Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  GT3Paul on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-501465_162-10013328.html?tag=page

This is kind of OT but given the connection some people like to make between UFOs and BigFoot. My point here is that given what we were doing in the late 60's and the early 70's that we are probably doing some remarkable stuff now. Probably 99% of UFOs are of military origin and Like Skank Ape said in an early post, physics just dont allow travel of distances required for life forms from other systems to get here in time to A: still be alive when they get here and B:certainly not be alive when they return home.
But this is remarkable stuff we were doing in 72 with ANALOG computers! Not Digital. I cant explain to a lay person how much more powerful digital computers are than analog computers were. The programming then was HORRIFIC compared to todays digital standards. And yet we put a man on the moon and accomplished stuff like in the above example.
So the connection of BigFoot and UFOs is highly unlikely. Not IMPOSSIBLE but not likely.
Given Justin's likely truthful experience with BF was with an earthbound creature. Well its not earthbound any more, its life force has departed to places unknown.
Amazing stuff today folks Amazing.
avatar
GT3Paul
Admin

Posts : 315
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  StankApe on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:27 am

as much as I may agree with the results of this, I am a bit skeptical of the tables involved.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 am

Stank may be wrong in the physics belief.
Again your base line for what can and can not be done is HUMAN PHYSICS
We may not have discovered the Physics to travel to distant planets or galaxy's as of yet. Because or Physics and math may be wrong.
Since Physics and Math are always changing and since People when Nobel prizes for fixing an older theory it is completely likely we may be wrong on this.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  StankApe on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Relativity is what it is, there is no "alien physics" there may be more advanced technology, but you cannot travel faster than the speed of light. Even at the speed of light, it would take a looong time and require a ton of energy to go anywhere.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Really you know for a FACT that you can't travel faster than the speed of light.
You know this since your some sort of god of science who can say with out a doubt that HUMAN science is correct?

Amazing how arrogant you are.
We have a theory. It doesn't make it fact for every "alien life"
How do you know their is NO alien Physics you have somehow gone to every planet in the universe to take a poll?
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  StankApe on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:42 pm

The word "theory" is being misused. A theory isn't a guess at what something is (that is a hypothesis) a Theory is a confirmed piece of science that is backed up and verified by others and from which science is then advanced to another level.

Relativity is as solid as Newton's Laws. They could call relativity a Law if they chose to. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because something like Evolution or Relativity has the word "Theory" in front of it, this means it's validity is still up for discussion. It isn't, at least not by science.

Your way of looking at this doesn't make any sense, because your response is always "well it could be!" Do you believe that everything "could be?" that would make you the most gullible person on the planet!!! See what I mean?

Just because you wish something to be true doesn't make it true. My position is open to change of the science points out it does (like say they capture a Bigfoot or bring in a body) is yours open to the concept that Bigfoot is just a myth? Or that the massive amount of energy required to either travel the distances involved or to fold space make it darn near impossible to be happening ? (not unless they are in our solar system).

It's neat to think about all these sorts of things. But without some sort of evidence or logical explanation for how these things would happen. You really have no leg to stand on but faith. and that's not really up for debate is it? At least those sorts of debates never change minds or get anywhere. Faith can't be overcome with evidence or logic. Critical thinking can be tho.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Human physics?

Physics is universal you know, its the same for the whole universe.

If you mean Human Technology then fair enough, but physics prohibits travel faster than light no matter what galaxy you are from.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:Human physics?

Physics is universal you know, its the same for the whole universe.

If you mean Human Technology then fair enough, but physics prohibits travel faster than light no matter what galaxy you are from.

HOW DO you know?
Have you actually spoken to evey planet in the universe to get a poll from all life that what WE call physics is accurate. you are viewing it in the limited HUMAN way.
Yes it is all we know at present BUT SCIENCE is ever changing the THEORIES you hold so true get changed from time to time when WE discover something we didn't KNOW.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Ok thats cool, but you are making 2 HUGE leaps, well 3 actually...

First that there is intelligent life out there.

Then that it is possible to travel the huge distances.

Then that they have actualy travelled here out of the trillions of possible destinations.


That sounds cool and everything but its a leap of faith.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 pm

StankApe wrote:The word "theory" is being misused. A theory isn't a guess at what something is (that is a hypothesis) a Theory is a confirmed piece of science that is backed up and verified by others and from which science is then advanced to another level.

Relativity is as solid as Newton's Laws. They could call relativity a Law if they chose to. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because something like Evolution or Relativity has the word "Theory" in front of it, this means it's validity is still up for discussion. It isn't, at least not by science.

Your way of looking at this doesn't make any sense, because your response is always "well it could be!" Do you believe that everything "could be?" that would make you the most gullible person on the planet!!! See what I mean?

Just because you wish something to be true doesn't make it true. My position is open to change of the science points out it does (like say they capture a Bigfoot or bring in a body) is yours open to the concept that Bigfoot is just a myth? Or that the massive amount of energy required to either travel the distances involved or to fold space make it darn near impossible to be happening ? (not unless they are in our solar system).

It's neat to think about all these sorts of things. But without some sort of evidence or logical explanation for how these things would happen. You really have no leg to stand on but faith. and that's not really up for debate is it? At least those sorts of debates never change minds or get anywhere. Faith can't be overcome with evidence or logic. Critical thinking can be tho.

And science is a sort of Faith, and relgion.

1.
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

So to blindly follow the laws of SCIENCE and not question what we know is NOT gullable. Or you would be just as gullable. We know so little about our own planet and our own HUMAN mind to claim we know PHYSICS is Universal is a HUMAN idea based off of what we know at present. WHICH can CHANGE.
But sure call me gullable or some relgious freak in the belief of something you don't think can be.
Yes i actually live my life that things are possible why because they ARE. we always get suprised by life in general things that don't work.
Example Gravity!! still doesn't function how science theorize it should and they can't figure out why
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:Ok thats cool, but you are making 2 HUGE leaps, well 3 actually...

First that there is intelligent life out there.

Then that it is possible to travel the huge distances.

Then that they have actualy travelled here out of the trillions of possible destinations.


That sounds cool and everything but its a leap of faith.

Really is it A huge leap of faith when yoru own science SAYS that life must be out their?
The fact we have sent things to mars and a object past our solar system how are these leaps of faith.
they are leaps of science...
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Watch one of the many videos on youtube showing the vast distances of the universe

Il save you the effort:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrPYQraAcws&feature=plcp

free your mind Smile
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:Watch one of the many videos on youtube showing the vast distances of the universe

Il save you the effort:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrPYQraAcws&feature=plcp

free your mind Smile

Right so how is that to free my mind. I already knew that but then you need to free your mind and say well we are not the only possible life in the universe and who knows maybe people are out there are more advance than we are. and have learned to fold space.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  StankApe on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 pm

It's not the wormhole travel that's the problem (well, it kinda is as it's a oneway trip and the energy required to open one up large enough to fit a ship would require more energy than exists inside our sun) It's the fact that you wouldn't know where you are coming out. There's no wormhole interstate out there.

I would presume that there is life on other planets/moons in the universe. The problem is the distances are just so vast. The only way to do it, would be a generational trip on a massive earth ship . This way when you reach your destination after 1000 years, there would still be folks alive to do the exploration.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm

StankApe wrote:It's not the wormhole travel that's the problem (well, it kinda is as it's a oneway trip and the energy required to open one up large enough to fit a ship would require more energy than exists inside our sun) It's the fact that you wouldn't know where you are coming out. There's no wormhole interstate out there.

I would presume that there is life on other planets/moons in the universe. The problem is the distances are just so vast. The only way to do it, would be a generational trip on a massive earth ship . This way when you reach your destination after 1000 years, there would still be folks alive to do the exploration.

AGAIN you are basing it on WHAT HUMAN technology can do at present.
So for someone who went to film school your now a an expert in physics?
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  Nosey on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 am

When people talk of visitation from distant origins, they always say that it's too far. Not true for machines.

Nosey

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arrogance = Ignorance

Post  ***** on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

I agree that much of what you two have posted on here is based on your very 'limited' knowledge of what we call the universe. There is constant debate and conjecture regarding the "laws of the universe" that we have used our very limited brains and intelligence to formulate. I agree that 'as far as we know' these theories or laws have been confirmed based on our limited universal experience, but they are not set in stone for all civilization throughout the entire cosmos. We just can't claim that, to do so is ARROGANT/IGNORANT in my opinion, of course. Surprised

Newton's laws of motion were found to have exceptions by Einstein's relativity, when we are talking about a universe that has existed for as long as it has, keep in mind exceptions to know human laws are found every few 100 years.

For all we know we live in a multi-verse where the laws as we know them could vary from universe to universe, all of which could be interconnected.

*****

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  StankApe on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 am

and until there is any evidence for this connection betwixt universes that can be traveled, by beings that somehow avoid lots of issues like energy consumption and distance. I am content with the collective knowledge of modern astro physics at this time.

It's easy to counter everything with" well, we are just stupid and don't understand so then it must be true...." that's a ,frankly, cop out response that require nothing to back it up.......

Particle physics is something i happen to know a bit about (beyond laymen's knowledge anyway) and the fact that something as simple as a photon seems to respond in EXACTLY the manner we would expect it would in different experiments has proven that the standard model of particle physics is correct. physics doesn't change because of what you civilization is.It's what it is. Do we know EVERYTHING? of course not.

But as stated above, which is more likely? That people have lied, been confused, been crazy or under the influence ? Or that beings from worlds hundreds of light years away have not only come up with the technology to visit us, but have also somehow found us in the vastness of space?

I think the answer is obvious...... the first communication with beings from other planets will be via SETI. (just as it will be to them, alien life won't know we are here until they hear something from us. So we are limited from the first radio transmissions. That's only 150 years or so, so anything outside that frame of reference is out.) That's assuming that the listeners HAPPENED to be more advanced (equal chance they are less advanced or similar) HAPPENED to be listening, and HAPPENED to be close enough to have not only heard us, but have built and flown a craft here that was able to return. Even at 500,000 mph we are talking just a few light years away.......

Unlikely doesn't even describe it. it's literally 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance they haven't
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:57 am

Wow Stank
So you were a Film Student in college and lets see
yes i was an astronomy /physics student when I was in college 20 years ago. Now I keep up with it by reading books and watching PBS! lol
http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/10663-thoughts-as-to-why-bigfoot-isnt-caught-on-game-cams/page__view__findpost__p__127336

You know saying you have Knowledge or went to school for all these things doesn't add any credibility to anything your saying.
You claim you are one good picture away from believing.
Yet look at the last videos that were just posted. Explain them ohhhh Team T hoaxed it all!!
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  CMcMillan on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 am

StankApe wrote:and until there is any evidence for this connection betwixt universes that can be traveled, by beings that somehow avoid lots of issues like energy consumption and distance. I am content with the collective knowledge of modern astro physics at this time.

It's easy to counter everything with" well, we are just stupid and don't understand so then it must be true...." that's a ,frankly, cop out response that require nothing to back it up.......

Particle physics is something i happen to know a bit about (beyond laymen's knowledge anyway) and the fact that something as simple as a photon seems to respond in EXACTLY the manner we would expect it would in different experiments has proven that the standard model of particle physics is correct. physics doesn't change because of what you civilization is.It's what it is. Do we know EVERYTHING? of course not.

But as stated above, which is more likely? That people have lied, been confused, been crazy or under the influence ? Or that beings from worlds hundreds of light years away have not only come up with the technology to visit us, but have also somehow found us in the vastness of space?

I think the answer is obvious...... the first communication with beings from other planets will be via SETI. (just as it will be to them, alien life won't know we are here until they hear something from us. So we are limited from the first radio transmissions. That's only 150 years or so, so anything outside that frame of reference is out.) That's assuming that the listeners HAPPENED to be more advanced (equal chance they are less advanced or similar) HAPPENED to be listening, and HAPPENED to be close enough to have not only heard us, but have built and flown a craft here that was able to return. Even at 500,000 mph we are talking just a few light years away.......

Unlikely doesn't even describe it. it's literally 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance they haven't
Stank Explain to me which of these theories are correct about gravity?
1) Loop quantum gravity.
2) String Theory.
3) Others; Penrose spin networks, Connes non-commutative geometry etc.

You claim Physics is the truth yet here we have 3 different theories to try to explain the same thing which do you "BELIEVE" its all magic isn't it
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crickets.....

Post  ***** on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 pm

LOL Rolling Eyes

*****

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  GT3Paul on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 pm

I would rather see the unified field theory. If its completed.
avatar
GT3Paul
Admin

Posts : 315
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OT 1972 Spy Satellite, Shows technology that may prove UFO's are us and BIGFOOT is natural

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum