Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Dispicable Men

+3
MylesLI
Bigfoot Bode
7 posters

Go down

Dispicable Men Empty Dispicable Men

Post  Bigfoot Bode Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 am

http://www.bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/10/these-texas-bigfooters-may-be-closest.html

Appearently these men who live in Texas hunt bigfoot and are of the "pro-kill" stance. They are ex-special ops soldiers that run around in the forest trying to "bag" a bigfoot body to prove it's existance. These are dispicable men. They are no different then someone justifying killing innocent people just to save people. Murder is murder and it is not right no matter what the circumstance is. They are just guys with killing skills wanting to run around in the woods and play commando and shoot at innocent living things. I hope the foots avoid them and get the best of them. From my expierence, these men will never be successful. afro
Bigfoot Bode
Bigfoot Bode

Back to top Go down

Dispicable Men Empty I've picked up on some abrasive rhetoric myself...

Post  ***** Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:15 pm

I was offered a membership, and even employment with this group, if I would agree to support their pro-kill posture. They are local for me, and initially I had some interest in researching with them. Many of their members are highly articulate, and intelligent individuals. I could never cross that threshold of supporting the killing of a Sasquatch, or what they term "Wood Apes."

I've been following their commentary on other forums, and they claim to support the harvesting of a specimen for the overall protection of the species, but I personally think they have little respect for Sasquatch, and their is an underlying 'militant' agenda in their pursuit and tactics.

They use derogatory language quite often when referencing their quarry. I think it's so obvious that they are trying to diminish and devalue these beings to justify their stance and pro kill position. I'm disgusted myself by that.

What's odd is many of them are nice guys, some served our country bravely. I don't think there is any emotion or sympathy in their minds for these creatures, and that's unfortunate. It's an undertone that is easy to pick up on if you just listen to their descriptions of the targets.

I would not be at all surprised if most....even all of these men are not seriously injured or killed by their supposed prey if they continue on this path.

Back to top Go down

Dispicable Men Empty Re: Dispicable Men

Post  Bigfoot Bode Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 pm

I do respect what they did for our country as I am a huge supporter for our troops but I do not respect the "military" attitude they have towards our friends in the forest. No wonder they hide from us. afro
Bigfoot Bode
Bigfoot Bode

Back to top Go down

Dispicable Men Empty Support for troops...condemnation for this approach

Post  MylesLI Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:59 am

Bigfoot Bode wrote:I do respect what they did for our country as I am a huge supporter for our troops but I do not respect the "military" attitude they have towards our friends in the forest. No wonder they hide from us. afro

My sentiments exactly. Killing to protect is ridiculous.

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Dispicable Men Empty NOT TO WORRY

Post  sasquatch sue Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 am

Never underestimate the intelligence of a sasquatch. From my observations,they are smarter than the average human in many ways. They haven't survived this long by being stupid. Men who go out into the forests in groups and hope to bag a sasquatch are having guy fun and trying to re-live the excitement of war (and, in my opinion, escaping the boring chores at home while on a "mission"). The sasquatch are in no danger, believe me.
sasquatch sue
sasquatch sue

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon25 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 pm

If you have a BF in your gun sight you could just as easily take a photo. There is no need to kill a BF other than the fame that would prob come along with it. They don't need protected! Is seems they are doing just fine. Squatches have been eluding our best technology so far. We don't need a body. Thanks for you're service to our country but it doesn't give your a free pass to murder a rare animal. Those Texas guys are flat out wrong in what they are doing.

Brandon25

Back to top Go down

Post  PineNeedle Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 am

Brandon25 wrote:If you have a BF in your gun sight you could just as easily take a photo. There is no need to kill a BF other than the fame that would prob come along with it. They don't need protected! Is seems they are doing just fine. Squatches have been eluding our best technology so far. We don't need a body. Thanks for you're service to our country but it doesn't give your a free pass to murder a rare animal. Those Texas guys are flat out wrong in what they are doing.

Exactly Brandon25.

And why don't these "hunter types" on BigFoot Research expeditions just use Big Game Tranquilizers?

Are they askeerd -- afraid --- not capable of really doing the right thing for research -- or are they just kill-oriented?
PineNeedle
PineNeedle

Back to top Go down

Dispicable Men Empty All of the above

Post  Blondie1 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm

All of the above are great posts. Nothing left for me to say except I will never understand that way of thinking!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum