Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts

3 posters

Go down

I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts Empty I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts

Post  GT3Paul Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey guys, I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on some 2 year old Podcasts.
Shawn put it on the board. Looks like alot of this stuff is legit, if not all of it.
AND MOST of the comments are on the up and up which made me happy!
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts Empty Re: I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts

Post  CMcMillan Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 am

I think that this group may actually have caught one.
I would like to hope so.
I don't think it got away.
Tim and Matt M always have to beat people down. Because they seem to be the "ONLY" ones who can be legit in their minds.

I imagine if they caught one they drugged it up good. to transport it to a better area to look at.
Imagine if they tagged it and released it?
Would it try to go back to its clan?

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts Empty is itreal?

Post  MylesLI Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm

CMcMillan wrote:I think that this group may actually have caught one.
I would like to hope so.
I don't think it got away.
Tim and Matt M always have to beat people down. Because they seem to be the "ONLY" ones who can be legit in their minds.

I imagine if they caught one they drugged it up good. to transport it to a better area to look at.
Imagine if they tagged it and released it?
Would it try to go back to its clan?

I can't get behind this until they reveal some proof. Evereyday they don;t it falls into the hoax side more and more.... just like the Squatch on ice a few weeks ago great story but no proof...or Dyer killing the "tent squatch"...hot for a few days to get traffic up on these sites with no results..frustrating!!! But I remaim convinced that 2013 will be the year this all changes!!!
Myles

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts Empty Re: I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts

Post  GT3Paul Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 am

Myles here is what I think I know.
Dyer did kill one. and This group has caught one, and probably already has released theirs.
Their plan was to catch it examine it and let it go as soon as possible and do everything they
can to to limit the stress on the thing/animal and get it back into the wild.

Cmac. From what I read in the transcripts they were going to find a young male or an elderly subject that is not
attached to a family pod, so that the stress from that would be as low as possible, plus they didnt want a bunch of
mad BF attacking their station. They put years of thought into this.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

I found a bunch of stuff on Ed Smith on Podcasts Empty Dyer killed the tent squatch and Daisy

Post  MylesLI Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 am

Paul,

I want to feel as positive as you are but I can't. Dyer's claim is now over 4 weeks old without a trace of info. If they were releasing this at a film fstival there would be advance buzz from the festival...nada...no updates no proof..

The Daisy team would have been able to cull speciifc animals from the forest to match the desire for an elderly or lone male. This would mean access to a few families and rogues...quite a population ... no word..no proof...

The rationale for complete secrecy does not seem reasonable.

Until either camp releases some proof, these stories feed the skoftics and relegate all in the community liars or nuts

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 am

I still not sure about Dyer's claims.
I did like the Bigfoot Image in that small camera video.
But the story that the British Media took the creature seems to be far fetched.
1.) How would they have gotten it out of the US?
2.) Past customs
Just don't see how that would have been possible.

Daisy story seems to me more believable.
But how come zero Information has come out so far? If they released it already where are the Pictures the film the recordings.
We should be talking about tons of Images that they can just dump on the community.
Right now it is smelling to me like the alien autopsy video and maybe the captured alien one as well, the later still freaks me out even if it is fake it looks so freaky.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm

CMac, here is what I think happened, listening to the podcasts, the group wanted to get all the data they could,
document everything, get everything setup, release the BF so that exploitation of the BF wont happen THEN come
out with all the data. Again when I listened to these comments from Ed, I was BLOWN away by the preparation that
the group did to get everything ready. They tried to think of everything in advance. They sat around and came up with
every situation they could think of, so they could prepare for it.
But again, they DIDNT account for Ed Smith outing them once he got the Email and the posted his Post on MARBC.
Quantra had not thought about this and thats why there is a data situation that seems to be piece meal. They THOUGHT
they would finish with all the data and THEN have a press conference when everything is done.
But Ed let the data out way before they were prepared to do so. I think that is why you see this the way it is
happening.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down