Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory

+9
Mr.Lee
Kel
scarletme111
StankApe
SasquaiNation
Papa Bear
CMcMillan
GT3Paul
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory - Page 2 Empty Re: I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory

Post  Green911 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Back to the original question. I know there are quite a few stories from the first tribes regarding a supernatural aspect to Bigfoot, I think it might be wise to take those stories and study them, I know that there are things in this world that go unexplained, the big guy being one of them. But I don't think we can take the supernatural out of the equation just yet. elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory - Page 2 Empty Size..Speed...Agility...Awareness..Camouflage

Post  ***** Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

The four features attributed to BF that fascinate me the most. To me these are truly Supernatural. It's amazing something of that size can hide so well, move so fast, jump so high. The twisting of trees up to 10 inches around into over-sized, super torqued toothpicks is pretty impressive too.

If I had to speculate regarding abilities we are unaware of or have only experiential witnesses for, infra-sound, and telepathic communication strike me as most possible, being that they evolved in a completely different domain than we did. This domain and their evolutionary experience might lend itself to more highly developed right brain function.

http://www.sciencealivenews.com/PDFs/The_Evolution_of_Modern_Humans_and_Sasquatch.pdf

Back to top Go down

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory - Page 2 Empty Re: I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory

Post  Tzieth Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:11 pm

First off, I do not believe one thing I am about to say. It's just a funny thought. But here are some report facts. 1) A-lot of bigfoot sightings happen in conjuction with UFO sightings. 2) Bigfoot is also seen accompanied by orbs, in woods said to be haunted, and near homes said to be haunted. 3) Some reports have Bigfoot running through fences as if he was ghost-like himself.

Biblically speaking, before Adam and Eve ate the apple, they were intended run the garden of Eden and have all domain over the earth and the creatures of the earth up until they pissed God off and were banished.

What if... God then created Sasquatch to do the same after Humans lost the Job? Maybe Sasquatch is now the one who is in charge of keeping the earth free from alien invasion and demonic assault? So he has divine powers to run through walls, to turn invisible, and to see in infra-red!!! Furthermore he has an electro-magnetic force field around him to repel bullets and distort cameras!!! Oh and he can teleport too!!! Shocked

But since all supernatural beings fear Bigfoot, he has a lot of time on his hands, so he spends it by screwing with us. Snapping tree branches, up-rooting trees and replanting them up-side-down, howling in the night, building stick structures that do not seem to serve and shelter purposes, and chasing deer into oncoming cars scratch .... Oh yeah, and he is telepathic as well study
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory - Page 2 Empty I forgot the title of this thread but....

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm

I truly think infrasound could explain a lot. There are a lot of articles on infrasound but I find this one the easiest to understand. If you haven't read this article you might want to take a look at it..

http://journal.borderlands.com/1996/the-sonic-weapon-of-vladimir-gavreau/

Infrasound produces varied physiological sensations which begin as vague “irritations”. At certain pitch, infrasound produces physical pressure. At specific low intensity, fear and disorientation.

At a very specific pitch, infrasound explodes matter. At others, infrasound incapacitates and kills. Organisms rupture in its blast. Sea creatures use this power to stun and kill prey.

The central research theme of Dr. Vladimir Gavreau was the development of remote controlled automatons and robotic devices. To this end he assembled a group of scientists in 1957. The group, including Marcel Miane, Henri Saul, and Raymond Comdat, successfully developed a great variety of robotic devices for industrial and military purposes. In the course of developing mobile robots for use in battlefields and industrial fields, Dr. Gavreau and his staff made a strange and astounding observation which, not only interrupted their work, but became their major research theme.

Housed in a large concrete building, the entire group periodically experienced a disconcerting nausea which flooded the research facility. Day after day, for weeks at a time, the symptoms plagued the researchers. Called to inspect the situation, industrial examiners also fell victim to the malady. It was thought that the condition was caused by pathogens, a “building sickness”. No such agencies were ever biologically detected. Yet the condition prevailed. Research schedules now seriously interrupted, a complete examination of the building was called.

The researchers noticed that the mysterious nauseations ceased when certain laboratory windows were blocked. It was then assumed that “chemical gas emissions” of some kind were responsible for the malady, and so a thorough search of the building was undertaken. While no noxious fumes could be detected by any technical means, the source was finally traced by building engineers to an improperly installed motor-driven ventilator. The engineers at first thought that this motor might be emitting noxious fumes, possibly evaporated oils and lubricants. But no evaporated products were ever detected. It was found that the loosely poised low speed motor, poised in its cavernous duct of several stories, was developing “nauseating vibrations”.

The mystery magnified for Dr. Gavreau and his team, when they tried to measure the sound intensity and pitch. Failing to register any acoustic readings at all, the team doubted the assessment of the building engineers. Nevertheless, closing the windows blocked the sense of nausea. In a step of brilliant scientific reasoning, Gavreau and his colleagues realized that the sound with which they were dealing was so low in pitch that it could not register on any available microphonic detector. The data was costly to the crew.

They could not pursue the “search” for long time periods. During the very course of tracking the sound down, an accidental direct exposure rendered them all extremely ill for hours. When finally measured, it was found that a low intensity pitch of a fundamental 7 cycles per second was being produced. Furthermore, this infrasonic pitch was not one of great intensity either. It became obvious that the slow vibrating motor was activating an infrasonic resonant mode in the large concrete duct. Operating as the vibrating “tongue” of an immense “organ pipe”, the rattling motor produced nauseating infrasound. Coupled with the rest of the concrete building, a cavernous industrial enclosure, the vibrating air column formed a bizarre infrasonic “amplifier”.

That was just an excerpt. Tesla also studied this. I'm wondering if some of the strange effects of encounters are due to the infrasound communications of the Bigfoot.

There is a fan that is here that I cannot use anymore. When the fan was on my ears would stop up, I'd feel seasick and agitated. It was very hard to think clearly. Now I have another one that I use and no problems but everytime I use the other I get the same effects. When I learned about infrasound I understood what was happening.

So just thought I'd throw this out for thought and this thread seemed appropriate.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory - Page 2 Empty The Inner Earth Peoples

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 am

Here is an interesting take on bigfoot and others.

The best-known of the Inner Earth races are the Sasquatch, also known as Bigfoot or Yeti. These are quite tall, large-frame hominids who walk upright and whose bodies are covered with dense hair. In forested regions their hair is brown. In high elevation snowy regions, such as Tibet and Nepal, their hair is white. The Sasquatch/Yeti are highly intelligent and telepathic. Because they can read Humans’ thoughts from a great distance, no Human hunting them has ever captured one. The Sasquatch can use psychic abilities to make themselves “invisible”, too.
Despite their ability to evade Human contact, the Sasquatch live by preference within the Earth most of the time

http://www.drboylan.com/infraterrestrials.html
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

I am going to post some controversial topics Comment if you have an opinion or theory - Page 2 Empty sasquatch people

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 am

Kewaunee has been successful in his research because of his benign, spiritual, field methodology (no guns or cameras)—not unlike Dr. Jane Goodall’s approach with chimpanzees, except the Sasquatch are highly evolved nature people. They are terrestrial extraterrestrials, living inside giants’ bodies. In his book, the forest giants reveal a salient message to humanity—that the planet is dying at the hands of exploitative man and in 2012 there will be a huge shift in human consciousness that most earthlings are ill prepared to face. The Sasquatch people, who are the ultimate environmentalists, want to share their ancient wisdom with the human, but few are listening.

http://sasquatchpeople.com/
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  madison5716 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

I've been blasted with that unreasonable, utterly encompassing FEAR thing they do. It is absolutely freaky. Ten minutes before it hit me, I was doing the same thing I was doing ten minutes afterwards. But for the 15 minutes in between, it was pure mindless terror that had me groveling on the floor of my locked minivan. THAT was not a normal skill any other predator/person/human has. I felt like prey - I know exactly now how a rabbit must feel when the coyote jumps at it. Infrasound makes sense to me.

I don't know about the disappearing stuff. What I think I saw out of the corner of my eye certainly was not visible one second later. I'd like very much to believe that it is just because of excellent camoflage. If they can disappear I am never going out there again, that's too frightening to consider.

madison5716

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2