Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died.

4 posters

Go down

13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died. Empty 13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died.

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Well I am just catching up with todays events and wow, not even I could have predicted this circus show.

Wow.

This is the beginning of the end of bigfooting. Still no evidence and no evidence in sight.

Rick Dyer its all on you now buddy Smile
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died. Empty Re: 13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died.

Post  CMcMillan Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:57 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:Well I am just catching up with todays events and wow, not even I could have predicted this circus show.

Wow.

This is the beginning of the end of bigfooting. Still no evidence and no evidence in sight.

Rick Dyer its all on you now buddy Smile

OH look the typical TROLL work from Burden
Evidence is there. Just because you don't accept it doesn't make it not Evidence.

Grow up
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died. Empty Re: 13th February 2013 - The Day Bigfooting Died.

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 pm

CMC PLEASE tell me you arent buying into ketchums claims? PLEASE at least say that.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Evidence is there. Just because you don't accept it doesn't make it not Evidence.

You do realised that there's a sliding scale for the quality of evidence, right? That there's good evidence and bad evidence? Just because there's evidence of some sort doesn't mean that the case is closed, or even that there's a good case to be made.

All evidence needs to be evaluated and studied.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

lets not forget lionel hutz here "We've plenty of hearsay and conjecture. Those are kinds of evidence. " Very Happy
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

I really really really want to read Ketchum's paper so I can make my own mind up about what it contains but there's no way I'm giving her $30. ARGH Evil or Very Mad
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Squatchmaster G wrote:I really really really want to read Ketchum's paper so I can make my own mind up about what it contains but there's no way I'm giving her $30. ARGH Evil or Very Mad

Theres was a post on the blog from someone who read saying it wasnt very good science. Someone at jref said it was "really, really funny".
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Nothing quite like creating topics with incendiary titles, eh Burden of proof? End of bigfooting. LOL. You really are too much sometimes.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:05 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:CMC PLEASE tell me you arent buying into ketchums claims? PLEASE at least say that.

Did you read the Paper?
If you haven't then I suggest you do for yourself instead of waiting for people to review it.
Oh wait because you all don't want to Spend Money to read it.
Then I suggest you shut-up about it.

Its a Paper it is intresting to read.
Doesn't matter if I believe it or not. It is out for everyone to read it and make their own minds up.

So what have you done in the Big Foot world? At least she is putting her money where her mouth is unlike you.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:14 pm

paul830 wrote:Nothing quite like creating topics with incendiary titles, eh Burden of proof? End of bigfooting. LOL. You really are too much sometimes.

Ok so where is the acceptance? Where are the mass news articles that the believers claimed would occur when this "groundbreaking" paper???

You can believe in bigfoot if you want thats fine, but its shameless to try to defend this paper.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Why is it shamless to defend.

“As a scientist I would consider anything.The currency of scientific advance is keeping your skepticism at bay. You have to approach these things incredibly agnostically. As I read the paper I asked, is the evidence here compelling? I don’t know. Is there clear evidence of fraud? That’s not apparent. It’s an intriguing hypothesis. One would need to view more sequencing information before supporting the conclusions.

from one of your own places you quoted.
That man appears to be the only real scientist. He in the end says He would need to view more information
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Why is it shamless to defend.

“As a scientist I would consider anything.The currency of scientific advance is keeping your skepticism at bay. You have to approach these things incredibly agnostically. As I read the paper I asked, is the evidence here compelling? I don’t know. Is there clear evidence of fraud? That’s not apparent. It’s an intriguing hypothesis. One would need to view more sequencing information before supporting the conclusions.

from one of your own places you quoted.
That man appears to be the only real scientist. He in the end says He would need to view more information

So essentially hes saying she has proved NOTHING because she has not shared her data. Poor poor science.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down