Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



THE RUMOUR MILL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  mark_boy on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 am

I'm fascinated by the underground bigfoot stories that seem to surface now and again.

Here are a few of the less outrageous rumours for example:

  • Smeja has a bigfoot body on ice or a live captured baby bigfoot
  • Hovey has several pictures of the bigfoot from the one she released
  • Erickson has HD film of bigfoot

Over to you guys, heard anything interesting about bigfoot or the people in the bigfoot community? Here's the place to dish the dirt.

ANONYMOUS POSTERS WELCOME!!!! cheers
avatar
mark_boy

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Essex, UK

View user profile https://twitter.com/mark_b_o_y

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  Kel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Re needing a body, somebody out in the Blog Comments said "There's 2 in the bag already" (not saying dead or alive). Then said something like, "Think about who's been keeping an unusually low profile lately." Biscardi?
avatar
Kel

Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  Tzieth on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:19 am

Smeja has a bigfoot body on ice or a live captured baby bigfoot: Not likely. Here we are talking about a guy who simply cannot keep his mouth shut. If he had a living Baby or complete Body, it would have come out long ago.

Hovey has several pictures of the bigfoot from the one she released: Remember, at first Hovey released the Bigfoot's back pic, at the cost of supposedly pissing off the source. Then when everyone was yelling "Fake" she also then turned on her "source" to save face. Stating that she did not know the guy at first, and then switching her opinion from "Clearest bigfoot photo since Patty" to "Possibily fake". So if I was her source, and this Pic was indeed the real deal, I know I would not give Hovey anything.

Erickson has HD film of bigfoot: This is most likely. This was Ericksons' Killshot to his film. Not just one, but multiples with one showing the close-up of a face. This was not an obscure rumor, but once the talk of the Bigfoot Community before his film ran out of funding and Ketchum's DNA study trumped the Erickson Project news.


Last edited by Tzieth on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

People who claim to have Sasquatch bodies are hoaxers.

Post  sasquatch sue on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 am

Seriously, if a sasquatch dropped dead in front of you, and you managed, despite his massive weight, to load him into a pickup truck before another sasquatch stopped you, what would you do with him?
No one but a sleaze ball would attempt to keep the body secret from mainstream science who could study the body in minute detail and determine if there are any major differences between him and a human being. DNA would be only one of many things to be examined. I know they talk, so do the producers at Sierra Sounds. I know they sing...I've recorded singing on two occasions. So, examining the voice box would prove that talking and singing are possible among the sasquatch. Sure they scream, do their siren type vocalizations, imitate other animals, imitate human language, each for it's own specific reason. Being masters of intimidation, screams keep humans at bay so the sasquatch family is not threatened by them and their rifles. So, proving that they have the same structures as we, in regard to vocal capabilities, is an important thing to prove forensically. Examination of their musculo-skeletal system would help determine why they are capable of running at such great speeds, etc.
I know there are greedy people who claim to have shot a sasquatch and want a million dollars for the body...but they have always proven to be hoaxes. They seem to enjoy the attention they get for saying they have a body on ice. Liars always seem to have an explanation for why they don't show the body as proof that they have it.
It is best to ignore people who make such claims. Deny them publicity and attention, and they will quickly fade into obscurity where they belong.
avatar
sasquatch sue

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 75
Location : Edmond, OK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  CMcMillan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 am

Seriously, if a sasquatch dropped dead in front of you, and you managed, despite his massive weight, to load him into a pickup truck before another sasquatch stopped you, what would you do with him?

Nice question:

For me If i was in cell phone reception area.
1.) Take a butt load of pictures.
The whole body, Bottoms of feet, Hands, face, Privates, and if i can get pictures showing the size.
2.) Call Animal Control (tell them I have a dead bear, this will get them out here faster)
3.) once they get to me they can see its not a bear (Take pictures and recordings of what they do and or say)
4.) Once i get home upload the pictures to ALL the Bigfoot sights I can get and face book

Fame comes after the fact.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  Brandon25 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

The BF rumor mill is fully staffed and runs 24 hours a day! I love to see new photos and videos or even an experience. I absolutely hate the rumors, bickering and everyone scrambling to try and make a buck off of this subject. The question is how long would you sit on a million dollar lottery ticket? If there is good evidence out there you're gonna cash that baby in!!

Brandon25

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

fame comes after the fact

Post  MylesLI on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 pm

CMcMillan wrote:
Seriously, if a sasquatch dropped dead in front of you, and you managed, despite his massive weight, to load him into a pickup truck before another sasquatch stopped you, what would you do with him?

Nice question:

For me If i was in cell phone reception area.
1.) Take a butt load of pictures.
The whole body, Bottoms of feet, Hands, face, Privates, and if i can get pictures showing the size.
2.) Call Animal Control (tell them I have a dead bear, this will get them out here faster)
3.) once they get to me they can see its not a bear (Take pictures and recordings of what they do and or say)
4.) Once i get home upload the pictures to ALL the Bigfoot sights I can get and face book

Fame comes after the fact.

vERY WELL THOUGHT OUT PROCESS CM

MylesLI

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More info please!

Post  MylesLI on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 pm


Erickson has HD film of bigfoot: This is most likely. This was Ericksons' Killshot to his film. Not just one, but multiples with one showing the close-up of a face. This was not an obscure rumor, but once the talk of the Bigfoot Community before his film ran out of funding and Ketchum's DNA study trumped the Erickson Project news.[/quote]

Do you mean he killed more than one Bigfoot and has this on tape? I'm not a member of the inner sanctum of this community so I can't quite say I folow your point on tis one. Please elaborate for me.

MylesLI

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  DPinkerton on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

CMcMillan wrote:1.) Take a butt load of pictures.
The whole body, Bottoms of feet, Hands, face, Privates, and if i can get pictures showing the size.

hehe Privates...you know what they say about the size of ones feet. cheers

Sorry had to say it, this is the unmoderated section after all Twisted Evil

DPinkerton

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

anatomical analysis

Post  MylesLI on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:20 pm

DPinkerton wrote:
CMcMillan wrote:1.) Take a butt load of pictures.
The whole body, Bottoms of feet, Hands, face, Privates, and if i can get pictures showing the size.

hehe Privates...you know what they say about the size of ones feet. cheers

Sorry had to say it, this is the unmoderated section after all Twisted Evil

Probably would be too large for easy movement...Big feet work well in all terrain and conditions..big swinging .."privates"...not so good "

MylesLI

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  Tzieth on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 pm

MylesLI wrote:
Erickson has HD film of bigfoot: This is most likely. This was Ericksons' Killshot to his film. Not just one, but multiples with one showing the close-up of a face. This was not an obscure rumor, but once the talk of the Bigfoot Community before his film ran out of funding and Ketchum's DNA study trumped the Erickson Project news.

Do you mean he killed more than one Bigfoot and has this on tape? I'm not a member of the inner sanctum of this community so I can't quite say I folow your point on tis one. Please elaborate for me.[/quote]

LOL No I did not mean Kill-Shot as in the Justin Smeja sort of way lol. Erickson was making a Documentary called "Sasquatch the Quest." What I meant by "Kill Shot" was as in "Icing on the cake." or "Crem de la Crem". The the video evidence that would separate his film from past films. Supposedly Adrian Erickson had Habituated himself with Sasquatches in Kentucky and had clear and close up video one of which was a clear and close facial shot.
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Killshot

Post  MylesLI on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 pm

oh good. I feel a LOT better

MylesLI

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  Green911 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:33 am

Yes,yes, lots of pictures. But knowing how animal control agencies work(most don't come out for wild animals) calling state fish and game is better, after I called a tv station first. As I would not want a cover up.

But after taking pictures making sure they were uploaded somewhere on the Internet first, before calling anyone. I don't want fame just the truth to be known.

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  CMcMillan on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:50 am

Yes i would upload then via the phone.
and then make sure to back them up to the dropbox on my phone Smile
E-mail them as well to several people you know.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUMOUR MILL

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum