Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today???

+8
MT Stickbow
sasdave
Tzieth
Ravinoff
BurdenOfProof
dmaker
Green911
Got Yeti Yet?
12 posters

Go down

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today??? Empty Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today???

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Which name is, to you, the most reliable goto in Bigfootery? The name you'd hang your hat on if you had a hat, and a horse in the race?

a) Melba Ketchum
b) Don Jeffrey Meldrum
c) Todd Standing
d) Adrian Sykes
e) Justin Smeja
f) Rick Dyer
g) Bob Gimlin
h) Al DeAtley
i) Patricia Patterson
j) Bob Heironimous
k) Steven Streufert
l) MK Davis
m) Bill Munns
n) Ro Sahebi
o) Phil Poeling
p) John Bindernagel
q) Stacey Brown
r) John Greene
s) Eric Dahinden
t) Bobo
u) Les Stroud
v) Cliff Barrackman
w) Renae Holland
x) James Fay
y) Matthew Moneymaker
z) SHAWN

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today??? Empty Re: Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today???

Post  Got Yeti Yet? Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 pm

I left my heart and hat somewhere in Baltimore. I'm leaning heavily toward Streufert, Renae and Munns. Quite an interesting fucking combination, wouldn't you say?

Got Yeti Yet?

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today??? Empty Re: Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today???

Post  Green911 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 am

That's the $10,000 question. Personally I will wait till someone has something interesting to give before I start investigating what they are saying. So far no one on the list.
elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  dmaker Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 pm

t) Bobo

He can be relied upon to say something idiotic every time he opens his mouth.
dmaker
dmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm

j) Bob Heironimous

If the footers would just listen to him, he solved this bigfoot craze many years ago.

There is no evidence of a bigfoot in bluff creek any time before or after the film.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:j) Bob Heironimous

If the footers would just listen to him, he solved this bigfoot craze many years ago.

There is no evidence of a bigfoot in bluff creek any time before or after the film.

Ehh, I think the Patterson film is probably the most authentic-looking Bigfoot film. Whether it's real or not, I don't know, but the "Patty" suit looks a whole lot better than the ape outfits in Beneath The Planet Of The Apes, which came out at the same time.

Edit to add: there's just as much evidence for Patty being real as there is for Bob Heironimous helping Patterson and Gimlin hoax it, ie. none.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:33 am

BurdenOfProof wrote:j) Bob Heironimous

Huh??? Sorry i know this is old, but still.. The reason Patterson was in Bluff Creek to begin with is because there was evidence lol. That is where the word "Bigfoot" was born.

Heironimous couldn't even tell anyone where Bluff Creek was before he took the dirt-nap, yet Gimlin seemed to have no problem remembering. Then there is the double Negative. Heironomous said that they were ALL Con-Artists (Himself included) as he said Patterson did this and Patterson did that and was arrested for this or that... Yet the Police Reports say otherwise. So isn't it sort of hypocritical that Skeptic's and Nay-Sayers whole-heartedly believe Bob H about how Patterson was a hoaxer and always in trouble with the law, when official documentation says otherwise?
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today??? Empty Who's the guru on sasquatch.

Post  sasdave Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Personally I haven't heard of a lot on the list. Patterson was the one to bring me out of the woods on this subject. When I seen his footage I at least had a clearer idea of what I seen. Even with the years of nonbelievers scoffing his footage. Melba is now on my list, as at least she is trying to get scientific proof.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today??? Empty New here

Post  MT Stickbow Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:04 am

What about Robert Morgan

MT Stickbow

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Reliable Name In Bigfooting Today??? Empty Who's the guru on Sasquatch

Post  sasdave Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:20 pm

MT Stickbow wrote:What about Robert Morgan

Hi MT; Who is Robert Morgan? I dhecked on google it appears he is a poet and or a film maker. There was a fella years ago who was on his way to a symposium with evidance and he was going to prove the reality of the sasquatch; yet, the plane crashed. John Magor was also ahead of his time on this subject and also regarding UFO's; he wrote 3 books and had a magazine out (Canadian UFO report) for many years. In one of his books he had a picture of bigfoot on the Duncan river, won't give details or the trolls will be jumping.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sissy sass n scratch Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:52 pm

I like the wave Barrackman is riding.  He seems credible to me.  Hope he keeps that style.

Last edited by Sissy sass n scratch on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Sissy sass n scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  SASTEX Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 pm

I find Will Jevning's research interesting.
SASTEX
SASTEX

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:16 am

Hmm I never did answer that question did I?... Non of the above. Though some make sense and some seem way off in left field, they are all using speculation.

The person who can prove their theory by actually documenting a sasquatch in it's natural habitat (and I mean like Jane Goodall, not Todd Standing!) Becomes the most credible.

Yes I know video alone will not be proof. However if you are able to do this, then you also have the ability to get the proof. You are not just collecting stool or hair samples, you are filming the stool coming from the source and filming yourself collecting it and sealing it. Or you see a sasquatch scratching it's back on a tree, you film it and film collecting the hair sample.

If all of their theories were so solid, then they would have done this long ago.

You will never prove sasquatch exists otherwise... Even with a body if Sasquatch are in our g
genus (human). A body will be chalked up as a deformed homosapien. Remember Bigfoot Bounty?... Many of those samples came back as human. IF Sasquatch are human (as the morphology. Of their footprints suggest, and are not sequenced, then the machine will catalong the samples with the closest match... homosapien-sapiens. No one is going to attempt to sequence Dna that they think is already sequenced. But film an entire population of them for weeks and film yourself collecting fresh samples and the game changes a little.

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:20 pm

I agree with Sastex. Will Jevning is the best. The only problem with Will is he is easy to ridicule
some of the farther out there witnesses other than that he is probably the best.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooksey501 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:02 am

Wes Germer lol only joking he has to be the worse ever what a clown!

Brooksey501

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down