Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

4 posters

Go down

Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project Empty Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Post  timex Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 am

As part of a larger enquiry into the genetic relationship between our own species Homo sapiens and other hominids, we invite submissions of organic material from formally undescribed species, or “cryptids”, for the purpose of their species identification by genetic means.

Timetable
The project is divided into three phases.

SAMPLE SUBMISSION PHASE May – September 2012
DNA ANALYSIS PHASE September – November 2012
PUBLICATION PHASE November – December 2012

PUBLICATION PHASE
Results from DNA analysis will be prepared for publication in a peer-reviewed science journal. No results will be released until any embargoes on publication have passed.

I find it curious that all of a sudden, an Academia Institution, would kick open a door previously, bolted shut by them.

Has the volume of what I'll term White Noise, gotten so loud, that there pulling their heads out of the sand, and saying, sh*t, we better take a look at this, before were stuck on the pier, after the ship sails?

Communication today, vs. 50yrs ago, has had a tremendous impact, on every facet of our existence.
My Caddy doesn't start one morning, On-Star politely informs me my payment is due, after passing the security question, and authorizing a payment, with info on file, viola, I'm on my way.

The good and the bad, both sides have grown in size, with no limits on borders or time restraints.
Instead of waiting for the 1968, February, Argosy magazine, to hit the newsstand to see photo's of Bigfoot, I can get on Youtube, and see found footage, from a lost party.

So as more & more, people are working toward proving that Bigfoot is real, using the latest technology.
The more & more prevalent, the Authentic Hoaxes are being produced.

Add to this Many groups, trying to be the 1st, with absolute- undeniable proof, Bigfoot is real.
Reports of actual Bigfoot being murdered, and a on-going DNA study, that seems to have an endless timeline.
(I love the way the guys above, laid out their time-line, and conclusion,)
Reality shows, webcast's, imaging software, digital video/ cameras, trail cams, FLIR, Image stabilization, Internet, news-media.

I am convinced, it is just a matter of time, that the world gets it's.....
Absolute- undeniable proof, Bigfoot is real.

Out there on that beach, is that one grain of sand, that will quite even the most hardened sane skeptic.
It just hasn’t been found yet.

Tim
timex
timex

Back to top Go down

Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project Empty Re: Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 am

~snickers~

(( Yes, Baiting I know But its funny ))
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project Empty Re: Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Post  Tzieth Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 am

I was going to say the same, but I did not want to get "that" rekindled lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 am

I think it is great that "serious" scientist have moved in to assist with the question. It is about time.

You are right on about communication...a double edged sword! Instant sharing of information around the globe, but like with anything...it is the hands which use the tools that are the problem, not the tools themselves.

...and finally, I would ditch On-Star!!! Smile Smile Smile

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down