Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



Talking Bigfoots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking Bigfoots

Post  MamaBear on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 am

What fascinates me most is the possibility that Bigfoots can talk and have languages. Indians were able to communicate with them. They have been overheard and recorded. They probably have picked up on some English words and phrases they have overheard, too. For this thread of discussion lets start with yes, Bigfoot exists, and yes they communicate, and take it from there.

MamaBear

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 am

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/listen-to-inspired-by-bigfoot-with.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inspiringfriends/2012/08/15/inspired-by-bigfoot-08-14-2012


http://soundcloud.com/alabama-bigfoot/kttalka-the-voice-of-bigfoot

http://soundcloud.com/alabama-bigfoot/bigfootchat-cuts-from-different-times-and-places

http://www.bigfootsounds.com/

I also recall that their is a youtube out with a big foot saying "Enoch"

I think they tend to have the spoken language of the native american Indians in the area they are in.
Since most older myths have them dealing with native Americans.
I listened to the blogtalkradio last night and found that one interesting.

I can see them adapting and maybe learning English.

avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 am

Does anyone else think that Bigfoot sound recordings are pretty pointless. Anything could have made them. Unless you have video showing what makes the sound what's the point?
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 am

I don't think they are useless.
Many times you have to take in account where they are. And who is recording them.

Its the typical thing all skeptics seem to be saying
1.) Audio is no good need Pictures
2.) Picture (its a man in a suit or its a blob squatch)
3.) where is the audio or video?
3.) Video (its a man in a suit or its a blob squatch)
and around we go.

So if i had AUDIO, several pictures would that convince you? (I doubt it)

The way I look at it is I take in all the "evidence" and then try to decide.
Its not just 1 piece of evidence from 1 person it would be the complete package to me.
Do other recordings sound similar etc...



avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 am

Lots of highly questionable "evidence" does not add up to overall good evidence.

Video would be fine if it was actually decent. A video of a bigfoot hunting and killing a deer who could refute that?

Also a video showing a 10 foot tall bf which could have the height verified would be pretty good.

Instead all videos are blurry or human sized obvious costumes.
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 am

Right so we have a picture of a Bigfoot its clear and all but people say its a hoax.
See this is where you say that you want this or that but when it is presented it will still be stated as a hoax but skeptics.
There will be no proof unless it is killed and on a slab for people to examine.
Then the next is to capture one and put it behind a Bars. for humans to look at.

avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:01 am

Where is this clear picture of bigfoot?
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  DPinkerton on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:11 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioacoustics

"Bioacoustics is a cross-disciplinary science that combines biology and acoustics. Usually it refers to the investigation of sound production, dispersion and reception in animals (including humans).[1] This involves neurophysiological and anatomical basis of sound production and detection, and relation of acoustic signals to the medium they disperse through. The findings give us some evidence about the evolution of acoustic mechanisms, and from that, the evolution of animals that employ them."

"For a long time humans have employed animal sounds to recognise and find them. "

Many animal researchers use sound. Many human cultural investigations look at a group language.

Why would we not want to do the same with alleged bigfoot?

With our current knowledge of the science we are able to rule out known animals and insects...this would leave us with the with at a minimum the information that there is something unknown on the recording. From there, the investigation into what it is can continue. Recordings can be compared and results obtained and stored.

So let me answer your question with a question...Why would we NOT use every scientific approach available to identify and track a potentially unknown animal?"

DPinkerton

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  BurdenOfProof on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:20 am

Well I have never seen any science applied to audio. All I've seen is a bunch of people stating "that sounds squatchy".
avatar
BurdenOfProof

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 am

BurdenOfProof wrote:Where is this clear picture of bigfoot?
and example:
Could these be fake YES ... but it is a clear picture no? if you look at the orginals.
http://bigfoot.forumotion.com/t25p25-are-the-temagami-ontario-bigfoot-photographs-photoshopped#420

Again you trying to put authentic science research on big foot.
IT DOESN'T have the FUNDING YET
once someone comes up with the actual guts to put money to the science and discovery of bigfoot then we may start better science of it.

avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  DPinkerton on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:30 am

BurdenOfProof wrote:Well I have never seen any science applied to audio. All I've seen is a bunch of people stating "that sounds squatchy".

In time hopefully more of the "scientific community" will enter the investigation. If they do...they will have material to start with. Said material can be scrutenized, identified, eliminated and the remainder cataloged.

If you walked up to a noted primate audio researcher and said "Hey you want to analyize sound recordings of bigfoot?" Assuming they were inclined to say yes..they would ask for the recordings. At that point it you would hand over what you had...not tell them "Great! Run out to the woods and get some."

Taking audio recordings is NOT a waste of time. It is one of the steps required in establishings a working theory and collecting potential evidence to prove said theory.

DPinkerton

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  StankApe on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Talking Bigfoots eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


What will you people think of next? That they wear clothes and smoke? ..oh wait, somebody already says that they do....


This seems unlikely unless they are simply Indian medicine men who have gone wild and living in the forest dressed up in bear skins or something. (which is possible I guess, a 6 foot tall man wearing a bear skin with the head as a hat would appear to be 7 feet tall) But that would just mean a human gone au natural, not a new critter in the woods.


If they exist, I'm sure they make sounds(most mammals do) but it seems to be a stretch akin to infrared eyesight and zapping with infrasound, to say that they speak and have a complex language. Very unlikely.
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:55 pm

StankApe wrote:Talking Bigfoots eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


What will you people think of next? That they wear clothes and smoke? ..oh wait, somebody already says that they do....


This seems unlikely unless they are simply Indian medicine men who have gone wild and living in the forest dressed up in bear skins or something. (which is possible I guess, a 6 foot tall man wearing a bear skin with the head as a hat would appear to be 7 feet tall) But that would just mean a human gone au natural, not a new critter in the woods.


If they exist, I'm sure they make sounds(most mammals do) but it seems to be a stretch akin to infrared eyesight and zapping with infrasound, to say that they speak and have a complex language. Very unlikely.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootlanguage.html

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/lang-bf-tape/

I have to ask why are you even in this forum. You don't back up anything you say. You just say Unlikely or impossible or can't happen with out ZERO research.
Ohhhh I forgot you have had these discussions hundreds of times with other footers.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  Got Yeti Yet? on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 pm

MamaBear wrote:What fascinates me most is the possibility that Bigfoots can talk and have languages. Indians were able to communicate with them. They have been overheard and recorded. They probably have picked up on some English words and phrases they have overheard, too. For this thread of discussion lets start with yes, Bigfoot exists, and yes they communicate, and take it from there.

Let me reply with show me one and it exists.

Were they to exist, they would absolutely have a communication among them.

No such evidence exists.

C'mon it's hard enough to find a sasquatch. Let alone one that speaks English.

Got Yeti Yet?

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  StankApe on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Though I have you on ignore I see your posts when quoted, so here's my response.

I'm on here because I find the entire concept of Bigfoot fun and interesting. I am skeptical that it exists because there is no hard evidence. If said evidence should someday be discovered. Nobody will be happier than I! How cool would that be?

That being said, I find it intellectually dishonest to make grandiose claims and/or attributes to an animal that wouldn't or doesn't exist on any other comparable animal via species,genus,family, class or order. No mammals have infrared vision, to claim that Bigfoot does is an incredible claim that falls on the side of highly unlikely rather than even plausible. To say Bigfoot can speak also seems to be unlikely. as is the idea that they are "smarter than humans" if they were smarter than us AND bigger than us, they would be the apex predator on this planet instead of ...well, us!!!

Here is the NUMBER ONE THING that bugs me about SOME footers, this need to make Bigfoot a clothes wearing, esp having,infrasound zapping, infrared vision having, UFO riding, camera detecting, shapeshifting, invisible ,magical critter of the forest. None of that stuff is probably going to turn out to be true. and none of these claims are even required for the entire concept to be pretty damn amazing!!!

Why can't it just be a rarely found, secretive, sparsely populated remnant animal that lives in the woods?Isn't that enough? Why the need to make it UNLIKE ANY OTHER APE/HOMINID/MAMMAL, that has ever existed?


so, in summation, I am here because I like the idea of Bigfoot and I don't like when flaky people make up flaky reasons to jazz up what is ,if it exists, just a critter in the woods. So ,I require some sort of evolutionary reference for these claims, and I will call you on them when you make em.


ETA: when i said you I was not referring to any individual, but a general "you", I don't want this to come off like I'm singling anybody out.


Last edited by StankApe on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
StankApe

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  CMcMillan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Got Yeti Yet? wrote:
MamaBear wrote:What fascinates me most is the possibility that Bigfoots can talk and have languages. Indians were able to communicate with them. They have been overheard and recorded. They probably have picked up on some English words and phrases they have overheard, too. For this thread of discussion lets start with yes, Bigfoot exists, and yes they communicate, and take it from there.

Let me reply with show me one and it exists.

Were they to exist, they would absolutely have a communication among them.

No such evidence exists.

C'mon it's hard enough to find a sasquatch. Let alone one that speaks English.

Who said they speak English?

You do know of stories of Native Americans speaking to Sasquatches in the Indians native tongues. I don't fing it unreasonable if they creature is alive and in the woods and is intelligent that it could learn some of our langauges by mimicing and learning since we are in the woods yabbering away.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Talking Bigfoots

Post  MamaBear on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 am

I recall one account of a hunter seeing two bigfoots, one larger and apparently older and the other somewhat smaller, talking and gesturing to each other. And another account of someone walking in the woods hearing two people talking in a strange language, and when they came into view it was two bigfoots. So they have been seen speaking.

Additionally, I would not be surprised that in their observation of us that they have picked up on some English words they have overheard.

What is so hard to believe about that?

MamaBear

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  Green911 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm

There are lots of species that have languages. Just not understandable by humans, what's not to believe that BF would not. How wonderful it would be that the may have a type of spoken language that we could learn and interpret.

Anything is possible. Why not that to. elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 49
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  Tzieth on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

StankApe wrote:Though I have you on ignore I see your posts when quoted, so here's my response.

I'm on here because I find the entire concept of Bigfoot fun and interesting. I am skeptical that it exists because there is no hard evidence. If said evidence should someday be discovered. Nobody will be happier than I! How cool would that be?

That being said, I find it intellectually dishonest to make grandiose claims and/or attributes to an animal that wouldn't or doesn't exist on any other comparable animal via species,genus,family, class or order. No mammals have infrared vision, to claim that Bigfoot does is an incredible claim that falls on the side of highly unlikely rather than even plausible. To say Bigfoot can speak also seems to be unlikely. as is the idea that they are "smarter than humans" if they were smarter than us AND bigger than us, they would be the apex predator on this planet instead of ...well, us!!!

Here is the NUMBER ONE THING that bugs me about SOME footers, this need to make Bigfoot a clothes wearing, esp having,infrasound zapping, infrared vision having, UFO riding, camera detecting, shapeshifting, invisible ,magical critter of the forest. None of that stuff is probably going to turn out to be true. and none of these claims are even required for the entire concept to be pretty damn amazing!!!

Why can't it just be a rarely found, secretive, sparsely populated remnant animal that lives in the woods?Isn't that enough? Why the need to make it UNLIKE ANY OTHER APE/HOMINID/MAMMAL, that has ever existed?


so, in summation, I am here because I like the idea of Bigfoot and I don't like when flaky people make up flaky reasons to jazz up what is ,if it exists, just a critter in the woods. So ,I require some sort of evolutionary reference for these claims, and I will call you on them when you make em.


ETA: when i said you I was not referring to any individual, but a general "you", I don't want this to come off like I'm singling anybody out.

Wow they really do go in circles Shocked

If the evidence was any harder, you could cut it into pieces and sell it as generic Viagra!

Each piece of evidence has a science to it. The top respected people of those sciences agree on them. It drives me nuts because looking at ALL evidence is what makes the case. But unified science seems to be purposely turning a blind eye to it.

The top ehhhhhh I am not getting into this all over again. Here is "Sasquatch Legend meets science. http://www.veoh.com/watch/v1230779PJZtdQHd

These guys are not crack-pots. They are all the tops of their fields.
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Bigfoots

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum