Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigfoot sounds

3 posters

Go down

Bigfoot sounds Empty Bigfoot sounds

Post  paul830 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 pm

I was watching an episode of 'Finding Bigfoot' where they met with Stan Courtney. He's apparently been recording bigfoot sounds for years. I went to his website and listened to some of the sounds. Many of the recordings could have been coyotes or wolves or other animals.
The one that really struck me as odd was titled 2009 08 04 Colorado howl ( actually he should've titled it Colorado yodel ). I right clicked, saved it and ran it through audacity software. It certainly doesn't sound like any known animal. It's very close to human but not exactly that either. It's also very clear.

I can't figure out what the reasoning was that on the show they only played the recordings that were much more animal sounding and not as clear as this one? It seemed like they were purposefully trying to discredit the guy. If they'd played the recording I heard, there would be a few more questions about it.

Many of the supposed bigfoot recordings could be any number of things. The ones that stick out in my mind as not easily explainable/identifiable are the Sierra recordings and now some of the ones from Stan Courtney's website as well.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot sounds Empty Re: Bigfoot sounds

Post  Green911 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 am

I watched that show. They really did not do much to investigate the sounds. I really hate that they don't use experts in certain fields to help with researching sounds and videos.

Even monsterquest gets ahold of scientists that study in the field to do analysis.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:20 pm

That's true. I guess the people on 'Finding bigfoot' are too busy with their repetitious segments ( town hall meetings, solo investigations etc ) to do any real sound analysis or much else.

I think they'd rather just go visit the person who may have some evidence who are in the area, and are getting some notice, just to say they've done it. Then later discredit them with having nothing better than they themselves have come up with in 3 seasons.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm

paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Bipeidoliast Sun May 12, 2013 2:46 am

I went on Stan Courtney's site. I keep thinking this could be a person but it's a sound that would be hard for a person to make. It's a really interesting sound whatever's making it. When I played it through my speakers, I noticed that my dog's ears went up and she started acting weird and got nervous listening to it.
Bipeidoliast
Bipeidoliast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down