Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums?

+5
Brandon25
Ravinoff
Green911
Tzieth
GT3Paul
9 posters

Go down

Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums? Empty Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums?

Post  GT3Paul Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 am

One of the reasons I jumped over here as soon as Shawn set it up.
Well we are snowed in up here in the mountains. So I went to read some
of the new threads of bigfoot forums. One thread I read I thought might
be interesting. It was many many pages and I was reading most of the thread.
I was many pages into it before I realized just a whole bunch of the threads had
been edited. So the Mods over there and just changing threads for what ever they
feel like. Now you might run into getting your post deleted here in
A. FLame war or
B Trolling attempt.
But the edits were just for filter language and stuff like that, it was like one a page.
Thats what happened to me about three weeks over there. I asked for some explanations
and some of my posts were edited to the point where my questions were altered as to their
meaning! When I approached the Mods about it, those doing it, it took about 2-3 replies
for I was banned. I am Amazed its still going ON!!! This just blows me away. The thread I was
reading was just people talking about sightings and people asking questions. There was nothing
contentious about it. No name calling. Not even mild disagreement and post after post
were edited as the mods saw fit. Jeesh amazing. I didnt know that forum was ran out of
Tehran. I am glad I was able to figure that out.
Anyway Merry Christmas and welcome everyone.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums? Empty Re: Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums?

Post  Tzieth Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 am

Iran has a Bigfoot forum? I wonder what they are up to Suspect
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums? Empty Re: Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums?

Post  Green911 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 pm

That's why I came to this forum. I have ever posted I another forum for that very reason. Why would someone do that?
elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Tzieth wrote:Iran has a Bigfoot forum? I wonder what they are up to Suspect

Well, there are some historical reports of hairy wild men from that region, although most have more of a connection to the Erectus hominids or Neanderthaloids (or the Denisova hominin) than the typical yeti or sasquatch. Not to branch too far into the Ancient Aliens side of things, but one could easily connect Enkidu from the Epic of Gilgamesh to a surviving primitive hominid.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Ravinoff wrote:
Tzieth wrote:Iran has a Bigfoot forum? I wonder what they are up to Suspect

Well, there are some historical reports of hairy wild men from that region, although most have more of a connection to the Erectus hominids or Neanderthaloids (or the Denisova hominin) than the typical yeti or sasquatch. Not to branch too far into the Ancient Aliens side of things, but one could easily connect Enkidu from the Epic of Gilgamesh to a surviving primitive hominid.

Yeah, but HB's are not allowed in Iran :O
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 am

I didnt know I would start a whole new division of BigFoot Study in Iran! LOL!

But check this out, I found out over there if you want to say what you want, you
can become a Premium member!!! OR PAY to say what you want! When I figured that
out I got a Chill down my spine. Now granted its 19 degrees here and snowing and I
get lots of chills but this one wasnt caused by the cold!!!!
If you dont want the Mods over there to edit the $hit out of your posts
you have to pay up!!
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums? Empty I was a victim of Bigfoot Forum also

Post  Brandon25 Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Those Mods are rediculous over there! I expressed my disapproval of TBRC shooting at anything that moves. I guess you can't do that, BANNED!

Brandon25

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Quite right GT3Paul, enough people have left versus whatever the prevailing ''BF idea of the day is'' over there you could fill 10 forums. The best part is threads are shut down for almost no reason, but in other non-pay sections it's a mudslinging contest. Apparently it's mandatory you have to agree with whatever wacked idea their little herd of pseudo-researchers spouts or it's ban-central.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  miller44 Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:29 am

I just headed over here because I am impressed mightily with the 24/7 dedication of the mod's news updates on this particular site.

When it comes to BF message boards I only have one guideline which I use:

If the patrons are talking more about researchers than research then it's time to head elsewhere.
miller44
miller44

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks Miller thats where we are headed, and we are trying hard to keep to the Science of the subject.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 am

I think that is the biggest issue is that Bigfoot researches prefer to bash each other.
Team Tazer is no exception to this rule.
Instead of supporting each other I see each group bashing each other over and over.
Its like NO you can't have real DNA or A real picture because WE want to be the ones to have it first.

Why can't they just take everything in and just concentrate on their own research.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Why would you want to post here vs. Bigfoot forums? Empty wise words

Post  MylesLI Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 pm

CMcMillan wrote:I think that is the biggest issue is that Bigfoot researches prefer to bash each other.
Team Tazer is no exception to this rule.
Instead of supporting each other I see each group bashing each other over and over.
Its like NO you can't have real DNA or A real picture because WE want to be the ones to have it first.

Why can't they just take everything in and just concentrate on their own research.

couldn't agree more CM
Happy New Year

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 am

See another MM of Team Tazer bitching yet again about other people looking for Bigfoot or claiming things

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/01/bigfoot-captured-mad-as-hell-and-not.html#moretop

What has he done lately?

All he does is Bitch about ever other bigfoot researcher.

I find when he actually is out in the woods and sees UNKOWN foot prints and he will refuse to say BIGFOOT.
Yet he can jump on every other researches case. He may think he is trying to show them how dishonest they are but just makes him look like a Jerk in my opinion.

So instead of actually posting his own findings he would rather bitch and complain about others.

This is so typical of every Bigfoot researcher.

Its like I think Finding Bigfoot would be so much better with just Cliff and Bobo get rid of the other 2.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 am

CMac, You are SO right. Thats why I am baffled by this subject. If people would take the energy they blow off, blowing off other
researchers we would already know what we need to know!!!
Spot on.
PS I didnt even watch MM rant because I already know what he was going to say. He should just go look and enough of the parody
videos.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 pm

He keeps making him self look and Sound like Tim F. (the crazy cab guy)
If he just focused on his own stuff and not stuff like
Aliens and Moon Bases and Ripping on everyone else who puts out videos or information.

I don't mind watching his own research stuff but it gets annoying when he just goes on trashing people.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down