birthdates are listed as: Dzhanda; 1878, Kodzanar; 1880, Gamassa; 1882 and Khwit; unknown."

timex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 am

I am familiar with the story of Zana Smile But she pre-dates Stalin. The Russian Alma (As Zana was thought to be) is more of a Neanderthaloid. They are said to look human (Well, more human than Sasquatch but not exactly human either.) in the face, but be hairy all over. But they do have "Sasquatch" sightings as well farther east in Siberia. cyclops
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Tzieth wrote:I am going to go fringe here for a second (Because it's fun!!!!). But say the Government does know that Bigfoot exists.. Further more, they have been doing genetic testing on them and eventually created their own army of Sasquatch.

Besides think of the scare factor. The enemy would literally Evil or Very Mad their pants.
Could you imagine being out on the battlefield and see that coming towards you? I for one would run for the hills.
Green911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top