Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

First Post

4 posters

Go down

First Post Empty First Post

Post  sailorboy Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:03 pm

I am intrigued by the Bigfoot scene, and enjoy some of your site. I find it very difficult to give much credibility to a site that is so full of dirty and insipid comments,
I am serious about my interest and am looking for others that are not "comedians" on an ego trip. For dirt, I go to tmz, for ego Facebook,.
I wish this site would be less childish, and seriously discuss a topic I am fascinated with. If this an not your intent, please excuse my comments
Sincerely, Larry L.

sailorboy

Back to top Go down

First Post Empty Re: First Post

Post  paul830 Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 am

Hey welcome. I haven't posted here in a long time. I just took a look and saw your comment today.

You should understand this is a very dysfunctional site. Just a look at the comments under any article is enough to drive most people away and I think that's the purpose. Some people/trolls that come here appear to value their opinion over others and like to prove it. This could be them not wanting you to entertain the idea of a bigfoot. It may run counter to their 'superior logic' and entertaining the possibility is deemed an act of defiance. Or they're just being trolls for the sake of being trolls. The kind of people who aren't listened to in their daily lives by anyone and have way too much time on their hands. Either way, they're to be ignored. It's just a lot of clamour for your attention by a few, not a reasonable or sensible argument in any way. You can tell it's a small group of people by how they all seem to drop off and then return at the same times. I've said it's two or three people. I think that's accurate.

Keep posting and maybe we'll see some sense on here. It'll be a bit like conducting some research in a lab with zombies banging on the windows outside! Focus my friend. To me it just seems like birds chirping. A kind of mindless attention-seeking sort of chirping. You can post anything you want on here, or deny what's presented as evidence.

I haven't made up my own mind on the bigfoot phenomenon. I encourage the case to be made for it's existence. Until then, for me it's just a possibility. A very interesting possibility.

Last edited by paul830 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling etc)
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorboy Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Thanks for your thoughtful response.I believe that website owners are compensated somehow according to the amount of traffic, other than that an ego trip is the only
Other reason I see. I guess that I will continue to filter the forum and comments. I do strongly object to the obscenity and insulting comments. There are still many females
and guys who will not like this content, Thanks again, at least there is one voice of reason on board !.
Best Regards, Larry L.

sailorboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Well, there used to actually be a modded section for Sasquatch, but I now see that is gone. We also used to have actual moderators, but the trolls got so bad that they drove them off as well.

Someone on here once said that Sean wants the trolls as they brought him money... I now think that is accurate. Rolling Eyes 
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

First Post Empty First post...

Post  sasdave Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Hello Sailorboy; (Larry), Personally the trolling has appeared to have slowed down. This subject can be a touchy one to many. I don't blame the site. My first siting was in the campbell river area on vancouver island, so I can understand the flack thrown back. It appears though that more sitings have been happening here of late. Part of the research regarding this creature you will always find disbelievers. Paul830 and Tzieth make very valid points; but, I have found it is part of the sasquatch venture. My intent is to understand why with all the proof over the many years of this grand creature, why so called experts are too scared to make valid conclusions. As I have stated before seeing is believing; especially, if you have no trust in your fellow man or woman. You all have a great day.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorboy Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:56 pm

I just read the story and watched the vids re. The "Bowhunter"'and his moron companion, after 5 min of taping this thing and passing the camera around, one fool says," go get the bow",
Along with its one arrow I'm sure. Perhaps one taping and the intrepid hunter holding hie weapon at ready, would make more sense..Who feeds and dresses these fools every morning ?.
Surely, this is a "just how stupid can we make this " exercise. To think I could straightened my sock drawer while I watched this. Regards, Larry

sailorboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down