Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Different regions, different sounds

3 posters

Go down

Different regions, different sounds Empty Different regions, different sounds

Post  Tzieth Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Southern
Arkansas/Texas boarder:

Texas:

Florida:(Warning... It's Fasano.. lol But though I will never admit this on the Blog, the guy is a good researcher and most of the evidence you find from Florida is by Him.

California:

Note: I could not find any good Vocals from Washington and Oregon on Youtube. (They are mostly on BF research sights as sound clips. But they sound just like what is in California with a few that sound completely different. (Washington could have three species.) As for Florida, the only Non-Fasano clips were just black screens with sounds that sounded so much like Monkeys that I did not bother posting them. (They could have been recorded at a zoo for all I know.)

But the Arkansas and Texas sounds are very similar. The Florida sounds to me still sound like Monkeys and neither of them sound like the Texas/Arkansas sounds. (By the way, the Texas/Arkansas sound is the same type noise the one my mother seen had made.)

I did however stumble onto a Texas-Louisiana based group that had sound-clips similar to Washington...
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Different regions, different sounds Empty Re: Different regions, different sounds

Post  Tzieth Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Just found another from Texas.. It's the Exact same thing.. And something just dawned on me.. These are in broad daylight...
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Different regions, different sounds Empty Re: Different regions, different sounds

Post  GT3Paul Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am

Sasquatch have accents in the south?
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 am

GT3Paul wrote:Sasquatch have accents in the south?

LOL Maybe that too lol.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 am

Pacific-North-West
"The Puyallup Screamer"
This is almost identical to what was screaming at me that night when I had guard detail at the ammo holding area on Ft.Lewis... Only my encounter was much closer. But it has that same tone at the end as if it's scream was a question.

Okay Looks like FB/FB just made it easy. And then they give their stupid conclusion... I say stupid because this alone almost proves these are not the same things, and they want to make the case that they are howls for different reasons without even stopping to consider that they may all be different creatures.

Pay close attention to the ones from the PNW (They are all uniform) And then the ones from the Mississippi Valley and from Ohio also sound the same, but again nothing like what is in Texas,Arkansas or Louisiana.(And evidently Missouri)

I used to think that there really wasn't any harm in researchers all thinking that this was one creature as eventually I thought that they would stumble on to their own idea of what Bigfoot was to them. But after seeing all the cut-throating in the BF community, I think this needs to be addressed. Especially how Ape-campers threw a fit when Ketchum's press release said "Human".

I am going to search for Alma screams and Yeti and Yowie... brb

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:02 am

Yowie

Wow.. Hardly anything on the actual vocals, just mostly people describing what they heard... But I did stumble on to an interesting vid that has footage.

(Claws are in many Yowie reports... From the reports, I don't think they are even related to the things we have here.)
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Tzieth wrote:Yowie

(Claws are in many Yowie reports... From the reports, I don't think they are even related to the things we have here.)

Yeah, I've read a few theories that the Yowie/Yahoo is actually some form of marsupial, not an ape as you'd assume. What kind is up for debate since there's nothing in the fossil record that comes even close to the description of the Yowie.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Tzieth,
I absolutely love the one in California in the camp in the morning. That would scare the shit out of me,
and I would have every weapon out I own(I am NOT in the Kill BF crowd either) but I would be in that
fight or flight syndrome!!
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 am

GT3Paul wrote:Tzieth,
I absolutely love the one in California in the camp in the morning. That would scare the shit out of me,
and I would have every weapon out I own(I am NOT in the Kill BF crowd either) but I would be in that
fight or flight syndrome!!

Yeah that one was creepy.. But the one from Pennsylvania and the one labeled "Unknown" on the FB/FB both make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.. Those deep based ones scare the Hell out of me..
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down