Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions

5 posters

Go down

Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions Empty Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions

Post  Blondie1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm

I subscribe to a LOT of researchers on You Tube. I thought some of you might like to share who you subscribe to, if you do. Here's a couple I subscribe to-

Redchun
Morrigans10
Timbergiantbigfoot
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions Empty Re: Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions

Post  dingo3497 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm

I look at just about anything interesting. I don't have a particular one. I do look at a lot of the FB/FB reviews.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions Empty Re: Bigfoot researchers and You-tube subscriptions

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 pm

I kinda just check all over the place.
I like Joe Black when he posts stuff.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh yes. Joe Black too aka Scott Carpenter. I think he's done some amazing work,plus he's close to these mountains I love.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am

I have a few subscriptions but I rarely look at them. They are either stick structures or contrasting shadows. I feel these guys are hurting more than helping the cause.

I know I would not work that way, I take it serious. I would keep all my data to my self until I had something conclusive. And I sure as hell would not put that on youtube either. lol. Not when there is money to be made. Twisted Evil
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Do you HAVE to have a gmail account to subscribe? elephant I just hat spreading myself thin with to many email accounts.
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down