Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Rick Dyer and Musky Allen

+7
miller44
Green911
A Non Emus
YSPR
BurdenOfProof
Squatchmaster G
CMcMillan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rick Dyer and Musky Allen - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Dyer and Musky Allen

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

DPinkerton wrote:So basically the only thing that will ever provide proof of Bigfoot's existence is a body...and yet when a person claims they have one and will be releasing it, you scoff and immediently denounce it as BS.

So why again are you here?

YOU aswell? wow!!
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:CMC come on your not buying into this are you?

I am keeping my mind open.
Since RD has Invited some Well known Bigfoot reaserchers to see it.

But as Doll Said.
Why are you here. So far no one has disproved RD doesn't have the Body have they?
And several people have seen it already not associated with him.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 pm

CMcMillan wrote:
BurdenOfProof wrote:CMC come on your not buying into this are you?

I am keeping my mind open.
Since RD has Invited some Well known Bigfoot reaserchers to see it.

But as Doll Said.
Why are you here. So far no one has disproved RD doesn't have the Body have they?
And several people have seen it already not associated with him.

If its real I will eat crow all day long. But seriously come on... its Rick Dyer he lied to the world on live TV in 08
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 pm

DPinkerton wrote:So basically the only thing that will ever provide proof of Bigfoot's existence is a body...and yet when a person claims they have one and will be releasing it, you scoff and immediently denounce it as BS.
I haven't seen any photos or video of a body, I've only heard unsubstantiated claims. Saying you have a body and showing you have a body are two entirely different matters. I'm willing to consider his evidence on its merits when he produces it but that hasn't happened yet.

CMcMillan wrote:People can redem themselves.
Dyer hasn't done anything to redeem himself yet.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Intresting,
But many of you are just willing to trash him because he lied in the past.

Yet you all are perfect and have never Lied in the past to only be telling the turth about something later on.

Intresting you place a higher Moral on RD than you do your selves or our Politicians and other people.

Evidence
1.) tent video
2.) Several people have been invited to see the body.
a.) one spoke about it.
b.) hope to read other reports from the others that have seen it.

Its typical
Want to belive only who you want to back.
Example Team Tazer hasn't shown any Evidence of the Kills all its been has been Talks yet they want us to believe them but not RD.
how is what they are doing any different?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Evidence
1.) tent video
That was a fuzzy, out of focus blobsquatch and could easily have been faked. It didn't prove anything. The fact that he first released the video anonymously (and edited down) is suspicious and the fact that he claims he killed that Bigfoot seconds after shooting that footage but doesn't have any further footage is also suspicious.
CMcMillan wrote:2.) Several people have been invited to see the body.
a.) one spoke about it.
b.) hope to read other reports from the others that have seen it.
Anecdotal evidence doesn't count for anything.

If anyone else had released this shoddy 'evidence' it still would have been worthless. We need actual empirical evidence, not suspicious blobsquatch videos and unsubstantiated anecdotes.

Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Seems to me your not understanding evidence and Eye Witness statements.

1.) A person sees something and says what he saw that Evidence is Allowed in a court of Law and is accepted as Eye witness testomony
2.) Person B hears 2nd hand what Person A saw. thats hearsay or in your terms anecdotal

So Musky describing what he saw is Evidence. You may dispute it but its legit evidence.
Same with the Film it is legit Evidence just because it can be disputed as True or Hoax doesn't remove it from Legit Evidence

Anecdotal evidence is considered the least certain type of scientific information.[15] It is the opposite of scientific evidence.[16] Researchers may use anecdotal evidence for suggesting new hypotheses, but never as validating evidence.

Yes in science it isn't the end of evidence,. But question is RD and Musky scientists?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Fuzzy videos and tall stories don't count for squat.

Also 'anecdotal' evidence isn't just hearsay, it's absolutely any eyewitness account.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anecdotal+evidence

CMcMillan wrote:But question is RD and Musky scientists?
How is that relevant to anything? If they want to convince the world that Bigfoot exists then they'll need to get confirmation from biologists or anthropologists at the very least.
The people who went out to track down gorillas and pandas to prove that they exist had to get bodies to bring back for science to examine. RD and Musky have claimed they've got a body but Ill believe it when I see actual compelling evidence. So far their 'evidence' could easily have been faked and they haven't done anything to give me any assurance that they're not running another hoax.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

I wonder if the Men In Black are going to take the body before or after the film is released.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:40 am

So It seems like Derek is going to see the "Bigfoot"
It sounds like he may have already flown out to Las Vegas. I can't tell by the posts at Bigfoot Forums.

I am openly Intrested in knowing more.
Not saying I believe him completely. But it is possible.
Only things I see are people attacking his character, its similar to the Ketchum report. They aren't attacking her DNA just her character.
All I can say is I guess everyone else in the Bigfooting world must be so Innocent and pure that nothing they do will ever be called into question.
I guess all the people part of Team Tazer and the Seirra Kills better not have any dirty laundry or done something against someone else.

I know some people have spoken to Musky and he keeps confirming and answering the questions.

I guess instead of Bashing people so much wouldn't it be worth while to support them until they prove you wrong.
We would be able to hear more from these people if others were not always bashing them.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 am

Why I think this is not a Hoax
(I may be gullible but who knows at this point. I not going to be convinced yet that it is)

1.) Rick Dryer
Yes he pulled off several hoax's over the time. Had 1 Big one that he pulled on people.
a.) Why would he do it again?
b.) what does he have to gain? (Just to make fun of people? I suppose so.)
c.) Working with a Movie company which was brought on to talk about hoaxing?
(The movie is due out in March the would not have any of this in the actual film would they, so what purpose does it do to see the community get in a tizzy over it. If i was doing a film I would be all over this filming it and checking posts.?)
d.) Boy who cried wolf syndrome . He has cried Bigfoot so much and hoaxed that maybe this time it is real. The Boy who cried wolf was eventually correct.
c.) everyone bashing RD character. Like they are perfect people themselves. That they never believe someone who others think is lying.
we see this everyday No one is perfect people always make mistakes.

2.) People saying they have Information that goes against RD yet they won't say it. Because they can't.
3.) Derek R. is going to see the body. I would think the Body would need to be ultra real for it to Pass by Derek and even Musky which would have costed Dryer or the film company a lot of money.
4.) I don't think RD actually is in control of the Body. If we recall RD and Musky had to wait till the people approved of Musky.
RD is just involved cause he shot it. (We have a video Indicating that a shot was fired at the location) Of course it could have been from a meth-head so the whole video can be tossed out the window.
5.) Musky's Description sounded interesting. Maybe he was to nervous to do more. He talked how he was nervous and kinda unsure what he could and couldn't do. Maybe Derek will be braver.

Perhaps my hopes are up. But I also believe Justin Shot one as well. And look forward to the Movie.
I just wish all the sides in the Bigfoot community would stop trashing each other over B.S. Stuff.
Imagine if they all played nice and shared notes. FOR REAL not on blogs. I bet they would see very similar things even if the ideology is different

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 am

Dyer has again proved that he is a shady character and cannot be trusted. See his latest melt down story on the blog page.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BigfootEvidence/~3/yNRu-J8JNMI/to-those-who-still-think-dyer-has-dead.html

I wonder if he is going to try and milk this some more.

YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 am

I've seriously thought Dyer's whole game the past couple of years was about creating a personna/character he could sell to the WWE. All the same BS with the in-your-face rants and challenging everybody to prove him wrong. He's blown any chance he might have had if any decision-maker witnessed his (IMO) drunken or drugged-up craziness on his YouTube show and videos (which he has apparently now removed from his channel). He's a loose cannon ~ the kind of nutjob that will cost you money in the end.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 pm

YSPR

Did you listen last night?
Kulls would not call Rick up.
Kulls was just as bad, He hung up on Rick twice and Kulls was kicking all people out of his chat asking him to call Rick.
Also Kulls says he never posts people personal Info yet breaks the rule right on his sight by showing and digging and Docing people.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

CMcMillan wrote:YSPR

Did you listen last night?
Kulls would not call Rick up.
Kulls was just as bad, He hung up on Rick twice and Kulls was kicking all people out of his chat asking him to call Rick.
Also Kulls says he never posts people personal Info yet breaks the rule right on his sight by showing and digging and Docing people.

Theres a lot of argueing and "he said, she said" as has been prevalent in footery for years and the end result as always is no bigfoot.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Rick Dyer and Musky Allen - Page 2 Empty Mocumentry?

Post  MylesLI Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Is this true? So many knew that it smelled of a fake..given the source and the shifting story, but the general public still paints serious research and investigations with the same brush as the quacks

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2