Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Larry10 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:56 am

Hi everyone, I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. We can't have guns and we've got no bigfoots! I watch in ore at what will be in my opinion the greatest find in our history. I would give my front teeth to live over the pond and research with you guys, you have a fantastic country! one to still explore and be with nature in the raw, that is fantastic!!!!!!

Larry Lawrence.

Larry10

Back to top Go down

I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sasdave Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi Larry; Yes you are right there are still some raw natural areas left here. My experiance years ago though was on the tree line and not deep in the wooded area. Here on the coast of Vancouver island there was another sasquatch siting by believe it or not a sceptic friend, who is no longer one. Found out I am the only one told about this siting. Even some life time residents of this island still find it hard to believe a sasquatch could live here. Researching this subject; since, 1977 I understand the hardness in believing in something not witnessed. With all the negative propaganda and the so called human trolls, it is easier not to believe. In your area you have caves, mines so chances are you may have them in your area, just a thought. You have a great day.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I Wonder

Post  Larry10 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Nice thought Dave, I wish!

Larry10

Back to top Go down

I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I want to live over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down