Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing

4 posters

Go down

The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing Empty The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing

Post  Blondie1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

lots of problems for some people. I didn't really know where to put it so I decided to put it here as Bigfoot is mentioned and they have seen Bigfoot regularly around there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1l6Dj0UE2M

What do you guys think? I can see how the boys could describe the creature like they did and it still be a Bigfoot but all the prints????
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing Empty Re: The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing

Post  dingo3497 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm

I watched it, it was interesting. Not sure of all the evidence pointing to a bigfoot, but it definitely was odd and a good watch.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing Empty What do we thnk?

Post  MylesLI Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 am

Blondie1 wrote:lots of problems for some people. I didn't really know where to put it so I decided to put it here as Bigfoot is mentioned and they have seen Bigfoot regularly around there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1l6Dj0UE2M

What do you guys think? I can see how the boys could describe the creature like they did and it still be a Bigfoot but all the prints????

Not sure what to think..when see the car bumbers eaten like that I think dogs...I know that isn't what they thnk they saw...but other than "triangular eyes" not much else points to Squatch

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing Empty Re: The Night Stalker, JC Johnson's new video about something causing

Post  Holt Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

In the video they talk of a Sasquatch group they are familiar with. I wish they would expound on that maybe with another vid.

Who knows what kind of animal they have terrorizing them? That 4 Corners area is creepy to me.
Holt
Holt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down