Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF

5 posters

Go down

Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF Empty Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF

Post  madison5716 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 am

Again, I don't know how to link, but this is in reference to the "Indie Filmmaker" video of "something out in the woods".

Why, oh why, don't these guys (especially people with film experience) not put two and two together and get comparison photos? Stand in the exact same dang place and prove to me that the figure (or stump) is not there later on. And how long did he watch it, if it was in the middle of his circle where he'd be filming? And why would you not film it leaving the meadow?

I call fake.

madison5716

Back to top Go down

Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF Empty Don't blame Shawn..

Post  ***** Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:34 am

Hey folks....there is not always bigfoot news out there to post. Some days it's difficult to find something bigfoot related to entertain the masses. I think this was one of them. This is obviously nothing more than an uprooted tree, and the indie filmmaker seems to be taking a shot at some viral marketing. I dunno, we can all make up our own minds as to what's there, attacking Shawn for posting it seems a little juvenile. This post is not directed at you Madison.

Back to top Go down

Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF Empty Re: Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 pm

You know that is one time I'd have moved toward the object instead of away. It could be the movement of the camera but I could have sworn I saw movement as in leaves moving. I'm not sure.

The people (I guess that's what you call em) on the blog seem to love to attack Shawn for posting stuff. I'm always looking for things to send him that he can use.

I'm sure he'd love to hear from anyone here who would like to post and write up a short article.

Madison I agree with you 100% on your post.

Noble, you're right, it has been a slow couple of news weeks.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF Empty Re: Re: Indie Filmmakers Odd Video of BF

Post  YSPR Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Obviously crap, as stated in the actual blog post.

I’ve seen more realistic stumps in my back yard, and I actually approached them!
Laughing
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:23 pm

YSPR wrote:Obviously crap, as stated in the actual blog post.

I’ve seen more realistic stumps in my back yard, and I actually approached them!
Laughing

You know I have a stump in the woods behind my house that really looks like one. It's the reddish color and tall with the coned area and huge. Now if I just had a video camera I'd load it and take a poll on is it or isn't it.

Regarding the Indie film,I thought those were leaves instead of roots on the side but I guess they are roots. LOL
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 pm

I saw this video a few months ago and one of the SyFy channel shows that takes YouTube like videos and attempts to prove/disprove them. Idk, or remember the outcome of the video. I think they thought it might have been a civil war ghost the was brought out because of the "ritual circle" that was made. Idk if this helps or not, but I just thought I'd throw it in the ring...thanks
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm

letsfindem wrote:I saw this video a few months ago and one of the SyFy channel shows that takes YouTube like videos and attempts to prove/disprove them. Idk, or remember the outcome of the video. I think they thought it might have been a civil war ghost the was brought out because of the "ritual circle" that was made. Idk if this helps or not, but I just thought I'd throw it in the ring...thanks

Thanks, so maybe there's a you tube video that's got more of this in it somewhere?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm

There may be, but all that I saw while watching the show was this exact video. I know it's hard, but that is why we need more background info/video of these occurances. Although I don't think there is much to this video other then an interesting shape that looks like something, I think that if people want more crediblity, they need to do follow-up investigations and to keep there cameras running. That is just my opinion though... Smile
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down