Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Invisible BigFoot?

2 posters

Go down

Invisible BigFoot? Empty Invisible BigFoot?

Post  timex Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 am

I read that Polar Bears are invisible to infrared & heat sensing technology.
http://coe.berkeley.edu/engnews/fall02/3S/polarbear.html

And I know Bigfoot, cannot be compared to a Polar Bear.

But it really me makes wonder, what abilities, Bigfoot has acquired through its evolution.

Humans, set up GameCams in the hottest known Bigfoot locations.
And the GameCams, have no problem getting tons of photos of every kind of known wildlife.
But the ratio of Bigfoot pics is almost nil.

I believe there is more than just a combination of their abilities
Perception of Light and Color, Luminance, Chromatics, with their computational, algorithmic and implementation levels Keeping them out of the picture.

Simply put...
You greet an unfamiliar person, smiling face, hand-greeting, and "Hello, my name is"
Verses
Mirrored glasses, unemotional face, and a " I need your, license, Insurance and Registration Please".

I as a human, will have a completely different reaction to both, even though, in both instances, I am just meeting another human.

Invisible BigFoot? Polarbear
Back to the Invisible Polar Bear, and what got me going….

Far-fetched, really stretching on this, but I’m using it as an example.
Could Bigfoot, have the ability to generate a magnetic field, and digital equipment is affected by it? Resulting in only fuzzy, blurry BlobSquatches?

Below are Natures best in Vision, Smell, and Hearing.
I’ve seen Owl’s catching prey, Bears, Deer, Raccoon, Mountain Lion, and Humans, all caught numerous times, crystal clear on GameCams.

Not BigFoot.

Now Really Stretch your Imagination here, what are your thoughts?
No fantasy stuff, please, I'm not looking for 5th dimension, or he teleports to the Enterprise, kind of stuff.
Tim, who is not an Invisible Polar Bear!

Animals with the best vision

Sharpest eyesight – Birds of prey
The eyesight of birds such as eagles, hawks and buzzards is 3-4 times sharper than ours. Eagles can spot rabbits from several miles away while hawks and buzzards often scan the earth from a height of 10-15,000 feet looking for tasty rodents! And when they spot one, these birds can dive at over 100mph and still keep their target in complete focus.

Best bird night vision – Owls
Despite their smaller size, owls have eyes almost as big as ours and their huge pupils capture lots of light.

Best underwater vision – Sharks
Never play hide and seek with a shark because you’ll lose. They can detect a glow that is ten times dimmer than anything we are capable of seeing.

Best thermal vision – Snakes
Temperature-sensitive organs located between the eyes and nostrils of pythons, boas and pit vipers allow these snakes to sense the body heat of their prey.

Best mammal night vision – Cats
Cats have awesome night vision. This is because their pupils widen until they are large circles letting far more light into their eyes - nearly doubling their ability to see (and hunt) in darkness.

Best motion detectors – insects
Whereas we only have one lens in each of our eyes, an insect can have hundreds. Eyes likes these are known as compound eyes. And instead of seeing one clear image, each eye of the insect sees a little bit of the overall picture. While our eyesight is far superior to most insects, compound eyes are incredibly good for detecting movement. With complete 360 vision, the merest twitch will be picked up by your common house fly.

Best all-round view – Grazing mammals
It pays grazing mammals, such as horses, gazelles and zebras, to remain vigilant at all times. Because if they don’t a predator will have a free meal ticket. When grazing with their heads down, if these animals had forward facing eyes like us, they would have a large blind spot which could cost them their life. However eyes that face sideways give them an almost all-round view. And by feeding in herds and taking it in turns to look up, it makes it much harder for a predator to launch a surprise attack.

Animals with the best sense of smell

Champion sniffer – The bear
A bear’s brain is a third of the size of ours, yet the part devoted to smell is five times larger. They possess big noses and the inside surfaces of their nostrils are enlarged with folds that make room for thousands of smell receptors. Their sense of smell is certainly better than a bloodhound’s and, quite possibly, is the best of any land animal.

Best lunch detector – The Shark
Two-thirds of a shark’s brain is dedicated to smell and it can detect the tiniest drop of blood from more than a mile away. Astonishingly even uninjured fish are not safe from a shark’s surveillance. A merely nervous fish emits chemicals to warn others.

Best detective – The dog (Bloodhound)
A bloodhound can stay on the trail of a person after several days, even if that person has walked through busy shopping centers and streets. In fact their sense of smell is so good, it’s better than the best man-made odor detecting machines. Some dogs can even detect certain types of cancer and they do so with greater accuracy than state-of-the-art screening equipment.

Best air sniffer - The snake
We’ve all seen a snake flick out its tongue. They do this because, unlike us, they smell with them. So when a snake starts flicking its tongue rapidly, it’s a sure sign it has smelt something interesting in the air.

Best landmine detector – The rat
Like dogs, rats can be trained to use their exceptional sense of smell - they can smell in stereo with each nostril working independently of the other - to detect land mines. In a test on a real minefield, a team of six giant Gambian pouched rats found all 20 hidden land mines.

Animals with the best sense of hearing

Sharpest hearing – The owl
These birds have phenomenal hearing. Their large ear holes are at slightly different heights, above and below eye level, helping them pinpoint the vertical positions of sound sources. But what is truly astonishing is their reaction time. In complete darkness, it takes tawny owls less than 0.01 of a second to assess the precise direction of a scurrying mouse,

Best natural sonar system – Bats & dolphins
Bats and dolphins find their way in complete darkness, or murky waters, using a biological sonar system called echolocation. This involves emitting ultrasonic chirps (or clicks) and interpreting the echo the sound waves make after bouncing off objects and other creatures in their vicinity.
Echolocation is so accurate that with each chirp, a bat or dolphin can tell the location, size, direction and even the physical nature of an object.
Bat echolocation
If you’re an insect flying 15-20 feet away from a bat in complete darkness - you’ve had it! Remarkably, bats prevent damage to their own ears by closing them with every wing stroke.
Dolphin echolocation
An echolocating dolphin can detect a 2.5 cm object, such as a big coin, from over 70 meters away.

Best rain detector – The elephant
Elephants have an exceptional sense of hearing (and smell) and can hear at frequencies twenty times lower than us. They also use their trunk and feet to hear, both of which are packed with special receptors to pick up on low frequency vibrations. Their exceptional hearing ability helps them ‘tune into’ things such as thunderstorms and explains the well observed phenomenon that elephants are always the first animals to move towards rain. And it is believed their low rumble calls can be picked up by other elephants 6 km away. One essential reason for such long distance conversation is for females to be able to make as many males in the area aware that she is ready to mate – something that happens only a few days every 2-4 years.

Best navigator using sound – The pigeon
Like elephants, pigeons can hear sounds at exceptionally low frequencies and this helps to explain their exceptional sense of direction. For example, steep hillsides reflect airborne sound waves horizontally, providing a unique low-frequency beacon that pigeons can perceive for hundreds of miles. And there is vast source of such infra-sound in nature - thunderstorms, seismic activity, even the motion of the sea – allowing pigeons to build an acoustic landscape which is totally unknown to us. Pigeons also possess the equivalent of an in-built compass which allows them to navigate using the Earth’s magnetic field and the position of the Sun. In combination with their hearing – this makes them, probably, the best navigators in nature.

Cats vs. dogs – Cats
Cats win. Not only can they hear higher frequencies than us (and dogs), they can distinguish a sound’s tone and locate its source far better too. With 30 different muscles, the cat can independently rotate each of its ears 180 degrees, and position one ear or both facing any sound the cat detects. And thanks to their shape, sound gets funneled down to a cat’s middle ear extremely effectively.

Can Bulls see Red?

Answer: The short answer is no. Bulls, like many other animals, can only see blue and a mix of red and green. Outside of these colors, everything else a bull sees is a shade of grey. Bulls charge at a matador’s cape not because of the color but because of the matador’s grand and theatrical cape-waving gestures.

timex
timex

Back to top Go down

Invisible BigFoot? Empty Re: Invisible BigFoot?

Post  GT3Paul Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Its not that they are invisible to IR. Think about it, how do they survive in such sub zero temp? They are insulated.
They are so insulated that 50 below winds can be ripping through their environment and they are bearly affected.
So how does that happen? Their fur is so thick and dense that none of their body heat is lost in unwarranted situations.
What does an IR camera see? heat. What is the Polar bears fur doing? Keeping in heat. Their foot pads are almost if
not as good as the fur.
So looking at a Polar bear in their environment with a IR you arent going to see much except around the head and rear end.
And the warmer the temps the less you see of it.
With Bigfoot they have various amounts of fur depending on the species and where they live. The Bigfeet that live in the more
temperate places have less fur and the ones that live in the mountains probably have more fur. The BF in the Pacific Northwest
that live in more moderate temps are going to be easier to see, so hopefully that gives you a better understanding of what you
might see where and what tools might be more advantageous for you to use.
I dont think evolution would give it any advantage against IR cameras unless its evolution happened in extremely cold climates.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timex Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:00 pm

GT3Paul, There's a link at the very top of the post.

What you wrote is correct, but not the complete answer.

Then this gal below, completed the puzzle.
Jessica Preciado, decided to further pursue a mystery that the scientific world so quickly shrugged off.

Infrared detection functions not only by surface temperature, but also by the radiative properties of hair and skin. She discovered that polar bear hair has the same radiative properties as snow.

The link
http://coe.berkeley.edu/engnews/fall02/3S/polarbear.html

I've read that some have theories on BigFoot, having the ability, to see IR and other light spectrums, that we cannot.
And then just because they may have an ability, its the how & when it gets used, my greeting a human example.

To go and look for them, a needle in the haystack, we are loud, stink, and dangerous.
But to set up GameCams, and get great photos of everything under the moon, except BigFoot?

Bottom line, something is keeping them out of the picture.

tim

P.S. Resins defiantly have an odor, molding compounds are commonly sold in 4ft x 4ft x 4ft, card board gaylords.
open a gaylord of polypro, nylon, acetyl, abs, you can smell it 20ft away, some are very pleasant.
Some like pvc, stink like sulfur, from the chlorine in the compound.

GameCams are all mounted in some kind of molded enclosure, and there is no way to mask or erase the sent as it leaches out.

Last edited by timex on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : make less obnoxious)
timex
timex

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

Tim I am a scientist, and I design things that carry FLIR cameras, so I know some stuff about LWIR cameras.
I was just trying to be straightforward and simple while telling the truth. I can turn off some people by writing a
long diatribe.
Your PS is Dead on. I bet their smelling is a very developed sense. Maybe more than dogs, I dont know, we dont know
but I am guessing if they have lived there for generations eons then their sense of smell is very keen.
The plastics and all that are probably VERY intense smells to them, but there are other things.
I think they are very smart, and they know their forest like we know our living room. If someone places a
big ole box I dont care home much (smelly) camouflaged paint you cover it with, in your living room you WILL notice
it. I think the power supply makes either a high pitched whine they can hear OR they can hear it click when they set off the
sensor. There are pics of BF playing with the cam, and setting it off again and again and again (while behind it) So its not
like these are deer we are trying to take pics of. I think the big box game cams are not the type of high tech gadgets we need.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timex Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am

Tim I am a scientist, and I design things that carry FLIR cameras, so I know some stuff about LWIR cameras.
GT3Paul, I commend you for being a working Scientist, who runs his own company & truly respect the work you have done on your UAV, I watched all your videos and read most of the post's on this Forum, for the past 6 months, before joining.

I did not finish 12th grade, I entered the Navy as an Enlisted Man, and Resigned 10yrs later MMN-3355.
I will pm you later.

I was just trying to be straightforward and simple while telling the truth. I can turn off some people by writing a long diatribe.
I will read anything that a person has taken the time to develop and write, as long as it is not written by a sock-puppet on how to be a juvenile troll.

The plastics and all that are probably VERY intense smells to them, but there are other things.
I think they are very smart, and they know their forest like we know our living room. If someone places a
big ole box I don’t care home much (smelly) camouflaged paint you cover it with, in your living room you WILL notice it.
I like the way you worded that.

I think the power supply makes either a high pitched whine they can hear OR they can hear it click when they set off the sensor
That right there, I would like to get into more. I would be willing to do some R & T, and put the results up.

There are pics of BF playing with the cam, and setting it off again and again and again (while behind it)
And those photos of the hands, is it just me, reading between the lines? It always looks like the same three fingers or knuckles?
(joke)

I think the big box game cams are not the type of high tech gadgets we need.
I agree %100, with that.
Again, another item I would like to get more into.

I would love to get one of these Surveillance Aerostat, tether it @1000ft, and just sit there all night long, for about a week. Then send a ground crew by radio.

I keep watching the surplus auctions, but every single one is filled with bullet holes, and crashed landed!

tim

Invisible BigFoot? Aerostat3300
timex
timex

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Tim I would LOVE to get one of those blimps We could tether it then put some micro UAVs on it and data link
them up with a "server" on the Blimp then if there is a detection we send the micro UAV down with a FLIR to circle
the area of the detection.

Tim You are a great American. People who dont finish school, THEN use the military as sort of a finishing school is a great
idea. Serving 10 years is quite an accomplishment. 10 Years in the Navy is like finishing an undergrad degree. The Navy
is NOT easy to get into, so you much have been very intelligent on your military battery tests.

I had NO path to school, I was born a poor Texan, and did enough to get out of HS, THen joined the military in 1976 so
I could get the last of the Vietnam era Vetrans benefits. Four years in the Air Force as an Electronic teck. Then I went
to a school in a part of the country I have never been to in Northern California. I was SO intimidated, we couldnt
find a rental and we lived (me and my roomie) in a cheap hotel by the month. When I saw the list of classes for an engineering
degree I put my head in my hands and almost cried. How was I to get through that?? So I put it away and never looked at it
again for years. My GI bill didnt kick in so I had to get a Job filling planes with Gas for minimum wage. and finally got my degree
six years later. I spent the FIRST TWO YEARS just getting to where an engineering student should be as a freshman.
So dont give up, dont EVER give up your dreams EVER!!. I am chasing another now with this company..

Yea get ahold of me and we will chat.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timex Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 am

GT3Paul
Tim I would LOVE to get one of those blimps We could tether it then put some micro UAVs on it and data link
them up with a "server" on the Blimp then if there is a detection we send the micro UAV down with a FLIR to circle
the area of the detection.

I’m doing research on this, not just the cost, also the impact, footprint, manpower, permits, access to parklands, Grants? Study of dormant Volcano’s, or endangered species. The whole viability of it.

GameCams. I am truly astounded by this video.
Rhino's are supposed to have poor vision, but if you jump to the 00:50, mark, you see this rhino zero's in on the camera, and destroys it. To me, it's just another reinforcement, these GameCams, are not suited for BigFoot.

Speaking of ex-military, pumping gas, struck a chord with me, I just had to reply.....

10-yrs as a nuke bubblehead, took a year off.
I decided to get into Injection Molding, I liked the no limits to manufacturing, take a dwg, on a cocktail napkin, and make it.

I wound up at a Molding Company, Closing Liquidation Auction, I had 1500. left to my name, I bought a derelict 1957, 250-ton, New Britain, Molding Machine, a very worn 1963 Bridgeport milling machine, and a small hardinge lathe, at auction for 500.

All of the other bidders whom I knew none of, laughed when I won, they had bid on the newer stuff, 75-100k machinery, after being congratulated on buying scrap, I would later be on a first name basis, with them all.

On way home, I stopped at this local 2-bay gas station, sitting empty, passed by it every day, called the number on the building, and the old guy comes down, place is empty last 3yrs, he owned 4 gas stations, told me the tanks in the ground, were condemned. I explained to him, how I wanted to start my own business, and that I wanted to rent the building, put a machine the size of an old caddy in it, and nobody would complain, it was a closed door operation, with just me. After he stopped laughing, he agreed to rent to me, and I accepted his offer of pumping gas at night, at one of his other stations, which were open 24/7.

I spent 3-months wringing out the Elect-Hydr-Mech, Issue's, before I went looking for my 1st molding job to hang in it. Leggs Pantyhose, my 1st customer, a 16-cavity mold, which made the B-Half of the plastic egg, they packaged them in. My first year was spent 40hrs- 5 days at my place, 40hrs-7 nights pumping gas.

After 5yrs of working 7-days a week, I was making payments on a 70k-SqFt building I purchased, inside the Hauppauge Industrial Park, I had 80 employees, and we were running 24-7. Molding, Metal Fabrication, Electronic Encapsulation. I always took the jobs, that the other guys said couldn't be done.

During that time I worked with, Anwar Chitayat, (ANORAD) and developed & patented an encapsulation process, for his Linear & Rotary Motors, I took a 38-hrs process and reduced it to under a minute. This led to the development of the Raptor Line, which is used strictly for military applications only. Each motor into it’s individual mold, pour epoxy, racks of motors walked into vacuum chamber(degassing), top off epoxy from settling, into oven for curing, after cooling, disassemble each mold, to release motor. Surface machine top & bottom of each motor +/- .010. Flatness.

My version, using the same type of ceramics used on IC Chips, bonded with a polymer for use in a injection molding machine, ( It was not being done at the time like today) did the above in 45 seconds. I chose the material because of zero shrink and warp. ( No Post Machining) When they were testing the first prototypes, in the environmental chamber, they discovered, they could over-amp the motor x 4, and still not hit 80% of its thermal limit.

That part I never thought about, just pure dumb luck.

Rockwell bought him out, and I am still depositing thank you notes, for my work.

Next up, Divorce, Poverty, I get outsourced to the Dominican Republic.

tim
timex
timex

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 pm

We need to talk, did you go to Idaho Falls? Obviously you are brilliant to get accepted to the Navys nuke program.
PM me and lets call. I could use your injection process.
I am at China Lake
PG
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timex Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

GT3Paul
Obviously you are brilliant

I have NEVER, EVER, been called that!
I Sir have been lower than whale poop, honest!
I have been called many, many things, some I can not even type here!

My nose is burning, and my keyboard is soaked! I hate wasting an Ice Cold- Molson Ice, like that!

Jokes aside, seriously, the work I did for Anwar, had me working with their 2 top, Scientists in his R & D, department.
Ged Swift, Fred White.

I am still friends with them to this day, these guys are Absolutely Billiant.

PM me and lets call. I could use your injection process.

First thing in the am, I look forward to talking to you.

tim

Give a Man a Fish, Feed him for a Day.
Teach a Man to Fish, Feed him for a Lifetime!

timex
timex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down