AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sasquatch Conspiracy II

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sasquatch Conspiracy II

Post  Tzieth on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 am

Mr.Lee wrote:The goverment just doesn't want the public to know we're a hybrid. If you look at this world from the outside we don't seem to fit in. But sasquatch fits perfectly into nature. Ad some brains & here we are. Evolution was just the alien's trying to work the kinks out. You said think outside the box.

LOL Yeah but that was the wrong box lol.. We are covering that in the Planet-X box lol However I fully agree with you. Smile
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RealBigFoot on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:51 am

Forgive a newby but I did not realize the thread had been moved to here...... Embarassed

A government cover up in the case of the Sasquatch would be for one reason only in my opinion and that is religion. If the Sasquatch DNA identified it as human (Homo Erectus) or very close to it then it would appear to prove evolution to be the pathway of our existence. Religion or belief in the single diety as it is there-for could be dismissed as a hoax. How would the population handle a bombshell like that ?? Good enough reason in my book to cover up the evidence..
RealBigFoot

RealBigFoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Tzieth makes some good points but everyone is ignoring the ''obvious''. The military cannot now , nor has ever been able to control them. They run amuck all over the military bases and to admit they exist is going to be a massive embarassment.
Secondly since the cloaking tech and ultrasound are currently in developement, thanks to our BF friends, the govt isn't going to tip their hand in regards to RD.

and no....I DON'T care to debate anyones opinions that the govt doesn't know about them or that they do have run of military installations...we're past that point and have been for a long time.

Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

huh????

Post  MylesLI on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Starz wrote:Tzieth makes some good points but everyone is ignoring the ''obvious''. The military cannot now , nor has ever been able to control them. They run amuck all over the military bases and to admit they exist is going to be a massive embarassment.
Secondly since the cloaking tech and ultrasound are currently in developement, thanks to our BF friends, the govt isn't going to tip their hand in regards to RD.

and no....I DON'T care to debate anyones opinions that the govt doesn't know about them or that they do have run of military installations...we're past that point and have been for a long time.

Squatch on military bases and that news hasn't leaked????? When was this accepted as fact? Not being argumentative..I would like to know more about this "settled" viewpoint so I can better appreciate your perspective

MylesLI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm

there have been reports on the BFRO and other data-gathering sites...and for grins and giggles talk to some active duty servicemen.... Smile

There was also the podcast by Tim ''Coonbo'' Baker , hint...hint....
google Edwards AF Base an Bigfoot

now...moving along.......

Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

MylesLI wrote:
Starz wrote:Tzieth makes some good points but everyone is ignoring the ''obvious''. The military cannot now , nor has ever been able to control them. They run amuck all over the military bases and to admit they exist is going to be a massive embarassment.

Squatch on military bases and that news hasn't leaked????? When was this accepted as fact? Not being argumentative..I would like to know more about this "settled" viewpoint so I can better appreciate your perspective

My own encounter was on Ft.Lewis while I was on a guard detail. I never saw it, just heard it walking back and fourth in the woodline as it made vocals at me, just over the fence from my parameter. Also on Ft. Lewis while out in the field, the Sgt. who was on shift at the LPOP. Had a visual sighting that scared him so bad that he left his post even after being warned of UCMJ action.

As for the military actually controlling them? lol... Okay, well maybe that is not as far fetched as it sounds. IF this is the case, I think they would be controlling lab created hybrids. Yes it sounds stupid, but then again when you really stop to think of the other stupid things they do in the bio-weapons field (Such as make Bio-weapons lol.) then the thought of them engineering their own army of Sasquatches does not seem all that silly anymore. In fact, before the Atomic Bomb was created, the plan of the U.S. Military was to drop bats loaded with Napalm over Japan. http://www.army.mil/article/6993/bats-over-tokyo/
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 pm

my point is the military CAN'T control them, altho off topic my money is on them having plenty of bodies.
Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Starz wrote:my point is the military CAN'T control them, altho off topic my money is on them having plenty of bodies.

I will start by saying this is not my belief... But in looking at all sides of possibilities. If the government were to use them, they would HAVE to be able to control them. As you have seen with the bats, it did not go so well because the bats tended to damage the the facilities where they were supposed to be "trained". So if they were/are using sasquatch, they would be genetically altered.

This has been attempted before http://creation.com/stalins-ape-man-superwarriors

Stalin's ape-soldiers did not go so well because humans and chimps could not be bred. (However that is debated as you have your cloak and dagger guys out there who say that it was successful.) But if Sasquatch are "Homo" then it may be possible to breed them with humans or at least make test-tube baby sasquatch. Of corse this would mean that there are still true sasquatch running around out there and this would be another reason for a cover up.

Back in the late 70's throughout the 80's, there was a big deal surrounding Oliver the Chimp. Oliver looked more human than he did Chimp. And Oliver was Bipedal. He always walked upright. Some thought he was a sasquatch while others thought he was some missing link. This whole ordeal opened up the possibility that perhaps chimps and humans could interbreed. Most scientists actually thought Oliver was a hybrid as the tests that the Japanese did on him, came out as him having one more chromosome than a human and one less than a chimp. Then you had these "Mad Scientist" types claiming that they do it all the time, and this is when the story of Stalin's Ape-men was let out of the bag. Long story short, it was ruled by mainstream science that to create such a creature would be deemed as unethical. Suddenly all the "Mad Scientists" shut up. In 1996, our genetics technology solved the mystery of Oliver.. he was 100% chimp. (Oliver died this past June.)

Now if it were known that Sasquatch do exist, and then it was found that we were crossbreeding them with ourselves, then that would mean our (U.S.) Government has been committing some sort of Scientific atrocity... So with that scenario, again, it would be in the governments best interest to simply deny they exist.
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shoney on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 am

"But if Sasquatch are "Homo" then it may be possible to breed them with humans or at least make test-tube baby sasquatch."
Sasquatch are "Homo" Shocked ?
shoney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 pm

shoney wrote: "But if Sasquatch are "Homo" then it may be possible to breed them with humans or at least make test-tube baby sasquatch."
Sasquatch are "Homo" Shocked ?

Genus Homo... As in Homo-Sapiens, Homo-Neanderthal, Homo-Heidelberg, Homo-Erectus<--(That name alone sends shivers down my spine lol)
Tzieth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shoney on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

I know, just havin a little fun Smile . I really thought your post was very informative.
shoney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shoney on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I have read a few stories about possible 1/2 sasquatch 1/2 human children, so it is more possible than people think. If you google it you will find some interesting information.
shoney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top