Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release

+3
MylesLI
Blondie1
7 posters

Go down

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release Empty Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release

Post  Blondie1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:04 am

Here is the official response (press release) from Dr. Melba Ketchum regarding Bigfoot DNA manuscript:

‘BIGFOOT’ DNA SEQUENCED IN UPCOMING GENETICS STUDY

Five-Year Genome Study Yields Evidence of Homo sapiens/Unknown Hominin Hybrid Species in North America

DALLAS, Nov. 24--A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.

The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:

“Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples. The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.

Hominins are members of the taxonomic grouping Hominini, which includes all members of the genus Homo. Genetic testing has already ruled out Homo neanderthalis and the Denisova hominin as contributors to Sasquatch mtDNA or nuDNA. “The male progenitor that contributed the unknown sequence to this hybrid is unique as its DNA is more distantly removed from humans than other recently discovered hominins like the Denisovan individual,” explains Ketchum.

“Sasquatch nuclear DNA is incredibly novel and not at all what we had expected. While it has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences. We describe it as a mosaic of human and novel non-human sequence. Further study is needed and is ongoing to better characterize and understand Sasquatch nuclear DNA.”

Ketchum is a veterinarian whose professional experience includes 27 years of research in genetics, including forensics. Early in her career she also practiced veterinary medicine, and she has previously been published as a participant in mapping the equine genome. She began testing the DNA of purported Sasquatch hair samples 5 years ago.

Ketchum calls on public officials and law enforcement to immediately recognize the Sasquatch as an indigenous people:

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

Full details of the study will be presented in the near future when the study manuscript publishes.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/11/bigfoot-dna-sequenced-in-upcoming.html#moretop

OK guys, what do you think?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release Empty excited bewildered

Post  MylesLI Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 am

Im thrilled that we might have some real proof.

I'm bewildered that its from a union of a homo sapien female and an unknown male..not an ape...not a neanderthal...no fossil record of this missing link male

I'm also confused about it only being 15,000 years ago.... Clovis was scattered throughout North and South America by then! So many human activities would lead us to specualte about some co existence between a 4'8" homo sapien and an 8 ft "other"..

These two findings will be ridiculed and help up as highly suspect

Let the fun begin!

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release Empty Unkown Hominid is Intriguing

Post  ***** Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:12 pm

The nuclear DNA is mysterious. Could the Nephilim of the Bible been based on the truth?

Back to top Go down

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release Empty Noble

Post  Blondie1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 pm

There are some who say that the flood occurred because of genetic experimentation and interbreeding of the Nephilim such as the creation of man beasts like the centaur. That the giants were eating the inhabitants, raping the women who then died and that soon there would not be any normal sized person left. TZ can explain it much better than I.

In my mind, no matter what, there is and always will be the Lord above (God) and I believe in Jesus Christ. None of this shakes my faith there at all.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release Empty Re: Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release

Post  relic Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Blondie1 wrote:There are some who say that the flood occurred because of genetic experimentation and interbreeding of the Nephilim such as the creation of man beasts like the centaur.

The flood was going to happen anyways, geologists now know it was a result of a massive ice shelf breaking off Antarctica at end of Ice Age. The Mother of All Tsunamis you can say. It's main focus ran right up the Mediterranean. The Anunnaki knew it was going to happen and chose to not warn anyone (were getting kinda sick of us), although one of the gods decided to let the little secret be known to Noah.

relic

Back to top Go down

Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release Empty Re: Dr. Melba Ketchum RESULTS Genetics Study Announced-Press Release

Post  Blondie1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

relic wrote:
Blondie1 wrote:There are some who say that the flood occurred because of genetic experimentation and interbreeding of the Nephilim such as the creation of man beasts like the centaur.

The flood was going to happen anyways, geologists now know it was a result of a massive ice shelf breaking off Antarctica at end of Ice Age. The Mother of All Tsunamis you can say. It's main focus ran right up the Mediterranean. The Anunnaki knew it was going to happen and chose to not warn anyone (were getting kinda sick of us), although one of the gods decided to let the little secret be known to Noah.

Hi Relic, I can't remember if I welcomed you when you joined but let me say now...WELCOME.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes Tz and I had Some Discussion in here of the genetic experimentation and interbreeding of the Nephilim

I wonder if she saying Angel as in Nephilim
Would be intresting
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Buk Was Here Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 am

Its all too premature , still gotta wait and see, for the final results from both DNA studies, Melbas and Sieks, even if it comes out positive after peer review, its still just ba bunch of numbers,letteres and symbols, no bones or body so the mystery will continue till we have a body or part of a body...
Buk Was Here
Buk Was Here

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 am

I am really facinated by what David Paulides I haven't listened to the Rugg video yet.

Some things made me really start to think.
The concept that they concluded from the DNA that "Sasquatch" is Part Modern Human and Part Unknown (Angel DNA=Unidentified DNA)
When you sit back and think about it. Is this even more frighting yet exciting at the same time.
Bigfoot research can now and should take a turn from looking for an APE (Gorilla like) Animal and start directing their looking as a Wild Native Human.
We need to Embrace the Legends of the Native American Indians to help Direct us in the search.
The Footers that had actually Started to speak Native American Languages to them were on the correct path.

I think to go back to the way the Native American Indians sent their Shaman out to live in the wild is how we need to think.

We also have to start looking at why and where they like to observe us. They are Interested in Us as much as we are of them.

What is this Unknown DNA?
They have said they have ruled out all forms of Known Hominids in the research. So knowing that an Intelligent "Human/Hybrid" living in the woods North America and other places. What would the non Believer think? Will this scare people?

Should we also Look back at the tales of the Bible and other Mythologies?
What will this Find do to Modern Science?
Can it change the view on Evolution? Or even Religion

I am excited and Nervous at the same time.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 am

err I had better address the Deluge lol. Biblically speaking, there are things that Christians view as "Common Knowledge" Stuff that was drilled into their heads since they were in Sunday School, but completely NOT in the Bible. The "Giants raping and eating people." for instance. Unless you are a Jehova's witness, this is not in your Bible lol. Or the classic "Satan came to Eve in the guise of a serpent to tempt her to eat the fruit." Again, it states no where in the Bible that this was Satan, only a serpent. And they will argue this point lol. "It had to be Satan, how else could it talk?" In which I used to say "Because serpents used to talk, how else would Eve not have found this odd?" Further more, what Kind of Grade A, A-hole would God have to be to curse ALL serpents, if the serpent in question was actually Satan?"

This leads me to my next point Satan AKA the Devil, AKA Lucifer. Common knowledge is that they are all the same guy, but again, this is not in the Bible in fact, the true meaning of the Bible keeps getting more and more morphed out of shape. You can actually see evolution here lol. The Evolution of Fabrication. :Isaiah 14:12
LUCIFER
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, who did weaken the nations!

English Standard Version (©2001)
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!"

New Living Translation (©2007)
"How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world." (Hey look, now we are destroying nations here! lol)

Before I make what my point is, Imagine that you are an Archaeologist and the year is 4321. There is no more United States, Canada, United Kingdom, or for that matter, any country of old. You find an old scrap of some ancient scroll that reads "Spt.11, 2001- Attack on the Big Apple.".. What is going to go through your mind? That a Giant Apple was attacked? You have no doubt found ancient American Mythology!!! Or maybe Seattle was Destroyed in some Tsunami in 2015 and they read "Giant wave destroys the Emerald City." And while some, will pass this off as Ancient American Mythology, others might start digging looking to get rich off this buried rubble of Emeralds. Meanwhile Biologists and archaeologists would be arguing on what we looked like "You mean to tell me, that these people had no hair covering their bodies, were only 5-6ft tall on average and built huge giant structures? Sounds like a load of hogwash to me!!!! ( I threw that in there to be funny lol)

Okay now to my point. Lucifer literally meant "Morning Star". It was Babylons Nickname, just like, "The Big Apple, The Emerald City, The Windy City, The City of Lights, etc.. Babylon existed during the time of Isaiah and way before. The Tower of Bable was already mentioned in the Jewish Torah and the Persians were in the Process of becoming the new World Power. They are not talking about an Entity of Evil, they are talking about a Once great City that was being destroyed. Babylon was east of Judea. (Towars the rising sun). It was the center of commerce and the Jewel of the world at that time. It's City lights illuminated the eastern sky. (Morning Star)

SATAN

This word is only mentioned a few times. And each time it is, God or Jesus is in contact with this entity. The Translation of the Bible I was issued in the Army used the word "Satan" for the man who wrestled with Jacob in Gen:24 Then In Job the word Satan is used again and he is pretty much shooting the breeze with God. And you see the name Satan once more, when Jesus is being tempted in the wilderness. In all cases "Satan" seems to act more as Gods Prosecuting Attorney, then he does an Evil Entity.

THE DEVIL

When this word is used, it is the embodiment of Pure Evil. And it seems to be a "Host" rather than an individual. Not One Chief, fallen Angel, but All of them. Only the Book of Enoch mentions A chief fallen "Angel" but his name is Azazal. But even he does not seem all that "evil". His crime was not hateing and trying to eradicate humans, his crime was loving them and teaching them things that God did not want humans knowing. (Fits in perfectly with the Sumerian Annunaki story.) I put the word angel in quotes because that word did not exist until the New Testament. Before that, it was "Messenger of God", "Spirit of God", "Son of God" or "Watcher".. Azazel was "Chief of the Watchers."

Sorry to go all Biblical, but I needed to to explain the flood. and in order to do that, I had to weed out Biblical myths, to show how the Sumerian Deluge and the Biblical flood are one and the same and how it is not sacrilegious to come to that conclusion. In both Stories, it is some sort of Intelligence wiping the slate clean. Biblically, God was disgusted of man's evil heart and he was sorry that he had created them. (God knows all and sees all. He is Omnipotent, thus he had to know man would become evil, so why did he create them to begin with? Unless this "God" was not THE God and simply a scientist... Just saying lol). In the Sitchin Annunaki case, it is implied, but not confirmed that there were so many genetic experiments, that things got out of hand, and that they caused this flood, to again wipe the slate clean, only saving their best work...(And forgetting that the Platypus could swim lol). However, it is also implied that this flood took the Annunaki by surprise as well, so who knows maybe it was a little of both...

Conformation that Sumerian and Biblical floods were one and the same is the very same confirmation that the Bible is a retelling perspective book of the Sumerian texts... Abraham was a Sumerian lol. He came from Ur and Ur was a Sumerian City.. do the math lol.

When you weed out all the Biblical myth that is not even in the Bible, and you weed out the Dogma, then the two stories are not that different.

Last edited by Tzieth on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 pm

TZ,
I do believe the flood happened.
It is listed in many Mythologies that we read now.
The destruction of "MAN" and then the recreation is as well.
So when you do take all the other Mythologies of the world and see the similar theme. Something must have happened.

It is interesting that maybe much of the earth was a genetic experiment of different things.

Talking snakes
Unicorns
Mermaids - Humans designed to swim deep waters.
Bigfoot
Fairies
Harpies
etc...

Why wouldn't they have tried to manipulate Humans to a race to explore the depths of the ocean for their slave labor? To help build or collect things in the deep water.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Ok who believes that the Sierra Kill bodies were used as for the DNA testing?
I would Love to believe so because this would give them a BASE to test the other samples against.

Rumors abound but it sounds like the Paper will be published in a well known Journal used by many professionals.
This is like Christmas for big footers
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Ok who believes that the Sierra Kill bodies were used as for the DNA testing?
I would Love to believe so because this would give them a BASE to test the other samples against.

Rumors abound but it sounds like the Paper will be published in a well known Journal used by many professionals.
This is like Christmas for big footers

I would not be one bit surprised if that's not true about the bodies.Remember the rumor on BFF about the guy that was asking about a taxidermist? I think for something large, not sure of the details, maybe someone else remembers. Wonder how Justin feels to realize he's kill something part human? Some of the Texas people seem to think that they are just apes, wonder how they feel now?

Yes it is exciting that's for sure.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Yea he did go on the site and ask about it.
Makes you wonder now.
Its just been rumored and people saying Bobo has let some facts slip out.

Wow the more I think about the Human/Hybrid connection the more the legends TZ describe make more sense.
And the legend Of Enoch and how Sasquatch's may refer to us as Enoch.
I go back to the Video of the Ice chest on the table and the one specifically says Enoch.
It still sends chills up my spine when i hear it.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:28 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Yea he did go on the site and ask about it.
Makes you wonder now.

Wow the more I think about the Human/Hybrid connection the more the legends TZ describe make more sense.
I go back to the Video of the Ice chest on the table and the one specifically says Enoch.

Yea, I always thought Bigfoot was saying, Enoch left this wonder what's in it ? Enoch's trying to trick us again,be careful?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Blondie1 wrote:
CMcMillan wrote:Yea he did go on the site and ask about it.
Makes you wonder now.

Yea, I always thought Bigfoot was saying, Enoch left this wonder what's in it ? Enoch's trying to trick us again,be
careful?

I Heard it more as like
What is this?
Its Enochs thing
Enoch box?
Yea Enoch's Box
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh yes CM it did sound more like that. I'd forgotten.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Good Morning America!
http://tinyurl.com/cqjygul
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down