Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me

3 posters

Go down

My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me Empty My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me

Post  Big Jim Jr Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok, I uploaded the few pics I took of my footprint in size 16 new balance shoes compared to the supposed bigfoot track.

https://2img.net/h/i122.photobucket.com/albums/o272/jimboylanjr454/trackoutlined2.jpg

There are others on my page, this is just one. I outlined my track in red, blue for the bigfoot. In one of the tracks I outlined the pressure cracks that formed as I bounced up and down trying to drive my foot as deep as the track. These cracks grew with each bounce but are missing from my normal step track and are small on the bigfoot track. That means whatever made the track was heavy and did not bounce like I did right? One pic shows my track in front of the bigfoot. This was me taking a normal step. I did not sink in as far. There are also pics of the toe closeups I could find along with others that are floating around the net.

Let me explain one more time. I am not part of any bigfoot group. I did go on a few trips with a local group years ago but parted ways. Their idea of research was hanging cat foot and tuna cans in trees, set up camp a ways off, start a big fire and drink all night. Then see if the cans were still there the next afternoon. A local bigfoot guy, Fred Bradshaw, was a source of sightings and active areas for me until he passed away. Many know Fred, some say he was a hoaxer or full of BS. Just like everyone in the bigfoot field is accused of. I tend to think he was honest enough. Some of his stories, well, maybe. But he did put me in some areas that weird shit happened.

I am not part of the investigation of the tracks. I happened to find a photo online, started poking around, found some more that showed me the general area and since I know that area well, I was able to find the tracks easily. Same thing many others did. I have spoken with Matt Moneymaker several times back in the mid '90's when he was getting his BFRO going about becoming a local contact and researcher for the BFRO. Since my view of proving bigfoot exists differs from his, I said we need a body, he is no kill, I did not become part of the BFRO.

I have spoken with Scott Taylor several times over past couple years on things I have found, seen, or experienced. I have sent pics of various things to him. He has explained everything very well. If he thought something was not bigfoot related, he told me. He is not your over hyped everything is bigfoot guy. He has spent at probably as much time as I have in the woods and knows what animal does what.

I have also spoken with Derek Randles a couple times and exchanged several emails. Derek also strikes me as down to earth. He is another avid outdoorsman who spends lots of time in the woods. When you spend years following animal tracks for miles through the woods looking for it to either take a picture or a shot at, you learn what to look for. Things out of place, the surrounding area, possible paths of escape, the path of least resistance, and where the animal might be heading and what it was doing. So if you then take a hunter and stick them on possible human or bigfoot tracks, they tend to look first at the entire area. This is what Scott did. His tracks were all over the place well away from the actual pathway.

Now some of my background. I am not nor have I ever considered myself a bigfoot expert. I am an expert in hunting, fishing, woodcraft, outdoor survival, etc. As an expert in this stuff, I am always learning. Anyone who says they are an expert and knows everything is far from one. No one can learn everything. Animals change behaviors, same as people. I have been in the woods since I was a baby being packed around by my Dad. He was a trapper trainer, hunter education and aquatic education instructor in two states, NY and WA. He was the Game Warden for McCord AFB before foresters took it over in the late ‘80’s. If it was outdoors, he knew. I will never know as much as he forgot over the years. Very very few people ever will. When you were in the woods with him, everything was a chance to learn. He did not preach or lecture. He pointed stuff out, asked what do you see there, tell me what noise was just made. By using that method, it trains your brain to think different and it automatically files and stores stuff away.

Back to me now. I have worked in several fields in my life. But most of my careers have been in security and mental health. I started as a security guard and worked my way to operations manager of the local branch office of a private company that staffed 55+ clients with 150-250 guards out of my office. In every type of setting possible. I hired, fired, and trained over the years. We used many tests to hire good guards. From IQ tests to psych tests. These tests were only tools as we still hired people who lacked much. But I was not in charge of hiring fulltime. I was Ops, and only covered HR when needed. I learned what to look for in people. In my current career I work with people who are accused of committing crimes and are undergoing evaluation to stand trial or being treated after being found insane. I work directly with lots of people with various health issues. I have been assaulted more times than I can count on my hands and feet. We use many tests and interviews to evaluate people. So you learn to read human behaviors over time too.

Take that and add a healthy skepticism, a very active mind, and several other things and you get me. I look to see how something could be faked before saying it is real. Look at my posts on the pony video, rootsquatch, bears and several other things. I call a hoax a hoax. I have taken reports from all over the net and plotted sightings to look for patterns. It seems many follow river and creek valleys. This is even obvious with using the Google earth layer the BFRO has. I have taken over a hundred reports with date info and looked up moon phase. Turns out full and new moons have more sightings than half or quarter. I am looking for patterns. When you have random hoaxers, you have little or no pattern. Yet when you have reports that are hard to explain, are in areas hoaxers are not like to go, and such, you get a pattern. And there are patterns around moon phase and water.

In the Elbe track way, I can’t see any easy way to hoax it without leaving marks. The suspected time period the tracks were made was on the new moon. Along a river valley. Both of these pattern with thousands of other reports. The mud was too slippery in spots, too deep in others, it was plain just too hard for a normal hoaxer. Now, if someone had made a foot with flexible toes and heal, and carried a lot of weight in a backpack, and practiced, maybe they could fake it. If they did, I want to see how. It is too hard to copy by the average hoaxer. Too many details, too much lack of other marks, and matching patterns make me think this is not a hoax.
Big Jim Jr
Big Jim Jr

Back to top Go down

My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me Empty Lead investigator from BFRO distancing from confirmation

Post  ***** Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 am

Scott is now voicing his opinion that Elbe tracks could have been hoaxed.

Back to top Go down

My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me Empty Re: My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 am

But did you take ground saturation into account? The conditions would have to be the exact same for you to accurately test weight. I am not sure about central western Washington, but down here in South Western Washington, we have not had any significant rainfall in months. We were going on 60 days when we got a little rain but it was not enough to even make puddles. The ground soaked it right up.

Judging by the pics, it looks like your dealing with silt, and that makes it all the more worse. Silt can be almost liquid one day, and damned near rock the next.

But I do not think they are fake either. They are basing this off the way the prints look and not how they were made. They have a slight instep which Sasquatch prints are not known to have. But we have more HB's here than just "Sasquatch" according to reports.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me Empty Re: My views on the Elbe pathway and more info about me

Post  Big Jim Jr Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am

I have read the updates from both Scott and Derek that says the BFRO has not been back in contact with the reporting party. Making the tracks suspect. So they are waiting on reports from track experts and are looking very closely at the tracks. As for the soil conditions the lake level was falling. The top part of the bed dried out fairly fast. It was wet most of the week but when I got there the friday it was dried and both paths of tracks were broken up into chips. Judging by the tracks, it appears the upper bed was pretty solid as prints left by whatever were crisp and clear. But just under the clay silt mud was sand. That sand allowed fast drying. If someone had.a way to set the clay silt with a glue, you could have lifted the tracks up off the sand intact instead of casting them. The lower tracks along the water were in much thicker clay mud on top of rock. On friday it was still very dense and hard to sink in far. On saturday it was in the exact same condition. So I imagine that mud was close to the same condition on the first day. I could see slight pressure cracks around the large tracks and was able to duplicate the cracks by bouncing my print deeper. Now, the mud across the water appeared to have dried out quite a bit. It was on top of samd and rock both. No tracks were found in this area that I know of. But it was clear Scott had walked around over there. His prints had sunk in fairly deep but on friday, I was only sinking in half the depth. So there is a possibility the mud that was along the water that took the best tracks could have been softer the day the tracks were made, but by how much is unknown. Just using comparison of the researcher's prints and mine to the big ones, it looks like the mud was pretty close to unchanged. But I am not a soil expert. If someone were to take a bunch of mud and test it they might be able to explain it. Just saturate the mud without mixing and allow it to dry, testing daily. That might work.
Big Jim Jr
Big Jim Jr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down