Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O

2 posters

Go down

Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O Empty Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O

Post  Tzieth Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 pm

We have all seen that word in the blogs... Personally I thought it was a rather juvenile and irrelevant thing to say. It was mostly used against other Bigfoot believers and I felt that to bring politics into this was unproductive...

errrm until I saw this documentary by the people who made Letters from the Bigman Embarassed

This is EXACTLY why mainstream does not take this research serious.

These are TRUE "Libtards"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bjj--hAufig
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O Empty Re: Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O

Post  Tzieth Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:45 am

Oh, by the way when the teacher is speaking of his first interaction with a sasquatch, he uses the word "Whacking" instead of wood-knocking... But for a laugh (And this had me laughing for ten straight minutes), look at his hand gestures as he says "I whacked three times." LMAO
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O Empty Thom Powell

Post  Blondie1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 am

That was Thom Powell. I really like him. Have you read about him. I love to listen to him. This was a interesting video. Thom is not the only one who has had them follow him home.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O Empty Re: Libtards... They really do exist!!! :O

Post  Tzieth Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 am

Blondie1 wrote:That was Thom Powell. I really like him. Have you read about him. I love to listen to him. This was a interesting video. Thom is not the only one who has had them follow him home.

Never heard of him... But i will give him credit for being the most believable person on there... But I still can't get over his hand motions when he said he "Whacked three times" lol. My Fiancee walked in right at that moment and was like "What the hell are you watching!!!" lol

But as for these "Inter-species Communicators" and these others who think Bigfoot only communicates with certain bloodlines? Man that is Wayyyyyyy out there lol. Where is Leon when you need him? lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down