AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Does Smeja have a body on ice?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does Smeja have a body on ice?

Post  Starz on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 am

He could be making the best of both worlds. DNA handed in an book proceeds go to charity, baby bigfoot to private collector. I may be somewhat jaded, no?
Starz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm trying to figure out what laws he woudl have broken if he did really kill these Bigfoots. If he has the baby on ice and is afraid to tell anyone, what law would he violated? It's not human, so it cant fall under the CPL or criminal procedure law. Maybe some type of wildlife and preservation law or maybe he can have his firearms license revoked from this incident but this would set precendence since we know of no one who killed a BF and got caught with the body.

Gabeesh?
Danny Squatchanini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 am

SasquaiNation wrote:In the beginning I wasn't convinced of his story because some of it didn't make sense to me. NOT taking the little one was, and is, a big red flag in my opinion.
I also believe he is telling the truth, just not the whole truth. Something is keeping him from coming clean, whether it's NDA's, agreements with people who helped him, or partnerships, and I think he wants to spill it.
but can't.
I do think he has a body, or at least a good portion of one.

I think much like you do in this case.
I think he wants to tell more to the story. But something is holding him back. I am curious lets say the DNA evidence comes back and is published to just say that they have some "species" not identified will not cut it. I think they would need to also show what the animal looks like as well that the DNA came from. Perhaps this is all in hush hush if and when the DNA findings are out and I would suspect their are images of the baby in the journal right up as well.
Listing to Bobo on an Interview and hearing some of what Cliff has said they both believe the story. And they seem to hint that their is more to the story than is being told or can be told as of yet. I tend to lean to believing Cliff more on the Animal planet show when it comes to these things.
CMcMillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top