Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room

+10
CMcMillan
Got Yeti Yet?
GT3Paul
Dobbsquatch
Green911
oldtimer
YSPR
sasquatch sue
Farstar
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room - Page 2 Empty The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room

Post  Farstar Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 am

The resolution of even the best cell phone cameras today is really mediocre in regard to the photographic circumstances someone is going to need for documentation purposes. Much more than likely the subject is not going to be at an optimum distance, let's face it; digital zoom is crap. You may not even have the opportunity to zoom in on your subject and even if you do post photographic image enlargement will be key, ergo double digit mega pixel equipment is far preferable. Truthfully fine grain chemical film, though no longer in vogue on a consumer level, offers a superior documentation platform as the skill set necessary for manipulating photographic negative emulsion is several orders of magnitude greater (and therefor much rarer) than your stereotypical Photoshop hoaxer playing with simple binary data. However 1080P video or 14+ mega pixel photographs would be sweet to behold. I for one am holding out hope for something to be publicly unveiled in the future.
Farstar
Farstar

Back to top Go down

The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room - Page 2 Empty Yous trollin

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:09 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Got Yeti is trolling, so please don't satisfy him by gobbling up the bait. Just ignore him. He's a classic troll----start a fire and then act disparaged when challenged...the pretend to want a discussion.....it's classic trolling....

Ignore these idiots.

Next comes his feigning of feeling slighted by my name calling...etc..etc...

Ignore the troll, and it will retreat back into it's hole.

^^ and therein lies the 800 pound bigfoot in the room.

Don't like how or what someone posts? Call them a troll.

NS, what is your theory on the lack of definitive pictures of sasquii?

I've already proposed that one cannot photograph that which doesn't exist. I'll go as far as to say every sighting has been a misidentification or a hoax. Yes, every single one. Except for the sightings that have resulted in a body being produced for examination.

Oops, looks like I did it again.

Call me an idiot enough times and maybe, just maybe, a bigfoot body will come falling out of the sky and land squarely at your feet. Probably not, though.

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room

Post  CMcMillan Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Then why are you in these forums?
If you believe EVERY PICTURE and EVERY Print is a HOAX why are you holding out hope and in a BIGFOOT FORUM?
Basically you are saying your Trolling to Troll Bigfoot believers?

Seems like you just admitted you are trolling
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The 800 Pound Bigfoot In The Room

Post  Tzieth Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Then why are you in these forums?
If you believe EVERY PICTURE and EVERY Print is a HOAX why are you holding out hope and in a BIGFOOT FORUM?

Because he is here to troll and it's my fault. Well, his type anyway. See, Got Yeti Yet was one of those kids who sat in the back corner of the room in every class back in high school.. Remember those? Usually wore cammo and scribbled pictures of G.I. Joe and such. You usually had one or two per class, except Coed P.E. where they were in great mass. I remember when I got hurt my last year of High School football, there was no sense in staying in off-season since I could not play the next year, so I transferred to coed P.E. and to my horror, there they all were. every single last damned one of them. The very same kids I used to throw into lockers.

Now that pent up aggression has manifested it's self in the internet age. They were too weak and cowardly to physically express their opinions back then, so they do it now in an environment that suits them.

It's not the anti-Bigfoot stance for him.. That ship has sailed and he knows it. You believe or you don't. Instead he tries to incite anger in other ways but masking as a skeptic. Sating the same old garble a true non-believer would state, but throwing in racial innuendo's because he thinks no one will notice what he is up to.

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Then why are you in these forums?

Joe Walsh put it best when he wrote 'Two Sides to Every Story'

I hold out no hope in a bigfoot forum, darlin'.

Like you I have an interest in the fable of bigfoot.

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Tzieth wrote:
CMcMillan wrote:

Because he is here to troll and it's my fault. Well, his type anyway. See, Got Yeti Yet was one of those kids who sat in the back corner of the room in every class back in high school.. Remember those? Usually wore cammo and scribbled pictures of G.I. Joe and such. You usually had one or two per class, except Coed P.E. where they were in great mass. I remember when I got hurt my last year of High School football, there was no sense in staying in off-season since I could not play the next year, so I transferred to coed P.E. and to my horror, there they all were. every single last damned one of them. The very same kids I used to throw into lockers.

Now that pent up aggression has manifested it's self in the internet age. They were too weak and cowardly to physically express their opinions back then, so they do it now in an environment that suits them.

It's not the anti-Bigfoot stance for him.. That ship has sailed and he knows it. You believe or you don't. Instead he tries to incite anger in other ways but masking as a skeptic. Sating the same old garble a true non-believer would state, but throwing in racial innuendo's because he thinks no one will notice what he is up to.

Don't flatter yourself pal. Me being here has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Your first paragraph is wildly inaccurate. Especially the part about throwing me into the lockers. That never happened. Not then and wouldn't now Very Happy

You're next two sentences read like sublimated rage, so I'll ignore them save to say you're way off base.

As for the rest of your verbal moneyshot: If I incite anger it's not because of my anti BiGfOoT rants or raves. You said it best; you bleeve or you don't. I don't. Go after me. Flame the hell outta me. Just make it entertaining.

Just don't mislabel me as a skeptic. I simply don't have the time or desire to be a true skeptic.

As far as being racist, that's off the table Bro. One look at my immediate family shatters your accusation. Also know that those comments were drawn indirectly from the testimony of a Mr. Justin Smeja. Consider the source.

Bottom line: I post with sarcasm, dry humor and am probably in complete disagreement about everything you think and blieb wrt bigfootery; the PGF in particular.

If I should be banned for that, go right ahead.

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Thank you for Admiting your JUST this forum just because.
I hope Kel Sees that you are now just a troll.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Got Yeti Yet? wrote:Bottom line: I post with sarcasm, dry humor and am probably in complete disagreement about everything you think and blieb wrt bigfootery; the PGF in particular.

After reading your comments and delightful insights on the topic...I am very much looking forward to hearing your views and having a thoughtful, intellectual discussion.
/end sarcasm and dry humor

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 pm

DPinkerton wrote:
Got Yeti Yet? wrote:Bottom line: I post with sarcasm, dry humor and am probably in complete disagreement about everything you think and blieb wrt bigfootery; the PGF in particular.

After reading your comments and delightful insights on the topic...I am very much looking forward to hearing your views and having a thoughtful, intellectual discussion.
/end sarcasm and dry humor

Let's start is now, Pinky. No time like the present. You left all your points blank, but I'll allow you the honor of filling them in. To do otherwise would be rude and ungentlemanly.

DPinkerton, what are your thoughts on the increase of camera technology being unable to capture a clear and verified image of a sasquatch? Surely trail cams, blimps and megapixels should have reduced this to a task as simple as Google Earth. Why then, are we still arguing about a grainy image from 1967?

And why is that arguable grainy image from 1967 the only acceptable 'evidence' before and since?

What are your thoughts on this Pinky? Just to keep the thread on track.

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Thank you for Admiting your JUST this forum just because.
I hope Kel Sees that you are now just a troll.

Your grammar is truly deplorable. No wonder we're having form wars.

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Ohhh wow cut me to the quick!!
GASP I have never heard that before GASP

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Got Yeti Yet? wrote:Let's start is now, Pinky. No time like the present. You left all your points blank, but I'll allow you the honor of filling them in. To do otherwise would be rude and ungentlemanly.

DPinkerton, what are your thoughts on the increase of camera technology being unable to capture a clear and verified image of a sasquatch? Surely trail cams, blimps and megapixels should have reduced this to a task as simple as Google Earth. Why then, are we still arguing about a grainy image from 1967?

And why is that arguable grainy image from 1967 the only acceptable 'evidence' before and since?

What are your thoughts on this Pinky? Just to keep the thread on track.

- Please refrain from introducing cute nicknames. I will not attempt to guess your intent at addressing me as "Pinky" but it does little to suggest you wish a civil intellectual discussion.

- Camera technology has been greatly enhanced since the 1960s you are correct. Digital recording, 8 megapixel, etc. Prices online show them to range from $100-$200. I do not have $150 to put towards something that will sit in the woods with the possibility of being lost. Range on the infrared averaged about 35 feet with some up to 70 feet. That is about the distance from my house to across the street. or only to the middle of the street. So range on trail cam is a limitation.

- Blimps in dense forested areas seems impractical for both navigating the blimp as well as visibility.

- Megapixels while enhance resolution, do nothing to eliminate the error and movement of the person holding the camera. As far as 8 megapixel on a trail cam...see comment above on range.

- Google Earth...wonderful tool. I use it at work to assist in drafting and identifying features during site development. You will find that populated areas are quite detailed while even slightly off the beaten tract the resolution is just enough to make out roads. Combined with densely forested areas and you have zero ability to see ground details (or bigfoot habitats).

- I posted a response in another thread a while back about the vastness of forested areas in the United States, and just how much of the forest is unexplored. In that thread I detailed how it would take a person 7 years to walk the forested areas of just Oregon state. That was with a visibility of 100 feet in all directions. Combine that with the trail cams mentioned above with only a 35 foot range...and you can see the impracticality of photographing and exploring the forested areas of the United States. Also consider the search and rescue efforts required when a small plane goes down in the woods or a hiker gets lost. Efforts and expense much greater than a casual bigfoot enthusiast is able to provide.

- Access is a huge problem. Beyond forest service roads, there is no feasible way to get to these areas.

- 1967 Patty footage has the advantage of possibly witnessing a bigfoot in the open. Not hidden by trees, not a blobsquatch, not night vision or thermal, it has a long duration in comparison to most other recordings. These factors make the footage both unique and give much more "evidence" to be studied. Why are there no better images? See the reasons sited above.

- Go take a walk in the woods...will you see a deer? Maybe...ask a hunter how many trips they have made and not seen a thing. Will you see a bear? Moose? You get the idea...you do not always see large game while walking in the woods. Now take that a step further to a potentially semi-intelligent creature that does not want to be seen. Are you sneaking when you enter the woods? Probably not. Are you venturing into deep untraveled areas? Again...not likely. As I mentioned above...so much is unexplored and the chances of finding something is remote.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Also take in account An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children

Now you should take a look at how many go missing in the woods.
If we are so advance and have all this technology why can't we easily find all these Missing people?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Got Yeti Yet? wrote:
Tzieth wrote:
CMcMillan wrote:

Don't flatter yourself pal. Me being here has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Your first paragraph is wildly inaccurate. Especially the part about throwing me into the lockers. That never happened. Not then and wouldn't now Very Happy

You're next two sentences read like sublimated rage, so I'll ignore them save to say you're way off base.

As for the rest of your verbal moneyshot: If I incite anger it's not because of my anti BiGfOoT rants or raves. You said it best; you bleeve or you don't. I don't. Go after me. Flame the hell outta me. Just make it entertaining.

Just don't mislabel me as a skeptic. I simply don't have the time or desire to be a true skeptic.

As far as being racist, that's off the table Bro. One look at my immediate family shatters your accusation. Also know that those comments were drawn indirectly from the testimony of a Mr. Justin Smeja. Consider the source.

Bottom line: I post with sarcasm, dry humor and am probably in complete disagreement about everything you think and blieb wrt bigfootery; the PGF in particular.

If I should be banned for that, go right ahead.

I never said you in general, I said your kind. But that would also depend upon your age. I forget this new generation has little respect because they were never taught respect. No more corporal punishment and no more getting popped in the mouth for saying something stupid. This is what happens when governments begin to pussify things Suspect

"Just don't mislabel me as a skeptic. I simply don't have the time or desire to be a true skeptic."

Never said you were a real skeptic I called you what you are.. a TROLL. You have no time to be a skeptic but all the time in the world to Troll... If you never got thrown into lockers and you are not of this current generation than the only other possibility is that your were one of those porkers who could not have possibly been thrown into lockers because no one could lift your fat ass :O
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2