Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch...

3 posters

Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch...

Post  sasdave Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 pm

I found in a box of papers a ode or poem I wrote some time ago. Some of you may get a laugh so be it. The point to be made here is seeing one of these grand creatures puts a mark on you; whether, you speak out or not of your experiance.

S olitude and unknown; yet, fear engulfs ones' being and soul.
A ppearing so real the hair brakedances on the back of the neck.
S aying it isn't so just tells you your lying to yourself.
Q uaintly it ain't; yet, it's aura awakens one with antiquity.
U lterior is it's way; though, it shows itself so one remembers.
A ctive and alive it is and extra active oneself becomes.
T rying to fathom, understand or believe perkulates kaos of mind.
C atching a wiff of it's smell is like getting slapped with terror.
H o ho ho yo yo you will get up and go and run like a scared mutt.

I wouldn't say I am a poet; would like to see a non or believers odes to this grand unknown being, and no ill intentions to the above. Have a great day yas all sasquatch included.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty Re: For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch...

Post  paul830 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Admit it. Are you Gary Busey?
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty Ode to sasquatch...

Post  sasdave Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:59 pm

paul830 wrote:Admit it. Are you Gary Busey?

Sorry paul830, I am not gary busey. He may know a lot about food, innertubes and acting; but, no. Why would you say such a thing; especially, when I live on Vancouver island Canada. Personally, I don't think gary would know much about this subject and if he does sorry gary. Have a great day.  

sasdave

Back to top Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty Re: For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch...

Post  paul830 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 am

Just my idea of a joke sasdave. Too bad you didn't get it. Some won't.

Busey does a lot of acronymic wordplay/poetry type stuff.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty Ode to sasquatch.

Post  sasdave Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Well Paul830, the joke is probably on me as always. You know something though seeing that grand creature sure became a joke in time. All these so called expert scientist and educators make their living lying to the masses and yes, these grand beings spirits included are advanced and very intelligent. Many praise these false educators for hiding a reality; but, belief is in the beholder and the evidance most cry for will never be found on the internet. I decided to be more vocal after hearing of a lady being forced into a mental hospital after she by accident stepped on what she thought was a log to get back to her camp, it was no log it was a sleeping sasquatch. Not many of those human trolls or disbelievers probably have felt the fear that takes over your whole being when confronted by these supposedly non-REAL beings. Especially when the fear is so great you can't speak clearly to explain a unknown; even, to non-educators.  Like me this type of experiance never leaves you, one may hide it inside; as I am sure there are reasons the sasquatch hide or even show themselves to a select few. I could go on and rant like a humantroll; yet, my hat is off to all those that have witnessed these grand beings and speaking out is not always the best action. Just remember many have seen and experianced a reality and we didn't need a gun to kill it to prove the sasquatch(bigfoot) are alive and exist.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 am

Dave, I know exactly how you feel and what you have been through. My encounter was 40 yrars ago and it changed me and my life forever.  I come to this blog and forum in hopes that some day there will be absolute proof and some how I will fell vindicated and have this heavy burden lifted off my shoulders.  But, with todays "researchers" who want the spot light more than they want bigfoot, I doubt this will happen in my life time.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty ode to sasquatch

Post  sasdave Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Oldtimer, I thank you for your understanding. I do hope you not look at it as a heavy burden as you or I witnessed a reality. The sad point is a person's word means nothing anymore; yet, I believe there was a reason for our experiance(s). One thing I got from my experiance was they are not all as evil and disrespectable as many of the humans are. Wisdom is attained over time and experiance and sure I have been given a bad rap on international television, accused of arguing with Rene D. Yet, it is just shows that this subject is being covered up and if the real truth is known people will realize the government(s) and so called experts are part of a group that are funded to disinform the masses. Big words for a smallfoot; yet, seeing is evidance enough for me. You have seen this grand creature so all you have to believe is your experiance as that is all that counts. Wisdom is in your hands unless you prove yourself wrong; to which, I believe you also have been awakened to a truth and it has happened in your life time.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Well, I was taking a bit of a dig at you sasdave but not because I don't believe what you say. A sense of humour is great to have and I feel, needed on here.

I do respect your consistency and integrity to what you witnessed and to what you believe regarding it.

As for no evidence in our lifetime, whether or not you think there's a conspiracy to hide the information, there seems to be a lot of evidence stacking fairly high at present and it looks to me like only a matter of months between the majority accepting these things as real and not keeping it as a myth. 

Apparently people have said 'any day now...' for years to proving it's existence, but I can't see any time in the past having as much going on in the background as what's being done at the moment. It feels like, and probably is, a race to be the one who cracks the case and get recognition for the discovery. 

Believe it or not, I have a dog in this race and want to see the evidence come out sooner than later. The benefit to both of you and people like you is having the world understand you better and having vindication when it happens.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

For the non and believers a ode to sasquatch... Empty ode to sasquatch

Post  sasdave Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Hey Paul830, No problems you are so right; even, if the joke went over my head. A sense of humour is needed and I don't disrespect you for it.

Regarding evidance you are right there is plenty of it and so it will soon prove the sasquatch myth is a reality. My comments regarding a conspiracy still holds for me though. What I have heard and seen in the last 25 or so years has shown more of a keep the witnesses down then to reveal the truth to the masses.

Personally, I never asked to be a witness to this happening; but, I have to say I may have been a troll type if I never met up with the big man. I wish I wasn't stuck on this island as I have a lead on someone who discovered bones and where they were found would possibly explain why none have been discovered as of late. I can understand why this fella wants and has kept it under foot.

Also on one of the smaller islands off of Vancouver Island very large foot prints were discovered by a newly wed couple, imbedded in a stone hill. So yes evidance is out there, more in some areas less in others. I guess my point is if these beings have been around so long why has it taken so long to give them the living respect they deserve.

I thank all of you for putting up with my input on this blog and I wish those that are seeking the sasquatch try to think before you shoot one, they have their reasons for hiding from humans.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down