Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing].

4 posters

Go down

As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing]. Empty As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing].

Post  Ray Von Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Now, I have been watching 'Finding Bigfoot' for several months, and I admit it is compulsive viewing. I love it. But gradually, the 3 men whom claim to be 'field investigators', or whatever they call themselves, have slowly become more and more absurd and preposterous. And quite frankly, bloody annoying. As far as they are concerned 'Bigfoot''s existence is absolute and unquestionable. Their will to believe is so strong and subjective that any impartiality, on their part, is not entertained. I would be fascinated to know what other beliefs they held; such as a belief in 'ghosts', 'God', 'aliens', or the Loch Ness 'Monster'. The 'evidence' I have so far gathered is lame, and seldom even remotely scientific. Witness reports of sightings are classified as 'yes I believe you saw a Bigfoot, absolutely'. Now I realise much of this is entirely for the benefit of selling the myth, and producing a documentary for entertainment purposes, but I can't help but feel patronised/insulted.

Why do I view each episode with such cynicism and scepticism? Because I really want to believe, also, but I can't. How can not one of these supposed sightings have not left behind a fur/hair sample that can be scientifically proven to be that of a 'Bigfoot'? or at least to be that of an animal that is not recognisable to science.

Surely, by 2014, if these beasts existed then irrefutable proof would exist.

I will though continue watching, and I will continue to be incensed by Matt Moneymaker's inane ramblings. Great stuff.

Last edited by Ray Von on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Ray Von

Back to top Go down

As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing]. Empty Re: As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing].

Post  iwitness Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

i'm sorry, but Finding Bigfoot is an absolute joke! as an eye-witness i must say these people simply under-estimate the intelligence of these beings,... they are not dumb apes as Moneymaker, et al would have you believe. they are better left alone and they do have the wherewithall to insure that, IMHO!!!!
btw,.. if you think ET's are not real you really need to up your IQ on the paranormal. Wink

iwitness

Back to top Go down

As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing]. Empty Re: As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing].

Post  Ray Von Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:14 am

Are you serious?

I can't tell if you are or not so will refrain from saying much.

I never realised having a higher IQ was compatible with a belief in the paranormal. That contradicts everything I have ever read regarding the paranormal, I must say.

Ray Von

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:52 pm

lol,... i'm not questioning your general IQ! it's about increasing your research into any paranormal category. sorry for the confusion. i think you know what i mean, now. Wink

iwitness

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Von Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:10 am

Ah I see what you mean now. Maybe I do actually need to improve my general IQ afterall then! lol

I used to believe in all things paranormal when I was young-er, but over the years I have become far more sceptical and question everything. But each to their own, I guess.

Ray Von

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim, U.K. Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Ray Von, Hello fellow Brit.

Yes, bemusing and amusing!

Having closely followed the bigfoot world ( albeit from the other side of the ocean- don't wish to be too close to those scary woods- haha ) for the past 7 or so years
I'd recommend you keep this whole topic at arm's length...
The lack of really hard evidence and the legion of Hoaxers is ploblematic...but...
... it seems to me that these creatures are more likely to exist than not.

This fields most respected academic Jeff Meldrum and the tv star "survivor-man" Les Stroud (think Ray Mears ) have teamed up with long-time considered hoaxer Todd Standing. To many who follow this subject, this new grouping has caused a lot of incredulation. This is typical of this area of research.
However, to my eye, the evidence that Standing has produced so far could well be
legit. Who knows, perhaps these guys will get the evidence that leads to the mainstream scientific community getting involved in a serious way.

Overall, nobody knows anything at the present time. It's all great fun speculating.

Cheers mate,
Tim, U.K.

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

As a Brit, I find this all rather bemusing [as well as amusing]. Empty Im a beliver

Post  ellefors Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:02 am

I agree fully with that finding bigfoot is a very frivolous programs that would be serious. There are wild animals they are looking for, but when you look at the program so it's almost like they are trying to find any child who has lost in the woods. All their technicians etc just makes me laugh.
One can not base their belief in bigfoot through the program.

I base my faith on all the evidence that actually exists, all witnesses. Everything.
Jeff Meldrum has had a very interesting meeting with a fingerprint expert. The expert may examine Meldrum footprint and where he can point out that there is something in the woods that is actually a living animal that makes these prints. There are so many documentaries that makes you a beliver.
Right now I keep on listening to Bigfoot Hotspot Radio. Very good radio channel available on youtube, among other things. Those who are in the program itself has been through a horrific encounter with Bigfoot's mafia

Their meeting is told in episode 2

ellefors

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down