Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mods deleting posts

4 posters

Go down

Mods deleting posts Empty Mods deleting posts

Post  CMcMillan Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Well since the other thread is locked.

Did and Admins go back and Delete Stank's posts?
Or can they tell who deleted them?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Mods deleting posts Empty Re: Mods deleting posts

Post  Kel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 pm

I'd like to know that, too.

And in the meantime, I kept quiet as you asked, Virgil, but let me add just this for Panda:
I LOVE YOU, PANDA! YOU'RE AWESOME!!
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Mods deleting posts Empty I can forgive....won't forget though..

Post  ***** Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Watch and Learn.....the truth will reveal itself in time..

Panda, I can appreciate you playing the role of peacemaker. You really should have referenced the threads and prior posts before intervening though. I said a prayer for you just now, and am certainly respectful of the wisdom you've shared as one facing such a transition.

I will be sure to pay attention to Stank's future posts, and have unblocked him now. We will see if those of us questioning him, were off base or not. I'll be anxious to see what time reveals, and will reserve this dialogue for future recall for sure.

I have nothing else to post relating to Stank, and was done anyway. I have zero concern about public opinion here, and the admins have no responsibility to divulge whether they deleted the posts or Stank did. I really don't care. I'm well aware of what he's stated, and what his past posts reflect. I will decide if he falls in the grey area for myself. I'm more than capable of that. There was much grace given initially by some of us, and that was violated, there is still a feeling of being had, or made a fool of, for that. It's very hard to give more latitude, but time/posts will reveal the truth, and I have high regard for GT3Paul and his advisement.

Before I'm made out as some brutal "kick em' while they're down" guy, those of you who did not witness Stank and others brutalize a first time poster after they shared their own personal experience, should reference the previous thread entitle 'Who should I send my report to?" Perhaps those posts have been deleted now too, but that's what I call brutal ladies and gents.

That is all I've got.. elephant

Finito, Perficio, J'ai fini Smile

Much respect to GT3Paul!

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:33 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Well since the other thread is locked.

Did and Admins go back and Delete Stank's posts?
Or can they tell who deleted them?

If posts were removed, it was probably for valid reasons.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down