Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Will SWP be the one to actually eat a crow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will SWP be the one to actually eat a crow?

Post  Earthquake Panda on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 pm

So if Justin's SK story holds up will the TTB guys please do everything you can to get SWP to actually eat a crow? And if he will eat one, will you please let Justin "select" it, lol.... It would make a nice bonus feature to Ro's docu. lol....
Earthquake Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Will SWP be the one to actually eat a crow?

Post  SasquaiNation on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

To be honest, I thought quite a bit of Justin's story didn't make sense. I haven't fully read the Polygraph post, just skimmed it. What I did gather was that Justin was telling the truth. I guess I'll be having some crow as well then.
I hope all of this doesn't turn in to an "I told you so" fest. Poking people when they are shown to be wrong is kind of mean.
You know people will be jumping on this and saying polygraph test are not accurate, and that may be true. I'm going to accept the outcome of this and won't even argue about the results. They are what they are and Justin was telling the truth.
That's my personal opinion on the matter.

SasquaiNation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will SWP be the one to actually eat a crow?

Post  Earthquake Panda on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:06 pm

I hear ya, I have know for myself for a long time that "they" are real, I aint saying told ya so to anyone. I respect Michael immensely and only made this post because he is the only person in the BF world with the balls to do it, and the class and pride to admit when he is wrong, not that he is on this one, yet. And of course he has been very opinionated on Justin and the whole SK story.

Honestly I really like SWP, if I could go into the woods with any BF researcher it would be Michael.
Earthquake Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blogfoot on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Not sure anyone will care....we will after all have DNA confirmation of an unknown species! And given the background of how the DNA was procured, most likely a BF!

Blogfoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Hahaha Panda! Love it! Yep, that goofball WOULD eat a crow for our viewing pleasure. And........ I think he'd GLADLY do it for anybody that can produce verifiable proof that Sasquatch exists. Let's hope it happens! Very Happy
Kel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm

believers have been talking for years about skeptics eating crow, including during the freezer hoax, never happens though, and its safe to say never will
BurdenOfProof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:26 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:believers have been talking for years about skeptics eating crow, including during the freezer hoax, never happens though, and its safe to say never will

I disagree with some of the things you say Burden, and I disagree with the above statement. Having said that, I have to give you kudos for your persistent stance. Never say never.

SasquaiNation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Why thank you!

Can you really imagine the day you turn on the TV and there is a news story about bigfoot being proven to science with a body?
BurdenOfProof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:39 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:Why thank you!

Can you really imagine the day you turn on the TV and there is a news story about bigfoot being proven to science with a body?

I can imagine the day in my mind and how I think it will turn out, but I could be way off on my assessment. I imagine it being the biggest story of the century and talked about for months. Scientists, biologists and primatologists all clammering for government funds.
Such an awesome thing will be turned in to a profiteering race....unless we get another Jane Goodall or Dian Fossey.
Come to think of it, things won't be much different than it is now in Bigfootery.

SasquaiNation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top