Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Big Foot Discriptions

4 posters

Go down

Big Foot Discriptions Empty Big Foot Discriptions

Post  CMcMillan Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Has anyone sat down or created like a Map and chart of various Descriptions of the creatures we call bigfoot.

to see if the Look is regional or if several different looks of Bigfoot live in same areas.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Big Foot Discriptions Empty Re: Big Foot Discriptions

Post  Ravinoff Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Has anyone sat down or created like a Map and chart of various Descriptions of the creatures we call bigfoot.

to see if the Look is regional or if several different looks of Bigfoot live in same areas.

Well, Loren Coleman does an interesting analysis of the different types in the Field Guide To Bigfoot And Other Mystery Primates. But that's more generalized, I don't think anyone's done what you're proposing yet, but I'd love to get a look at the results.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 pm

I tried, but it got too confusing because there are like five different descriptions for "Skunk-ape" one seeming to resemble more of a Dog-man than a classic HB.

The best I could come up with that certain regions seem to harbor certain types that others do not, but everyone seems to have the classic Patty Sasquatch. The P/G film might be to blame on that. They could be seeing something different that they cannot describe and then giving it patty attributes?

I noticed that some of the reports in Texas start out describing classic "Southern Sasquatch/Swamp-Stalker" in being about 4-5ft tall and having long shaggy body hair. But then instead of the classic over-sized rounded head, they describe the Patty-like Pointy/coned-shaped head.

Another weird thing I noticed... If you go back into Southern reports from the 70's and 80's you get all these reports of four and three toed tracks allegedly created by "Swamp-Stalkers" But somewhere in the 90's they all of the sudden have five toes. This was before all of these "Bigfoot Researchers" started appearing on the scene. So all of your Matt Moneymakers out there could be fudging evidence to support their own theories. "Researchers" are finding five toed tracks. Witnesses are finding the three and four toed variety.

Look at how they are trying to say Dog-Man is either a deformed Bigfoot, or a "Bigfoot Cousin"... It is ridiculous. Forget the snout, you have canine foot prints, and tails and this is a cousin? There is a possibility that Dog-Man is not real and there is the possibility that Dog-Man is yet some other non-related cryptid.. Hell there is even a better possibility that Dog-Man is the thing it sounds like (A Werewolf) than a species or cousin to Bigfoot lol... Yet they keep trying to pound that square peg into that round hole.

I am not trying to get into the old Human-Camp/Ape-Camp argument, but lets revisit the Skookum Cast.. Remember what they were doing before they got the hit with the cast? They were placing these little tags filled with gorilla pheromones with little hooks on them trying to snag Bigfoot hair or with luck, blood. And then they places the apples in that muddy area hoping to get foot prints. The apples were gone and the body impression was there and their overwhelming success in getting the body-print was the talk of the community... But no mention of the fact they did not get one hit from those tags. And they are still looking for a North American Bipedal Gorilla!!!??? lol

The biased mentality of these "Researchers" and "Experts" is what is making it so difficult to figure out just how many HB's we may have in North America. Ketchum was not attacked by the Bigfoot Community until it was leaked that her findings were "Human". Then stuff was either fabricated about her, or mountains were made out of mole-hills. Yet how many stupid things has Matt Moneymaker said? Where are the vicious attacks on him?

That "They are all Bigfoot" thread... That was the most detail I could find and probably because it was not from a "Bigfoot" site. It was a Crypto-zoological site that covers all reported cryptids from sea-monsters to aliens (They had like six different species of aliens lol). Basically they have no biased opinion. They do not pretend to know that which is unknown. They are just reporting the allegations and grouping them by the class they are in. (E.T.'s, Faeries, Shapeshifters, Reptilians, Little-Folk.) As well as a section of things that should not be.. Extinct animals still living such as the Dodo and Tasmanian Tiger.

This is how "Bigfoot Researchers" MUST be if we are going to get to the bottom of this. If wood-knocking works in the Pacific North-West, why would it work in the South or Australia? Same with the fake vocals. If these things are aware of each other (Which is something else Native American lore states. Not only aware but at war.) And you make the wrong sound, they may either shut up thinking you are the enemy species or attack... Sorry I digressed lol.. But we need more open-minded Researchers who are not out there looking for a pre-attributed creature.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:53 pm

This is exactly the sort of thing I'd like to see. The different variations of what is sometimes labelled 'bigfoot' with physical descriptions, regions and behaviours that set it apart from the sasquatch.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on this stuff.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 am

paul830 wrote:This is exactly the sort of thing I'd like to see. The different variations of what is sometimes labelled 'bigfoot' with physical descriptions, regions and behaviours that set it apart from the sasquatch.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on this stuff.

There is, but there isn't. For instance, here in Washington State, aside from classic "Sasquatch" you get reports of similar creatures that are starting fires, wearing animal skins and OBSERVED clacking rocks together, not as a form of communication, but they appeared to be making tools as they were placing the broken shards into a small pile. Watch "Bigfoot the definitive guide" and you get some of the reports that BFRO and like minded organizations will not cover. The Russian Almas also fit the same description being as hairy as "Bigfoot" but having a more human like face and not only Waring skins, but also carrying spears or clubs. (Sasquatch is also reported to carry clubs. or at least be seen carrying sticks for whatever reason.).

But if Almas are in fact Neanderthals, and Neanderthals preyed on mastodons and bison and mammoths, mastodons and bison all crossed the Bering Land Bridge into North America, then why wouldn't they have followed?
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down